BY APPLE #1 in MP3 Players

IPod touch is the perfect way to carry your music collection in your pocket. Now in 5 stunning colors. Listen to your favorite songs from Apple Music and iTunes. IPod touch offers the ultimate mobile gaming experience. Take great photos and videos with the new 8MP iSight camera and make video calls with the improved FaceTime HD camera. And stay connected with Messages and the most popular social networking apps. All on a 4-inch Retina display. Size: 64GB. Color: Space Gray. see more...

Apple iPod Touch - 6th Generation
  • "I have the pink iPod touch 5th generation and I love mine so much so portable 😃😃😃😃😃😃☺️😍 love it sooooooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😍" in 32 reviews
  • "i wanted this but i got an i pad and i lovvee it u can do alot of stuff on it i watch netflix play games facetime my fam and friends " in 29 reviews
  • "I can't live without mines and the only problem I've had is the home button randomly stop working but the genius at the apple store gave me a new iPod for free!" in 26 reviews
  • "Great product really good price for almost an iPhone (with out the phone) you get a really good quality display battery life is awesome an other good or should I say great product from Apple " in 23 reviews
  • "The possibilities are endless, it's so easy to communicate with my friends through social media, listen to my music or just watch movies. " in 23 reviews
Amber O.
Union, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
Great for children who you feel may be too young for a phone but need something to start them out. With this they can still talk to parents like a phone as long as they are on WiFi and the parent has An iPhone! Needs to be monitored though bc of such easy internet access. Price is great bc they are long lasting and will keep your kids happy. I advise a case though to protect it.
Sophie L.
hamden
I love iPods! I use my iPod when I want to listen to music or save battery on my iPhone. They run pretty smoothly and are hard to crack! I have drop my iPod out of a moving car and it didn’t even crack a tiny bit. I got this as a Christmas gift. It was supposed to be a joke like haha I got you an iPod but you already have a phone. But I now use my iPod everywhere. I let me niece use it all the time to play games too. If your looking for an electronic where you can use it for back up I suggest this!
Amber R.
Knoxville, IA
It’s kind of expensive but it’s definitely worth the price. I’ve had this iPod for 2 years now and it still works amazingly. If you want something that actually works, I would go for an apple ipod. You won’t be sorry!
Zoey J.
This was great when I was younger and I still have mine for backup. The product is great for younger kids who want the fun and games of a phone but have no practical use for calls or cellular service. You can even still text and FaceTime over WiFi!
Roksana V.
iPod touch really nice I personally have one in pink I use it every day to listen to music it’s really nice and I would also get one for my brother the quality of the sound is super good I would recommend this to others.
Amanda R.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I purchased this brand new 5+ years ago and it worked well for what I needed it for but I noticed about a year in that the battery life was very bad. My battery would drain VERY quickly. It is VERY easy to use. I would rather recommend a phone for the same price and better battery life.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Apple iPod Touch - 6th Generation
Who does not love this product! I depend on my iPod touch for use at the gym. I also use one at work for providing music to our patients during in an exam. This is a great product.
Nicole H.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love my iPod touch!!!   I received one for Christmas a few years ago and to my surprise, it's lasted this long.   It's super easy to use and perfect to have when you're working out or if you're having a party with friends.   I would definitely recommend.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Techie Expert Level 1
I loved this iPod, it lasted for 3 years... but then I broke the screen like a month ago so I have to buy another one. I liked how it took the photos and it was good to cheat in a test because mine was black and people could not see it😂.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
These are definitely the best MP3 players that were made! I love Apple so much you can do so many different things on them they're worthy buying for sure!!! I love mine :)
Sara U.
Renton, Wa
Where do you find your iPod cases? I need a screen protector and a hard case for my Touch because my last case cracked.
Grazia C.
What is your favorite iPod color?
Amanda F.
Nepean , ON
What color of iPod touch is your favorite?!
Megan L.
Walhalla, SC
What is your favorite thing for which to use an iPod Touch? Music? Wifi? Games? Apps?
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
What's your favorite iPod color