Apple Lightning to USB Cable uploaded by sara s.Apple Lightning to USB Cable uploaded by Mariana J.

BY APPLE #13 in Cell Phone Accessories

This 2-metre USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer’s USB port for syncing and charging. Or you can connect to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet. Reversible design.

Technical Specifications:

• Lightning
  • USB

Compatibility:

iPhone Models:

iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5

iPad Models:

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad with Retina display

iPod Models:

iPod touch 6th Generation, iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB, iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB, iPod nano 7th Generation

What’s in the Box: Apple Lightning to USB Cable (2m)

• how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
janine b.
Philadelphia, PA
Apple seriously needs to work on making a charger that doesn't break after a month. The wire rips and tears so easily. I don't understand how you guys come out with new phones like it's nothing but can't make a decent charger. 😂
Nina Y.
Haysi
I love my lightening cable! It protects your battery port from wearing out and does charge your phone at a faster rate. I recommend only uses apple cables with the apple phones just because they tend to last longer than other brands.
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
I've tried other cheaper versions of this cord (generic/store brands) but none of them work as good as the apple one. In the sense of charging faster, and not damaging my battery. Not a fan of how pricey they are through apple, or how the cords begin to split toward the connector end.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
Apple chargers are a must if you own an Apple product. Any other charger runs your charging port down, and breaks entirely too easily. True lightning cords last forever and keep your device working the way it was made to.
Dalia C.
I need this cable event day! Every time! I'm using for everything! It's easy to use. I'm using for charger my phone, for connect in my computer, etc. I'm compare to to USB cable from Sansung, I'm very recommend always!!
Susanna M.
I liked this but it wasn't durable enough for me to bring to work/out or use in the car. It broke in less than 6 months and I didn't want to pay as much as Apple demands for the charger. I'm not fond of it but it definitely worked better than most generic ones.
Rose C.
Pensacola
Kind of short, don’t have much distance when charging but charges very fast. In about 15-20 mins your battery will be almost completely charged.
Rachael S.
Zephyrhills , FL
I love my lightning cable. The off brand cables are not worth the waste of time when you have a premium cable.
Shanti A.
I love these cables. I use these instead of the other brand cables and I just wish they would last longer.
LANDO R.
Merced
These are like a love and hate relationship with this charger cable. They are good but mess up really fast.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it