BY APPLE #1 in MP3 Players

IPod touch is the perfect way to carry your music collection in your pocket. Now in 5 stunning colors. Listen to your favorite songs from Apple Music and iTunes. IPod touch offers the ultimate mobile gaming experience. Take great photos and videos with the new 8MP iSight camera and make video calls with the improved FaceTime HD camera. And stay connected with Messages and the most popular social networking apps. All on a 4-inch Retina display. Size: 64GB. Color: Space Gray. see more...

Apple iPod Touch - 6th Generation
  • "I have the pink iPod touch 5th generation and I love mine so much so portable 😃😃😃😃😃😃☺️😍 love it sooooooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😍" in 32 reviews
  • "i wanted this but i got an i pad and i lovvee it u can do alot of stuff on it i watch netflix play games facetime my fam and friends " in 29 reviews
  • "I can't live without mines and the only problem I've had is the home button randomly stop working but the genius at the apple store gave me a new iPod for free!" in 26 reviews
  • "Great product really good price for almost an iPhone (with out the phone) you get a really good quality display battery life is awesome an other good or should I say great product from Apple " in 23 reviews
  • "The possibilities are endless, it's so easy to communicate with my friends through social media, listen to my music or just watch movies. " in 23 reviews
Amber O.
Union, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
Great for children who you feel may be too young for a phone but need something to start them out. With this they can still talk to parents like a phone as long as they are on WiFi and the parent has An iPhone! Needs to be monitored though bc of such easy internet access. Price is great bc they are long lasting and will keep your kids happy. I advise a case though to protect it.
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
Ok I know it’s silly to own both and iPhone and a iPod but I have loved iPods since I was a kid and I use mine a lot for trips. It’s great in an airport while you’re waiting because you won’t use your phone battery. They’re also wonderful for children.
Amber R.
Knoxville, IA
It’s kind of expensive but it’s definitely worth the price. I’ve had this iPod for 2 years now and it still works amazingly. If you want something that actually works, I would go for an apple ipod. You won’t be sorry!
Jodie Z.
I have always had ab ipod and a samsung phone. I use both technologies for different things. I listen to spotify and buy stuff online with my ipod and can face time my relatives eith it. I heard they are no longer making them, that's sad, cuz my screen just broke and I have ot tapes, but would have replaced it, too.
Amanda R.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I purchased this brand new 5+ years ago and it worked well for what I needed it for but I noticed about a year in that the battery life was very bad. My battery would drain VERY quickly. It is VERY easy to use. I would rather recommend a phone for the same price and better battery life.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Techie Expert Level 1
I loved this iPod, it lasted for 3 years... but then I broke the screen like a month ago so I have to buy another one. I liked how it took the photos and it was good to cheat in a test because mine was black and people could not see it😂.
Rachel R.
I love my iPod touch It's pink and it has has my name on the back of it along with a special message quote on it that means the world too me from a singer that I love too lesion too. I bring my iPod everywhere I go when I'm out and about I take it and put it in my purse and along with my head phones and my portable blue tooth speaker. I have been using Apple iPods for years now sense 2008 this is my 3rd iPod touch that I have had sense I got my first in 2011. I have lots of picture I've taken of my friend when I went too school so I Loe having my iPod cause I can look at the pictures and see the good time. I'm a YouTuber and I've made lots of videos with the iPod and it's so great and easy cause when I want too make a video I can just grap and iPod and hit record and upload. My favorite thing is that I have lots of music on mine from country too heavy metal I love that I can store and keep my music along with other things like apps and photos. Thanks Steve Jobs for making the iPod touch your apple products are a brand that I love and trust and your one of my heroes.
Lupe L.
Gastonia
I have a black iPod it’s very useful helps me keep up with thing. I think it work just like an iPhone except you can’t make call without internet. It’s very easy to use. Apple iPod Touch - 6th Generation
Lara D.
I think this is a better choice for a kid rather than giving them an iPhone for obvious security reasons, as well as the monthly bill. Having said that, DON'T give this to anyone too young, like under 3 and make sure you're monitoring the activity of any children using it. My son was delayed with speaking and a few other cognitive milestones at 15 months, and we took away the iPod we'd let him have and made a "no screen time unless there's a very good reason" rule, and in TWO DAYS he was caught up to his peers.

Summary: good for kids but kind of pointless for adults, be cautious if you let a young kid have it.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
One thing I can't live without is my music, therefore I never leave the house without this product. It has more than enough space for storing my music and it's a user friendly device of course if you are familiar with any other Apple product. I have the 6th generation currently and the only complaint I have is that the battery life is weak. Charges super fast, but dies even faster. Other than that, it's PERFECT for kids and any music lover!
Sara U.
Renton, Wa
Where do you find your iPod cases? I need a screen protector and a hard case for my Touch because my last case cracked.
Grazia C.
What is your favorite iPod color?
Amanda F.
Ottawa, ON
What color of iPod touch is your favorite?!
Megan L.
Walhalla, SC
What is your favorite thing for which to use an iPod Touch? Music? Wifi? Games? Apps?
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
What's your favorite iPod color