BY APPLE #4 in MP3 Players

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

iPod shuffle Gold

• Is this worth getting?1 Answers
  • Does anyone use these still now days? where the colorful i pods h...5 Answers
  • Approximately how many songs will this hold?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Bárbara G.
Bárbara G.
En mi opinión uno de los mejores reproductores. Me atrevo a decir que es aprueba de todo, lo lavé junto a la ropa varias veces por error y siguió funcionando muy bien. La duración de la batería indica que es de 15 horas, pero a mi me duraba más su precio lo desconozco porque fue un regalo, pero investigando un poco estaba a 50$ más o menos, si tuviera la posibilidad lo compraría sin duda alguna. Referente al equipo y como funciona, evidentemente no tiene pantalla, pero tienes la opción de bajar el voice over que es una voz que te lee la canción y el nombre del artista que está sonando, es más práctico para llevar en los bolsillos que otro ipod normal.
Sabira H.
Sabira H.
Bought this a long time ago and I still have it the little music holder is awesome it can hold up to 100 song and since its so small its really easy to take anywhere with you. At the time I could of bought a MP3 but instead I wanted to try out a apple product and I last a long time and it works just as the first time I bought it. One of my best uses with this is listening to the music which excising and when I'm trying to go to sleep.
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
Interesting notion on this little guy. I have had one in my room forever and never once have I used it. I have newer versions that I also just tote around. New technology always gets to become the leader when it comes down to electronics and music players. I do think it is cute. I may just Christmas it to someone dear. Thank you for all of the feedback.
Regina S.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
I love how small this is! You can clip it on to your clothing while you go on a quick jog. The only problem I have with this is if I put this inside my purse its hard to find. Especially if you have a lot of other junk in your purse as well. Other than that its definitely worth it if you don't mind shuffling through the songs you want to listen to.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
This the perfect iPod for a younger kid who is barely learning to be responsible with an electronic. They are simple enough to manage however for older people it is a hassle not being able to chose a song out the list quickly. I believe the new styles are way better but they are pretty good, they don't store that much music.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Bought this for my husband a while back because he's a runner and he really wanted something he could run with and not get in the way. He really enjoyed it used it a lot, he had the green one. Sadly one day he left it in his pants and I washed it by accident and that was the end of it.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
Got this for my husband for Christmas. He has ruined several iPods, so I guess he's going to be a lucky boy! This one is his favorite because it is easy to use when jogging. I bought mine on Amazon, where they also carry the waterproof version (though more expensive).
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have a green one like this that my mom bought for me along time ago. I had it hidden away because I stopped using it after middle school but it worked well and the sound quality is amazing , plus the cool part about it is that you can clip it anywhere on you.
Jay R.
Jay R.
I had one of these for almost one year and then all of a sudden it just stopped working. Spending almost $100 at the time at Best Buy only to have a work for less than a year was not cool! I'd definitely recommend nobody buy this product!!!!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I had the silver Apple iPod shuffle and I can say that it was definitely useful. The only downside would be is that there was no screen to it and you can never know what song was coming up next. Overall it was a good product
Tresha M.
Tresha M.
What was the first iPod you have purchased for your self or for someone else?
jessica m.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Does anyone use these still now days? where the colorful i pods hit the stores?
Alexis  C.
Alexis C.
London, Greater London
Approximately how many songs will this hold?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is this worth getting?
cyrus b.
cyrus b.
How many songs can this hold?