Apple® Iphone® Xs 256Gb

The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone and a breakthrough dual-camera system. iPhone XS is everything you love about iPhone.

How good is the camera quality and does it have system problems?
Me encantaría probar él dispositivo ¿como puedo conseguir?.
Is the iPhone 12 camera that much better than xs Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB ?
Start your review of Apple® Iphone® Xs 256Gb!
Max G.
Apple® Iphone® Xs 256Gb uploaded by Max G.
I absolutely love iPhones! I have the iPhone XS Max and I absolutely love it!❤️Apple phones are great products and are definitely worth the money
Carlos C.
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple® Iphone® Xs 256Gb uploaded by Carlos C.
Apple® Iphone® Xs 256Gb uploaded by Carlos C.
Despite being an incredible mobile, if you have several negative things, such as battery life, quite delicate front glass
Bri S.
Shakopee, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple® Iphone® Xs 256Gb uploaded by Bri S.
I have had my iPhone XS Max for almost 2 years now and I love it! It is my favorite phone I’ve had so far. I know everyone has their preference of smart phone brand, but for me I favor Apple. I would recommend to just about anyone.
Autumn C.
Sheboygan, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple® Iphone® Xs 256Gb uploaded by Autumn C.
I have the Xs max. I love a bigger phone. I always have a case on my phone and never have an issue. Battery life is great. The picture quality is also amazing. Attached is one of the selfies I’ve taken with the camera.
Ellaina P.
Coralville, IA
I am still using this phone until it doesn’t work anymore. This thing is versatile as long as you use the proper protection (glass screen protector and protective case).I literally drop it on the daily and it’s still kicking. Everything else still works great.
Kim W.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
You know, these iphones Just keep coming out every year and make me want more. When I upgraded to this model from my iPhone 6, I felt like the clouds parted and I was a God. Love the camera with portrait mode.
Ayesha S.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite apple phones, mostly because I haven’t seen many changes in the newer ones. However, beware about it being waterproof, mine definitely was not as it fell in the laundry and no longer works.
Jillian G.
North Wales, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the phone I currently own and it’s honestly a pretty great phone! It has a lot of storage and it runs great on wifi and on cellular. It’s definitely a bit pricey but most phones are nowadays but considering how pricey Apple’s newer products are it’s not nearly as expensive. I personally like it, it’s not the newest model but does practically the same things the newer models do!
Zachary G.
Duluth, MN
Best phone I had purchase. Quite pricey, but you get the value for your money. The screen dose scratch fairly easily so I would get a screen protector.
Heather H.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my Xs. Takes great photos, it’s quick. 256 gigabytes was a little over kill on storage for me but I’m glad I have extra storage vs not enough. I’ve dropped it a billion times and still looks brand new.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie B.
Naples, FL
il y a 3 mois
Kristen K. il y a 2 mois
Yes the camera is phenomenal but for me the XS is fine with me.