BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Advanced engineering at play. Pioneering technology built into iPod touch is how you're able to flick, tap, and pinch. It's what makes a racing game feel so real. It's why you're able to see a friend crack up at your jokes from across the globe. And it's the reason iPod touch is the most incredible iPod you'll ever own. Looks can be amazing. iPod touch has an all-new design that makes it the thinnest, lightest, most amazing iPod touch ever. Holding one is all the proof you need. With its curved design, iPod touch is now a mere 7.2 millimeters thin. Its engineered-glass front and stainless steel back feel sleek and smooth in your hand. Turn it on, and you're instantly blown away by the brilliant Retina display. iPod touch is the perfect combination of stunning design and revolutionary technology-brilliant from the outside in. Retina display. A blast from the future. There are lots of reasons you won't want to take your eyes off the new iPod touch. The 960-by-640 backlit LCD display, for one. It packs 326 pixels per inch, making it the highest-resolution iPod screen ever. To achieve this, Apple engineers developed pixels so small-a mere 78 micrometers across-that the human eye can't distinguish individual pixels. Even though you can't see them, you'll definitely notice the difference. Text is remarkably sharp, and graphics are incredibly vivid. Apple A4 processor. More power to you. The Apple A4 chip is behind, or rather underneath, all the fun you can have on iPod touch. Apple engineers designed the A4 chip to be a remarkably powerful yet remarkably power-efficient mobile processor. With it, iPod touch can easily perform complex jobs such as multitasking, editing video, and placing FaceTime calls. All while maximizing battery life. And fun. Gyro + Accelerometer. Smooth moves. iPod touch just learned some new moves. It now includes a built-in three-axis gyroscope. When paired with the accelerometer, the gyro

• What are the best uses for an old iPod? 1 Answers
Veronica S.
I love my ipod touch! I use it daily for listening to music. I dont use it for internet surfing or any games. The camera isnt the best sincr its an older model. I highly recommend this product
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I still have one of these and I still like it. Screen is cracked once but besides for that it’s pretty solid. Sounds is good. Not as much memory as the video iPod or classic but still has plenty. I like the touch screen except don’t like that you can’t click things without looking because it doesn’t have thre circular dial.
alondra h.
houston, TX
i love this ipod i got it when i turned 9 or 10. it is amazing i love the music quality. even bow that i barely use it , it still works. i dont like it because its very breakable
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I love my Ipod Touch and I use it everyday. I am extremely impressed with the quality and ease of use. I love how secure Apple products are, I never have to worry about a the quality, as it is pretty indestructible.  I would buy it again, and I have been an Apple user for ever. I only plan on using Apple products in my home because they are simply the best.
Claudia Z.
Oldie but goodie, it's so loyal I can't let it go, sometimes I want to change it because I can have new apps and stuff because of the old IOS, but i love it so much it's difficult to me to buy a new one, all my music is in there, the battery last forever and it has never abandon me in my long road trips :)
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I love my iPod shuffle. I can take it anywhere, it's lightweight, and it holds enough songs to go through many times before the battery dies. It was affordable, and I would definitely buy one again.
Zavanda W.
Got used in ebay amd worked great for about a year but stopped working by the second year. Don't know what the problem was but chalked it up to being used. It was an amazing product while it worked so no complaints from me. Tge pictures i could take was super clear i loved it.
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
I got since it was THE NEW one. Lol It still works PERFECTLY except for the fact that I can't update the software anymore and I can't use some apps but for listening music on the go it's ok.
Oliver W.
Perfect for checking emails on the go! Also perfect for reading websites in the mobile browser! This is a device that also functions for watching videos and listening to music on the go! Recommended Apple product!
Keely R.
Oak Ridge, TN
I hate this Ipod. You can't update to the new OS system so you're basically left behind in the world of technology. Sure, you can listen to music and browse the internet, but don't expect to be able to download apps and use it for multitudes of fun.
Andrew S.
What are the best uses for an old iPod?