BY APPLE #1 in MP3 Players

Apple iPod Touch - 6th Generation
  • "I have the pink iPod touch 5th generation and I love mine so much so portable 😃😃😃😃😃😃☺️😍 love it sooooooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😍" in 32 reviews
  • "i wanted this but i got an i pad and i lovvee it u can do alot of stuff on it i watch netflix play games facetime my fam and friends " in 29 reviews
  • "I can't live without mines and the only problem I've had is the home button randomly stop working but the genius at the apple store gave me a new iPod for free!" in 26 reviews
  • "Great product really good price for almost an iPhone (with out the phone) you get a really good quality display battery life is awesome an other good or should I say great product from Apple " in 23 reviews
  • "The possibilities are endless, it's so easy to communicate with my friends through social media, listen to my music or just watch movies. " in 23 reviews
dharlyn joy l.
dharlyn joy l.
Metuchen, NJ
i have the pink itouch not to sure what generation and bought it from apple. i didnt buy it for music which of course which it was intented for but i bought it for recording my lectures.. now i originally had i regular recorder but i didnt like it i coulndt record over stuff and continue from where i last stopped. i was playing around w/ my husband iphone and happened to notice it . it the best thing i have used for recording my lecture and i get to listen to it and save them to my google drive for later use .. i have no complaints here (FYI im a absoulte samsung android user from my phone to tablet ) but for the purpose of what i needed this for i definaltey went with apple
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Techie Expert
I recently bought this for my 8 year old because I don't think he is ready for a cell phone just yet. Having an iPhone myself I love how he can text or FaceTime me and other family members. This is also a good way to teach him responsibility of electronics before I do decide to get him a cell phone. Of course he has it full of games and music but I purchased it primarily for communication purposes. He downloaded an app that allows him to contact non-iPhone users as well! The messages only work on wifi which is a negative but overall I am extremely happy with this purchase!
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
I really only use my iPod to store music. Though you can do much more like download other apps and text, I only use my phone for that stuff. I want to save the memory on my iPod for all my songs. Which is one thing that I think is an important consideration to have when deciding how many GB. The more music you have and more apps you want to have on it, the higher the GB I would purchase. I have an iPhone as well so I enjoy that this is compatible with it. Also syncs perfectly with my car too. No more CDs for me!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Techie Expert
I have the 4th generation iPod Touch. I bought the iPod Touch because this is the best out there for music. I did not like the other MP3 players that is out there. To be honest, I am not a big Apple fan. This is the only product of Apple that I would buy. I would buy another updated Apple iPod Touch because it is better than other MP3 players. I like different technology for different things. The only reason why I am not giving it five stars is because of the price. The price is too expensive.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Central City, KY
I love ipod touch. When I was a teenager this was all I had to stay up with social media and teen life. It had the back and front facing camera which was great because taking selfies is a very important thing. I had so much music. I had a lot of games also. I loved being able to have the same apps as everyone else also. Every time I think of an ipod touch I can't help but feel a bit nostalgic. I guess you just have to be me to understand.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Columbia, KY
I bought the 6th generation for my daughter for Christmas. I got it on sale at a local department store just before the holiday. She absolutely LOVES it! She uses it daily to play games, watch Netflix, Amazon Prime, and kids YouTube. It holds charge well and in my opinion the tablet she had previously doesn't hold a candle to the iPod. She isn't old enough to to read yet, but she uses Siri to FaceTime and even text. Love it!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
Techie Expert
I'm not a big Apple user, but I definitely can't be without my iPod. I don't own a smartphone, so my iPod is what I use to manage all of my social media for my blog. I've had my issues with Apple products, but this is still a good one. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read more details in my Behind the Scenes: Blogging Tools post where I explained even more ways I use this daily.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
I have, over the years, enjoyed having an iPod to use in my car. I subscribe to XM Radio, but other than that I only have my iPod to listen to because I do NOT listen to the radio at all. This iPod touch truly is a leap ahead of all previous models. They make them better each time and this one, with all of it's great features, is a must-have!
Panduh H.
Panduh H.
Im a mom of two and its great to always be able to look up anything i need to know or snap cute pics/videos of the family- it helps me connect to family and friends when our silly basic phone is malfunctioning or if one of us is away we always have a way to get ahold of each other- The 5th gen. is deffinately designed for ease 👌🏻
maria jose l.
maria jose l.
this IPOD is soooo amazing, this is really easy to use,it's so easy to communicate with my friends through social media, listen to my music or just watch movies. I can't live without ipod, have a really good quality display, and the most important the battery life is awesome.
Sara U.
Sara U.
Renton, Wa
Where do you find your iPod cases? I need a screen protector and a hard case for my Touch because my last case cracked.
Grazia C.
Grazia C.
What is your favorite iPod color?
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Ottawa, ON
What color of iPod touch is your favorite?!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Walhalla, SC
What is your favorite thing for which to use an iPod Touch? Music? Wifi? Games? Apps?
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
What's your favorite iPod color