ElectronicsAudioMP3 PlayersApple
iPod Classic - 5th Generation

Apple iPod Classic - 5th Generation

Price ??
Do they still sell these?
How much do these run??
Start your review of Apple iPod Classic - 5th Generation!
How would you rate this product?
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Techie Expert Level 2
1,678 reviews
Though I’ve literally had this product for about ten years, it still works as good as the day I got it! Love my iPod and it’s still so handy to have because it holds a ton of music (more than my phone holds) and I love it specifically for keeping my whole music catalog on. Wish my current apple phones would work as well and not have issues like this iPod Classic does! Awesome product.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Techie Expert Level 1
I loved my ipod classic 5th edition. For me it was the most perfect music player ever. Unfortunately it was stolen out of my desk at work at the moment they were at there most expensive and popular. I am still bitter about it and need to order a replacement beforw they don't exist in this edition anymore.
\Danielle J.
Winston Salem, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I really like mine. It was really cool when i first got it, but it still works to this day and i love listening tk my old playlists!
Justine V.
My favorite iPod! I've had it for 8 years and it's still going strong! Holds so many songs and it's sturdy and reliable. Wish they made it again!
Ragan F.
Bloomington, IN
i do not see a real reason to buy an iPod anymore with andriods and iPhones already containing a music playing component
Shakima W.
Staten Island, NY
This iPod is great for listening to music. You can use it to workout with or even on the go.its great because it is portable. All u have to do is download any song you want and you will be ready to enjoy your ipod. Hope you get great info about it.I have one myself and had it for about 7 months now.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
This has been a godsend since I have such a vast library of music and this can handle it all and also I can add more to it. I am sad that they discontinued this model because it is so beneficial because our phones cannot hold over 5000 songs
Melissa B.
vv
Techie Expert Level 4
1,372 reviews
Ipod classic is my all time favorite. I still have mine and I'm very very careful with it because it's all i have.It has all my music and i just love it. It has lasted so long and still works great!
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Techie Expert Level 3
I miss my ipod!! I lost when i was on vacation!!! I always have it whenever i go to a long trip! Its easy to use and download songs!! It better tha using you phone, you dont want to run out of juice whe you use your phone. It has a good sound! How i wish i can replace it again.
Christina B.
Navarre, OH
I had this for so long. Over 10 years. Had 5000 songs in it and music videos. It was such a staple in my life. It still turns on but the music won't play. It had such a good run cause someone owned it before me.