Apple iPod Nano - 5th Generation

Where are these still sold?
Start your review of Apple iPod Nano - 5th Generation!
How would you rate this product?
Techie Expert Level 1
My Grandma bought this for me for Christmas one year. It was the best present ever. The day it suddenly died on me, I almost died myself. This ipod was the most important thing in the world to me. It was my first one with a screen. I loved the customization settings it had on it.
San Marcos, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I had this ipod as a child and I had so much fun with it. You can download music, pictures, and you can take your own pictures and videos on it. There is also games it comes with which we’re very fun. Apple iPod Nano - 5th Generation
Ft Wainwright, AK
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple iPod Nano - 5th Generation uploaded by Knenah B.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Great, but could be better. I still have mine and it is still working like it did the day I bought it years ago. Only think I wish it did was be bluetooth or wireless. But of course these features weren’t available on all devices back when this came out. Or at least not for Apple products.
Techie Expert Level 1
I loved this mp3 when I was younger. It held a ton of music, it was easy to find your songs. I miss this little player, great throw back.
El Dorado, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my iPod nano, mine is purple.  I have had it since I was in college.  It has suffered many drops, which you can tell by all the dings, dents and discoloration.  However, after having it just under a decade it works great.  I dread having to get another one, especially now that they have stopped making it.  It was very reasonably priced, worth the investment.
Techie Expert Level 3
I used to have this a long time ago! It worked great and I'm sure if I still had it, it would work great still! Light weight and great for people who work out and need something small! Very thin and comes in great colors!
Las Vegas, NV
After several years of owning this ipod, and using it off and on maybe once or twice a month since then, over time the battery started to have trouble holding a charge. At first, I would charge it over night and the charge would last all day. Then fast-forward about a year down the line, I started noticing myself having to recharge it after only using it a couple hours. I finally decided to get rid of it when I noticed that after having charged it all night, it hardly had any charge at all. Again, it served its purpose for the time I had it, but wish it would have been more durable and reliable.
Homewood
I love this ipod. It was my first one ever. Apple consistently produces great music.
El Monte , CA
Got this for my birthday a long time ago and really loved it, used it so much during high school. I had the silver one. Perfect size not too big or small, you can easily fit it anywhere. Sadly I lost it.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 3
I remember having the iPod nano in middle school, they were the coolest things back then. They were easy to manage, and they came in many other awesome colors. Almost everyone that I knew had them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...