Apple iPod shuffle 2GB MP3 Player - Space Gray (ME949LL/A) uploaded by abdelatif E.Apple iPod shuffle 2GB MP3 Player - Space Gray (ME949LL/A) uploaded by Sabira H.

BY APPLE #2 in MP3 Players

Take hundreds of songs everywhere you go with the small, wearable, and colorful ipod shuffle. Use the clickable control pad to easily play your music. With a simple tap of the voiceover button, you ll hear the song title, playlist name, or even battery status.1 and because your different playlists and genius mixes are just a sync away, you ll always have the perfect music mix ready to complement your every mood. see more...

• Does anyone use these still now days? where the colorful i pods hit...5 Answers
  • What was the first iPod you have purchased for your self or for som...14 Answers
  • How many songs can this hold?Be the first to answer!
Sabira H.
Sabira H.
Bought this a long time ago and I still have it the little music holder is awesome it can hold up to 100 song and since its so small its really easy to take anywhere with you. At the time I could of bought a MP3 but instead I wanted to try out a apple product and I last a long time and it works just as the first time I bought it. One of my best uses with this is listening to the music which excising and when I'm trying to go to sleep.
Kina W.
Kina W.
Techie Expert
We bought this iPod for our son as a christmas gift and he loves it! We have already downloaded a lot of songs to it and it still has room left. He loves the ability to shuffle the music and how it lets him know the battery percentage that remains when he is on the go. It doesn't take long at all to charge as well. I'm thinking about getting one for myself!
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
Interesting notion on this little guy. I have had one in my room forever and never once have I used it. I have newer versions that I also just tote around. New technology always gets to become the leader when it comes down to electronics and music players. I do think it is cute. I may just Christmas it to someone dear. Thank you for all of the feedback.
Regina S.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
I love how small this is! You can clip it on to your clothing while you go on a quick jog. The only problem I have with this is if I put this inside my purse its hard to find. Especially if you have a lot of other junk in your purse as well. Other than that its definitely worth it if you don't mind shuffling through the songs you want to listen to.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
This the perfect iPod for a younger kid who is barely learning to be responsible with an electronic. They are simple enough to manage however for older people it is a hassle not being able to chose a song out the list quickly. I believe the new styles are way better but they are pretty good, they don't store that much music.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Bought this for my husband a while back because he's a runner and he really wanted something he could run with and not get in the way. He really enjoyed it used it a lot, he had the green one. Sadly one day he left it in his pants and I washed it by accident and that was the end of it.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
Got this for my husband for Christmas. He has ruined several iPods, so I guess he's going to be a lucky boy! This one is his favorite because it is easy to use when jogging. I bought mine on Amazon, where they also carry the waterproof version (though more expensive).
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have a green one like this that my mom bought for me along time ago. I had it hidden away because I stopped using it after middle school but it worked well and the sound quality is amazing , plus the cool part about it is that you can clip it anywhere on you.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I recommend this for good storage of music and your battery last a while too don't drain a lot of power when u listen to music your battery will last a day of two just how long u use it I do recommend this for good storage and battery quality for this item
Jay R.
Jay R.
Techie Expert
I had one of these for almost one year and then all of a sudden it just stopped working. Spending almost $100 at the time at Best Buy only to have a work for less than a year was not cool! I'd definitely recommend nobody buy this product!!!!
Tresha M.
Tresha M.
Techie Expert
What was the first iPod you have purchased for your self or for someone else?
jessica m.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Does anyone use these still now days? where the colorful i pods hit the stores?
cyrus b.