BY APPLE #18 in Accessories

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ipod touch loop is a colorful new way to keep your ipod touch handy. That s perfect for when you want to shoot from a hard-to-reach camera angle. Flip ipod touch up to type a quick imessage. Or just sport it when you re pocketless. The loop also keeps your ipod touch safe, so you won t have to worry about a slip, fumble, drop, or overzealous robot dance. The ipod touch loop comes in a pack of two, one in color and one in white.

Yosha D.
Yosha D.
New London, CT
I really don't use this strap at all. I use my iPod mostly for books and music so it is in my hands while i am sitting down. I found the loop quite uncomfortable the few times i did use it.
kiara s.
kiara s.
Westminster, CA
Awesome simply awesome, i love the color works great,nothing bad to say apple is great
Laia G.
Laia G.
Canon City, CO
I like the color but the problem for me is after using it a couple of times it started to get super flimsie and started to split in half and it seems like it was a little to cheap
Kiki D.
Kiki D.
Lumberton , NJ
I think this product is okay but you have to be careful because of you pull too hard it breaks pretty easily
Aqeelah A.
Aqeelah A.
Orlando, FL
Very convienient. You won't have to worry about losing it! It's like you have on a wristlet!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Techie Expert
I didnt use this too much but for when I did, it was useful for my clumsy self. I did find it kinda flimsy and like another reviewer said it started to split over time so I wouldnt really spend the money to buy another.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
It's a good idea, but pretty much worthless.. No one is going to want to swing their $200 iPod around on a strap.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
This looks neat anyone know how or what its purpose is? Pretty interesting , thanks
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Oak Park, MI
The iTouch loops are useful when doing activities such as working out. Beyond that, I don't really see much usefulness from it.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
My sister had one of these and she said it snapped within a few hours. I will not buy one.