BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ipod touch loop is a colorful new way to keep your ipod touch handy. That s perfect for when you want to shoot from a hard-to-reach camera angle. Flip ipod touch up to type a quick imessage. Or just sport it when you re pocketless. The loop also keeps your ipod touch safe, so you won t have to worry about a slip, fumble, drop, or overzealous robot dance. The ipod touch loop comes in a pack of two, one in color and one in white.

Michelle S.
I didnt use this too much but for when I did, it was useful for my clumsy self. I did find it kinda flimsy and like another reviewer said it started to split over time so I wouldnt really spend the money to buy another.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
Took me a month to realize what this loop thing was for and that you can pop a hook out from the back of the iPod to hang the loop on.
Once it was on I never used this loop. Ever. Never ever. I mean it's good material. Thick and it doesn't come off. But if you're smart like me just get a case
Ashley W.
Westerville, OH
These things are very handy! Ou can totally put it on your wrist or hang it anywhere you want and you won't be able to lost it! These are very important to have and glad that Apple has made them.
Imani H.
I'm not a big fan of the loop because I don't this it's really securing the iPod if using it on your wrist. I actually ok mind off and kept it in the box. I don't think it's really useful.
Vanesa P.
I don't really trust the loop but it does make me feel a little better to have it on. It's not the best material especially if it's a hard drop but overall it works.. As far as looks, there's a wide variety of colors so it can match any iPod or iPod case
Emily W.
North Smithfield, RI
I like the idea of being able to have a strap on my iPod but when you put it around the silver circle, you can not press the circle back down ensuring its compactness. That is the only downside
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
I like the loop. I used it for like a month but then I got a case for my iPod. It didn't fit with the case. So I don't use it anymore. I feel this would be really good for younger kids though!
Yosha D.
New London, CT
I really don't use this strap at all. I use my iPod mostly for books and music so it is in my hands while i am sitting down. I found the loop quite uncomfortable the few times i did use it.
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
Had to throw mine away because I couldn't figure out how to put it on my IPOD! I followed instructions and still couldn't get it to work ! I bought a case with a handle instead !
Erusely E.
This is genius ha for me that I always like having my device on hand! The durable feeling that it's made of compared to the yarn ones I can swing my iPod without a fear