BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Box Contents - iPod nano, Apple Earphones, USB cable, Quick Start guide Features: 1.5-inch Multi-Touch color display with 240-by-240-pixel resolution: Innovative Multi-Touch user interface: 46 percent smaller and 42 percent lighter: Built-in volume controls: Built-in clip: Built-in FM radio with Live Pause: Built-in pedometer: Up to 24 hours of music playback: New anodized aluminum color Specifications: Display - 1.54 color TFT display, 240 x 240 pixel resolution: Input/Output - Dock connector, Earphones jack: External buttons - Volume control, Sleep/Wake button: Sensors - Accelerometer: FM Radio - Regional settings for Americas, Asia, Australia, Europe, and Japan, Live Pause: Extra Features - Localized UI & VoiceOver (29 Languages) : Audio Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20kHz: Audio Formats - AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV: Battery - Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery (up to 24 hours) : Power - USB charged via computer or optional power adapter: System requirements - Mac with a USB 2.0 port, Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later and iTunes 10 or later / Windows PC with Windows 7, Vista, XP Home or Professional (SP3) or later and iTunes 10 or later / Internet access is required and a broadband connection is recommended: Dimensions (HxWxD) - 1.48 x 1.61 x 0.35 inches: Weight - 0.74 ounce

Amanda G.
Palm Harbor, FL
This was the perfect purchase for my workouts. So much easier than having my clunky phone with me to listen to music. I am an avid apple fan so this purchase made complete sense. Sound quality is great for the little product
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Apple iPod was the bomb back in the days lmfaoni still have mine though but it doesn't get used as often anymore. Perfect little square to hold all your music in. Super easy to use and listen to music I seriously love it
Victoria S.
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Great for loading up your playlist and going for a run since its light and you wont even notice you have it on you and even if you ruin it its pretty cheap also makes a great gift for kids I would definitely recommend
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Modesto, CA
I loved my Nano for the 3 months it worked. It started clutching and Apple claimed there was nothing that could be done. At the time my parents didn't have the $ to buy a new one. I'm still a die hard Xune fan.
Alison R.
I really think that Apple is the most innovation company when it comes to computers, phones, and tablets. I believe that this product is better than all of its competitors and I highly recommend to my friends.
Melinda S.
San Diego, CA
I know that people's complaint with this particular iPod is that it doesn't have bluetooth capabilities. To be honest, I don't think I need bluetooth when I'm working out. In the very least it IS touchscreen and very simple to deal with. Its design is also perfect and tiny. It features a clip on the back that allows me to clip it onto my sports bra whenever I work out. I love this little "chicklet" to death!
Rachel W.
I love this item, I'm sad because I've almost filled all the storage and Apple doesn't make this specific Ipod anymore! I love that I can just clip it onto my shorts or shirt and go for a walk or run without having to buy any other product to hold my Ipod for me.
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
I'm so sad that they don't make this anymore. It was the perfect devise to take on a run because it was so small (and therefore affordable), and it held a decent amount of songs. I love that I can clip it to my shirt or shorts too! RIP best running Ipod ever!
Elisa M.
I like how I can clip it to my shirt or my pants when I'm working out, but I don't like how small it is because it can be easy to lose. Other than that I love it, but not as much as my 160GB iPod classic though!