Apple iPod Classic - 5th Generation uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY APPLE #4 in MP3 Players

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Caitlin S.
Oh the nostalgia. I've had mine for 12 years and while now it constantly needs to be on a charger for it to work, it still works! I love the disc use feature on it which has my music collection saved, that's why I've held onto it for so long!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I really liked this iPod. I still use mine. A little chunky for taking on a run but has so much storage and doesn’t break easily. Holds a lot of charge. Very easy to use. Sound is good. Sad they don’t make these anymore.
Shakima w.
Staten Island, NY
This iPod is great for listening to music. You can use it to workout with or even on the go.its great because it is portable. All u have to do is download any song you want and you will be ready to enjoy your ipod. Hope you get great info about it.I have one myself and had it for about 7 months now.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
This has been a godsend since I have such a vast library of music and this can handle it all and also I can add more to it. I am sad that they discontinued this model because it is so beneficial because our phones cannot hold over 5000 songs
Carrie M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Can't believe mine still works after all this time! I have mp3's, photos and videos on mine and have a little docking station with a speaker that i use to listen to music! I don't know how useful ipods are anymore as phones do it all but i love mine!
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I still have this iPod classic. It’s a classic. Would never get rid of it. It hold a lot of music and it a decent size. It’s not fragile like the new ones are. Having it for this long, it’s a good value and built well.
Jackie F.
Techie Expert Level 1
This ipod has been put to good use over the years. It holds a ton of music, you don't have to worry about streaming, and it's durable! I only dropped it a few times and it still looks brand new.
Ali S.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it just me or does anyone else miss the iPod classic?! It is literally the only iPod left with any notable amount of storage. These are absolutely the best iPods ever made! I wish they made the iPod touch with the same quality and durability, because I prefer to scrole using the touch screen, but that is just personal preference.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Techie Expert Level 3
I miss my ipod!! I lost when i was on vacation!!! I always have it whenever i go to a long trip! Its easy to use and download songs!! It better tha using you phone, you dont want to run out of juice whe you use your phone. It has a good sound! How i wish i can replace it again.
Jasmin R.
Techie Expert Level 3
I had this baby for almost 11 years now. It is super reliable. Parents bought it from Best Buy for Christmas. I can't say the same for other music players. Totally meets my expectations as its lasted so long! Would recommend it but they no longer make them. :,(
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who thinks Classic is better than new gen?
Tim W.
Lansing, MI
Can you still buy the classic iPod
Kimberly C.
Crystal C.
Who else wishes they would sell these again?
Katie T.