Apple iPod Nano - 5th Generation uploaded by Holly R.Apple iPod Nano - 5th Generation uploaded by Amanda A.

BY APPLE #10 in MP3 Players

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Whitney C.
El Dorado, AR
I love my iPod nano, mine is purple.  I have had it since I was in college.  It has suffered many drops, which you can tell by all the dings, dents and discoloration.  However, after having it just under a decade it works great.  I dread having to get another one, especially now that they have stopped making it.  It was very reasonably priced, worth the investment.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had this ipod since 2010 in pink. I have no issues with it besides constantly losing the charger. It holds charge very well, had games, and a back facing video camera. It also has a step counter geared by nike and if you have the correct nike shoes it will give you all these stats on your ipod. I think I have over 1000 songs and still have space for plenty more. These things are definitely an investment.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Techie Expert Level 1
I've had this iPod since I was in middle school. I still use this every day to listen to music when I'm traveling and I have it connected to my radio in my car. It still works perfectly and carries a lot of music on it. I'm sure there are better and more updated iPods but for now this is what I have and this is what I've been using and it's what I love.
Lauren L.
Rainsville, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
I had the pink iPod Nano when I was about 12 and thought I was so cool.

You honestly can't go wrong with a classic iPod Nano. It holds so many songs and is so easy to use. I'm kind of sad that this product was discontinued.
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
We've had a few generations of iPod enter our home in the past ten years, this one being a disappointing one of the bunch.
Three of them were bought as Christmas and Birthday gifts and they all boast the same problem: bad battery. For the first few months, you'll get a charge that sticks for awhile. But one of them drains even after no use and a full charge and the rest drain too quick regardless of use but still gets you an hour out of it.
Video recording was a nice touch but over time proved pointless: it wasn't that big of a necessity, to film with one's ipod.
Sound quality is great, screen resolution wonderful too. Loved the radio feature the most!
But the bad batteries really brings the rating down. Still a fan of iPods in general, though!!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I have had this thing for so long and I still pull it out occasionally when I'm at the gym or want to hear a song I haven't heard in a while when I'm in my car. It's a little small (imagine that, a nano being small ;)) but it still gets the job done. Any apple product that I've ever had has always been so good and you can't beat them in my opinion.
William S.
Independence, MO
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend. Although she was pleased she did say that it was a little light in terms of storage capability with absolutely no means of upgrading. Other than that it worked wonderfully with no problems, plus with the added Itunes integration for playlists and what have you. A solid purchase.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
It's light and fits in my pocket with ease. I've owned one back in my high school years until my Senior year where I had (FINALLY) upgraded my phone into an Iphone. The thing is.. I was rough to mine's. It had scratches and a huge dent right where you would have to insert the charger. Of all the abuse it went through-- it still worked. Until it got abandoned and the battery life gets drained easily.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
I have this in silver. It's small and fits practically anywhere and can hold quite a few songs. Works just as well as the newer models. I have hundreds of songs on mine and have it plugged in to an aux cord and listen to it in my car.. beats the radio.
Morgan B.
I used to have this a long time ago! It worked great and I'm sure if I still had it, it would work great still! Light weight and great for people who work out and need something small! Very thin and comes in great colors!
Adeeba H.
Where are these still sold?