BY APPLE #99 in Cell Phone Cases

Use this intelligent and ultracompact adapter to conveniently connect your 30-pin accessories to devices featuring the lightning connector. see more...

Buy on Target
Beckity B.
Beckity B.
Sunnyside, NY
Definitely buy this straight from Apple and not a third party company. Otherwise, you will get error messages that "this accessory is not compatible" with your phone...or something like that. Once you get the proper device, it's great. I have a pretty expensive Philips alarm clock that I bought when the 30-pin plug was the only one in existence. Now that I have this adapter, I don't have to buying a whole other alarm clock. That's the only thing I dislike about Apple and I'm sure a lot of others do as well.
Aaron S.
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
I'm torn with this item. Does it work great? Sure! But is it overpriced? Grossly!! Even the cheapest I've seen this cable go for is double what it's worth. It seems like a great idea, especially since I have a bunch of old iPod cables, but this thing is beyond overpriced. But it does work great.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
This was such an awesome little gadget due to the fact that I have an old iPod and an iPhone 5. I don't have to be carrying two diff. chargers. Just throw this bad boy in my bag and out the door I go!
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
I love having this little guy around! I went from an iPhone 4S to a 6 so I am able to use my old USB chargers if I can't find a lightning cord. Great & not too expensive!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I find this very great because you can pop it onto the charger and there you go now you can charge your phone
Sara A.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
I usually purchase apple products just because they work, and they last. Whenever you're buying from other vendors, they tend to last for a day and stop working.
Briana L.
Briana L.
You need this adapter if you're transitioning from the iPhone 4 to the 5,5s,5c and I also believe the new 6's. Especially if you have an ihome
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
South Bend, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE this adapter especially because my whole family has 30-pin and I'm the only one that has lightning. All I need is the adapter and I can charge my phone with any of their chargers.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Linn, TX
A little pricey but very efficient. It's lasted longer than I thought and it's not as flimsy as the Chargers themselves
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
This is a great and easy way to convert old apple products to the new charging method.