BY APPLE #8 in Cell Phone Accessories

This 2-metre USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer’s USB port for syncing and charging. Or you can connect to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet. Reversible design.

Technical Specifications:

• Lightning
  • USB

Compatibility:

iPhone Models:

iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5

iPad Models:

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad with Retina display

iPod Models:

iPod touch 6th Generation, iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB, iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB, iPod nano 7th Generation

What’s in the Box: Apple Lightning to USB Cable (2m)

• how much ? because i want to know the price first and the...1 Answers
Jordanis L.
Not your average review, I have a Bachelors in Computer Engineering and Im here to inform the world of the truth!

Apple engineered these cables to break after using it for 2-3 months! They deteriorate no matter how well you treat them. I have done everything possible to make sure mine won't break but you can only prevent it from occuring earlier than later. If you pull the cable off the iPhone this guarentees that it will break the cable within a month! please abstain from doing so. If you want to get the most out of your cable simple pry the white tip using your fingers and remove it carefully, don't pull the cable!
If you lend it out your friends or family are almost guarenteed to eject it from the device improperly, this is what messes up the cable.

So word of advice if you want to get the most out of the cable pry the white tip with your fingers rather than pull the cable.

There is a serious design flaw that apple needs to address with these original cables. You might be better off buying one with lifetime warranty. Such asAnker 3.3ft Premium Double-Braided Nylon Lightning Cable which still cost less than the original on amazon! Ridiculous I know but this is one of those things where Apple cheaped out and your better of buying an off brand with lifetime warranty! Trust me after your first cable that should be enough to switch over.

I was not paid to write this review or given any discounts, just looking out for you!
x x.
x
You obviously will need one of these at some point if you own and Apple product such as an iPhone. If you know me I have a lot of Apple products so I have quite a few of these. They get the job done but you have to be carful because after a while it is possible for the very end of the cord where the connected piece is can start to break and the metal inside of the wire will begin to poke out.
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
Apple seriously needs to work on making a charger that doesn't break after a month. The wire rips and tears so easily. I don't understand how you guys come out with new phones like it's nothing but can't make a decent charger. 😂
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
Apple chargers are a must if you own an Apple product. Any other charger runs your charging port down, and breaks entirely too easily. True lightning cords last forever and keep your device working the way it was made to.
Dalia C.
I need this cable event day! Every time! I'm using for everything! It's easy to use. I'm using for charger my phone, for connect in my computer, etc. I'm compare to to USB cable from Sansung, I'm very recommend always!!
Susanna M.
I liked this but it wasn't durable enough for me to bring to work/out or use in the car. It broke in less than 6 months and I didn't want to pay as much as Apple demands for the charger. I'm not fond of it but it definitely worked better than most generic ones.
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
I've tried other cheaper versions of this cord (generic/store brands) but none of them work as good as the apple one. In the sense of charging faster, and not damaging my battery. Not a fan of how pricey they are through apple, or how the cords begin to split toward the connector end.
Nina Y.
Haysi
I love my lightening cable! It protects your battery port from wearing out and does charge your phone at a faster rate. I recommend only uses apple cables with the apple phones just because they tend to last longer than other brands.
Rose C.
milton fl
Kind of short, don’t have much distance when charging but charges very fast. In about 15-20 mins your battery will be almost completely charged.
Kendra J.
Macon, MO
It charges but I have to replace it all the time. It’s really easy to break. The wires bike out around where it bends
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it