Apple® iPod Shuffle 2GB - Space Gray

iPod shuffle Gold

Any other colours ?
Is this worth getting?
How many songs can this hold?
Start your review of Apple® iPod Shuffle 2GB - Space Gray!
How would you rate this product?
zulema A.
Rockford, IL
Es algo muy simple. Su tamaño es perfecto para llevarlo con discreción , pero es muy básico no tiene una pantalla que te ayude a visualizar la canción que se está reproduciendo o la próxima en la lista. Además su capacidad de almacenamiento es muy limitada.
Rebecca M.
This little thing was so cool lol. I was the coolest kid in the world with this tiny thing. It's the size of a freaking quarter. 😂 The storage capacity kinda sucked, I think I only had about 100 songs on it. And I liked how it had a clip on it.
Joseline C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this iPod because it's perfect for a run or any type of workout. It's light weight and just clips on to a shirt or leggings!
Anna C.
I really love ! It's never boring with him! Small, simple and beautiful, it's all I need! He is many years old, and he as a new one works just as well and looks!
Sabira H.
Lansdale, PA
Apple® iPod Shuffle 2GB - Space Gray uploaded by Sabira H.
Bought this a long time ago and I still have it the little music holder is awesome it can hold up to 100 song and since its so small its really easy to take anywhere with you. At the time I could of bought a MP3 but instead I wanted to try out a apple product and I last a long time and it works just as the first time I bought it. One of my best uses with this is listening to the music which excising and when I'm trying to go to sleep.
Obier M.
Very good iPod for the gym or to run you can hang it an wear and it wont fall off. I love the look and how it is built
Danielle J.
Winston Salem, NC
I hate hate hate these things! They break constantly and never last very long. I have a handful of broken ones sitting in a drawer in my kitchen.
Ashley M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
1,152 reviews
Purchased at: Best Buy
This is still my favorite running gadget to use to listen to my music. My phone is too bulky and the arm bands don’t work for me as they rub my skin and irritate it. I love the smallness of this and it suited me well for my half marathons.
Kaytlyn H.
I did not like this when it was being sold. It's small which I like but I don't like that it has no screen or way of choosing the song you want.
Angie R.
It was cool when it was in style . Hate the the fact that it didn't have a screen lol but it was a gift so I was grateful. I still have it