BY APPLE #4 in MP3 Players

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

iPod shuffle Gold

• Is this worth getting?1 Answers
  • Does anyone use these still now days? where the colorful i pods h...5 Answers
  • Approximately how many songs will this hold?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alex C.
Got this for my husband for Christmas. He has ruined several iPods, so I guess he's going to be a lucky boy! This one is his favorite because it is easy to use when jogging. I bought mine on Amazon, where they also carry the waterproof version (though more expensive).
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
This is my mom’s favorite. You can still get them from places that aren’t apple. Convenient size for activities like going for a run. Not as much storage. I don’t like that you can’t see or pick songs. Very convenient for exercise.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really do love this gadget. It is conveniently small clips anywhere and holds about 1500 songs. Lightweight doesn't feel like another gadget you need to charge. I would suggest buying a cheap case to help protect it against sweat it will last longer since these are small and great for work outs but can be damaged easily. I have had mine for 2 months and love it I listen to podcasts so I have 23 songs at about an hour a piece on it. Definitely worth every penny. One of the best gifts I have received
Bailey B.
Giving this 5 stars because it brings back so many good memories. I used to have one of these in middle school and loved it so much. It could hold a decent amount of songs and was the perfect size to exercise with. It was easy to lose though and I often left it on which drained the battery super quickly but I guess today they're not that expensive anymore so if you're not too techy and just want an easy way to listen to music this is the way to go!
Veronica M.
These super small iPods are ideal for clipping to your shirt especially during activities such as working out. They a inexpensive and affordable but at the cost of not being able to choose what song you will be listening to next or creating a playlist which is a con but obvious given its name. I highly recommend this to someone looking to play their music while running and needs something small and super lightweight and inexpensive
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
Oh my god that shuffle a cute little device not good for kids very easy to lose but great just to keep your music in one place.

I since have put everything on my phone because you have everything in one spot is good -but this is perfect for the kids who are not allowed to have a phone but swear up-and-down..... I just want to listen to music ....this is the perfect solution.
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres , FL
Omgg if this isn't a major throw back. Lol. I used to gave this in blue, green and pink. It was so worth it. Only thing was you had to keep pressing one by one to find the song you're looking for. I liked hoe small it was though, and the fact you were able to clip it on.
Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
I bought this player for my mom YEARS ago (as in, it will be 10 years in October). The thing still works.  It is super simple and easy to use.  I've brewed it on several occasions, and it is lightweight and great for cardio, HIIT, and intensive weight training.  And proceeds benefit AIDS research and treatment.  What's not to love?
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I really loved my Shuffle when I used it.  It was so small and I was able to run with it and I was able to clip it anywhere to keep my headphones out of the way.  If they made one that supported BlueTooth I'd buy one again, but right now I just use my iPhone since I can have it in my pocket while I'm running and use my wireless headphones.
Deymi A.
Bronx, NY
I bought it 3 years ago and I still have it, it works as good as always. It is so compact and practice, you can take it anywhere. I think it is one of the best things that could have been created in the world of technology, because it is small and efficient.
Tresha M.
What was the first iPod you have purchased for your self or for someone else?
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Does anyone use these still now days? where the colorful i pods hit the stores?
cyrus b.
How many songs can this hold?
Alexis  C.
London, Swiss Cottage
Approximately how many songs will this hold?
Stephanie S.