BY APPLE #1 in MP3 Players

IPod touch is the perfect way to carry your music collection in your pocket. Now in 5 stunning colors. Listen to your favorite songs from Apple Music and iTunes. IPod touch offers the ultimate mobile gaming experience. Take great photos and videos with the new 8MP iSight camera and make video calls with the improved FaceTime HD camera. And stay connected with Messages and the most popular social networking apps. All on a 4-inch Retina display. Size: 64GB. Color: Space Gray. see more...

Apple iPod Touch - 6th Generation
  • "I have the pink iPod touch 5th generation and I love mine so much so portable 😃😃😃😃😃😃☺️😍 love it sooooooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😍" in 32 reviews
  • "i wanted this but i got an i pad and i lovvee it u can do alot of stuff on it i watch netflix play games facetime my fam and friends " in 29 reviews
  • "I can't live without mines and the only problem I've had is the home button randomly stop working but the genius at the apple store gave me a new iPod for free!" in 26 reviews
  • "Great product really good price for almost an iPhone (with out the phone) you get a really good quality display battery life is awesome an other good or should I say great product from Apple " in 23 reviews
  • "The possibilities are endless, it's so easy to communicate with my friends through social media, listen to my music or just watch movies. " in 23 reviews
Carly Jo E.
Rapid City, SD
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love my iPod touch! I think it is easy to add and remove music, simple to play music on, and the touch detection is impeccable. Additionally, I think the quality of pictures taken on my iPod are great!
Nadiyah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Apple
This product would be a great gift for small children that always ask for adults phones. Easy to set up. Great For games and early development in youth. Reasonable priced.
You can also buy a case just in case you have little ones that easily break things Apple iPod Touch - 4th Generation
Amber O.
Union, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
Great for children who you feel may be too young for a phone but need something to start them out. With this they can still talk to parents like a phone as long as they are on WiFi and the parent has An iPhone! Needs to be monitored though bc of such easy internet access. Price is great bc they are long lasting and will keep your kids happy. I advise a case though to protect it.
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
Ok I know it’s silly to own both and iPhone and a iPod but I have loved iPods since I was a kid and I use mine a lot for trips. It’s great in an airport while you’re waiting because you won’t use your phone battery. They’re also wonderful for children.
Amber R.
Knoxville, IA
It’s kind of expensive but it’s definitely worth the price. I’ve had this iPod for 2 years now and it still works amazingly. If you want something that actually works, I would go for an apple ipod. You won’t be sorry!
Jodie Z.
I have always had ab ipod and a samsung phone. I use both technologies for different things. I listen to spotify and buy stuff online with my ipod and can face time my relatives eith it. I heard they are no longer making them, that's sad, cuz my screen just broke and I have ot tapes, but would have replaced it, too.
Amanda O.
stillwater, ok
Techie Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Apple
I love the iPod touch! It is great for music, social, and games. It is great for kids so that they can text when you connect to WiFi when there is an emergency or just want to message your friends. I also like that it is small enough to take places and you have an option not to take your phone if you want.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Techie Expert Level 1
I loved this iPod, it lasted for 3 years... but then I broke the screen like a month ago so I have to buy another one. I liked how it took the photos and it was good to cheat in a test because mine was black and people could not see it😂.
Jamie C.
Shippensburg
Purchased at: Amazon
We like this so much both kids got one for Christmas this year to take along on our journeys. The plan is to listen to as much music as possible this year and travel as often as we can too! Great price for a wonderful item!
Aiden C.
Purchased at: Best Buy
iPod touch is the best technological device to use when your trying to listen to music with no hassle .this is great for parents that don’t what to buy phones for there kids .And yea this is a great and awesome Device.
Sara U.
Renton, Wa
Where do you find your iPod cases? I need a screen protector and a hard case for my Touch because my last case cracked.
Grazia C.
What is your favorite iPod color?
Amanda F.
Ottawa, ON
What color of iPod touch is your favorite?!
Megan L.
Walhalla, SC
What is your favorite thing for which to use an iPod Touch? Music? Wifi? Games? Apps?
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
What's your favorite iPod color