BY APPLE #57 in MP3 Players

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have to say the Ipod nano is pretty good it has enough for plenty of song I have about 9hour and still have room for a lot more. The price is good I have had mine 2-3 years it still works corner a little mess up from dropping it. It also does not have a speaker you need a speaker if you want to play you music out loud, You need head phones to listen to you music. It also has Bluetooth so you can connect to Bluetooth speakers. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a mp3.
Silvia M.
I still have my old ipod! And it works great!! It hasn't broken! It's small and convenient for the gym!
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
I had the 3rd generation iPod Nano that j got back in middle school. It was perfect back then when phones weren't really able to play music. I remember thinking it was such a huge step up from my portable CD player. It sadly doesn't work that well anymore, but I guess my iPhone has replaced it anyway.
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
I had one of these as a teenager and I absolutely loved it. I wish I could go back to the days where I had one of these, chilling in the hallway at school, blasting music. #thegoodolddays
Justin P.
Orlando, FL
I recently purchased my wife this iPod for valentine's day. she was very happy with the gift until she plugged her apple headphones (the ones that came with the ipod) into it. immediately there was static on the headphones. any slight movement and they would not work correctly. we went to the Apple store and they swapped it out. as we were leaving we tested the new iPod and had the same issue. for the amount of money you pay for Apple products they should not have an issue like this out of the box.
Influenster M.
El mejor iPod nano, es súper práctico, muy bonito. para mi el mejor modelo.