BY APPLE #3 in MP3 Players

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Portable MP3 Players at Target.com! IPod nano comes in 5 stunning colors and is designed to provide hours of entertainment with maximum portability. Its 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display lets you see more of the music, photos, and videos you love1. And it has built-in FM radio as well as support for Fitness Walk + Run and Nike+. Size: 16GB. Color: Gray Shadow.

Buy on Walmart
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
This is small and perfect for working out its touchscreen and fits perfect into my workout pants and shirts that have built in holder pocket. It plays well and has radio too so if your tired of your playlist you have options!
Cyanna R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
By far my favorite iPod! Wish it hadn't been discontinued since I lost mine but definitely one I always used for runs and just to listen to at home. Was easy to mess with and get used to
Ashley T.
My childhood has been brought back!! I love this system. it tracks your running and everything. you can hear local radio stations outside which is so cool.  it's so much better than having a phone. this already has everything built into it lol. I will buy again.
Whitney C.
El Dorado, AR
I was skeptical of these when I was first gifted it.  I loved my other one very much but it was old and no longer being manufactured.  I tried these one and fell in love!! Very easy to use.  Liked that it has a radio on it so now I can listen to all the stations I like.  I would recommend this to anyone.
Tanisha M.
Rochester, NY
lovee this ipod !! its the best !! i love how the quality of my music sounds !! its the best of the best !! totally recommend this product ! you pay for what u get so im going to spend good money to get good products !
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love my iPod nano! It's very small and perfect to use for the gym or even for school. It's small yet very well made and hasn't even cracked even though I've dropped it many times. It has lasted me a long time and I love it so much.
Chanel H.
San marcos , TX
Apple is my favorite when it comes to technology! It's always been my go to brand and is so simple to use, which is great for someone like me! It's easy to transfer all your songs and back them up! I will always be an apple owner!!!!
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Taylor G.
IPod nanos are OK I guess. I bought this for my dad for Father's Day when and bought him a new speaker to go with it and he absolutely loved it. He loves how much Music you can put on it and play throughout the day
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
when I opened the product at first I was very happy everything seemed perfect with the iPod until I plugged in the included headphones and noticed some static coming through them. I attempted to try another pair and they had the same issue. when I went to Apple the same day I purchased they first tried to say I must have used the wrong headphones, after I explained that they were the included ones they replaced the entire product. however before leaving I tried the new iPod and had the same issue.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite color?
Evelin  L.
Los Angeles, CA
What color is your favorite?
Jeanina Z.
Glendale , Ca
How do u like the overall product? Heavy?
Kiara  .
Where's a good place to get an inexpensive case for one?
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Favourite iPod Nano colour?