Apple Lightning to USB Cable (2 m)

Apple AC to USB Power 12W Charger for Apple iPad - supports iPhone, iPod, other USB devices auto switches for proper device wattage including the full 12W an iPad is able to utilize. New, Bulk Packaged. Apple 1 Year Limited Warranty.

Is this a good charger?
Mii adaptador se me daño pronto no se qué pasó ?
Is it worth to buy in 2020?
Start your review of Apple Lightning to USB Cable (2 m)!
Product Highlights
I have had this product since I bought my Mac 6 years ago and have never had an issue!in reviews
I think this was a very user friendly move.in reviews
Mirla G.
Brockton , MA
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple Lightning to USB Cable (2 m) uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Apple
This is the BEST DESIGN. It’s lightweight, compact design that adapts to your storage needs. You can take it with you when you travel, so it is easy to charge your smartphones. It’s have a fast charging technology that can charge your iPad / iPhone / iPod up to 2.4A charging speed, 2x faster than 5V / 1A wall charger, 4x faster than PC USB port and save time.
shanti C.
Techie Expert Level 5
Apple Lightning to USB Cable (2 m) uploaded by shanti C.
I use this adapter for my MacBook but I wish it was more lightweight. I appreciate the option to remove the wires for replacement (saves you money). Recently my wire stopped working and I didn't have to purchase a new adapter. Just the wire! That was expensive too but lol Cheaper than the others from 2009!
Jessica M.
Topeka
Apple Lightning to USB Cable (2 m) uploaded by Jessica M.
This is a straightforward and easy to use product I really like the fact that it holds to make more compact and able to put in my purse to carry with me. It is a classic power adapter and I always have one or two around me at all times
Bryana M.
Omaha
Apple Lightning to USB Cable (2 m) uploaded by Bryana M.
It charges my phone faster than any other one. I love this product it’s worth the money if you have an iphone go buy one!
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
I have bought a ton of chargers and figured it out the hard way nothing out last a apple charger!!
Melissa M.
Yonkers, NY
I like apple products and I like their chargers. The charger is effective and is a must have at home.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Excellent product! Super versatile! Best charging ❤️ charges my phone less than 1 hour.
Akkera D.
Rochester , NY
Apple Lightning to USB Cable (2 m) uploaded by Akkera D.
This adapter works well for my MacBook. I do wish it was smaller so that I can find other things I need to plug in around it. The size makes it harder to find a good place to plug it in when I’m not in my office.
Jennifer H.
Techie Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Apple
I love this Apple adapter💞 the thing i love the most is that you can use it with multiple Apple products. I love Apple brand items. But,I love how supportive they are as a company of their products. Highly recommend
Zane P.
Portland, OR
I use this when I need a quick phone charge and it charges my phone so quick! If I use the regular phone adapter it takes a while .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...