Apple® iPod Nano 16GB - Gold

IPod nano comes in 5 stunning colors and is designed to provide hours of entertainment with maximum portability. Its 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display lets you see more of the music, photos, and videos you love. And it has built-in FM radio as well as support for Fitness Walk + Run and Nike+. Size: 16GB. Color: Gold.

Who else has this ipod?
Start your review of Apple® iPod Nano 16GB - Gold!
How would you rate this product?
SILVIA M.
Salinas, CA
I still have my old ipod! And it works great!! It hasn't broken! It's small and convenient for the gym!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have to say the Ipod nano is pretty good it has enough for plenty of song I have about 9hour and still have room for a lot more. The price is good I have had mine 2-3 years it still works corner a little mess up from dropping it. It also does not have a speaker you need a speaker if you want to play you music out loud, You need head phones to listen to you music. It also has Bluetooth so you can connect to Bluetooth speakers. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a mp3.
Justin P.
Orlando, FL
I recently purchased my wife this iPod for valentine's day. she was very happy with the gift until she plugged her apple headphones (the ones that came with the ipod) into it. immediately there was static on the headphones. any slight movement and they would not work correctly. we went to the Apple store and they swapped it out. as we were leaving we tested the new iPod and had the same issue. for the amount of money you pay for Apple products they should not have an issue like this out of the box.
Can ́.
Bronx, NY
I just loved it 😂 I had like 3 of these! They are very good!I was always with music, I was always using it! step to become my favorite
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
Aw, I loved my little nano. It was great for the times and was able to hold a lot of music. I think I still have it somewhere!
Sarah M.
Chelsea
I had the 3rd generation iPod Nano that j got back in middle school. It was perfect back then when phones weren't really able to play music. I remember thinking it was such a huge step up from my portable CD player. It sadly doesn't work that well anymore, but I guess my iPhone has replaced it anyway.
minerva C.
Boise, ID
I had one of these as a teenager and I absolutely loved it. I wish I could go back to the days where I had one of these, chilling in the hallway at school, blasting music. #thegoodolddays
Claire W.
Prestonpans, East lothian
1,357 reviews
I loved my iPod great storage for plenty videos & music these are very affordable too. I would recommend this to other people. Sound quality is very good too.
Influenster M.
El mejor iPod nano, es súper práctico, muy bonito. para mi el mejor modelo.
El mejor iPod nano, es súper práctico, muy bonito. para mi el mejor modelo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...