Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb

The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, plus a breakthrough camera system. iPhone XR: It's beautiful any way you look at it.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
Has anyone else had any issues with your side button not working after the latest update? I don’t know if I should wait 7 more months to upgrade or get this stupid issue fixed.
Looking to upgrade my iphone. ? Does anyone know if the Xr is worth getting? Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb
Start your review of Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb!
Deborah  A.
Lorman, MS
Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb uploaded by Deborah  A.
Purchased at: Apple
I loved this phone. I used it for 2 years before trading it in for the new 13. The best part of it is the camera. So clear for taking cute pictures and Snapchat (I love Snapchat!!) The only issue I had was storage but I would suggest getting one with higher storage.
Brianna  L.
Middlebury, VT
Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb uploaded by Brianna  L.
Purchased at: Apple
This is a great phone. I’ve never had any issues with it. Fast performance, great camera quality, and longer battery life than most. The price is fair for the experience. I would recommend this to others.
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Best Buy
I’ve been an iPhone user for years and I will never stray! I basically have all apple products in my life! Best phone I’ve ever had! Don’t see any reason for me to upgrade when the time comes
Stephanie M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb uploaded by Stephanie M.
Great camera quality. I’ve had my phone for two years already and haven’t had any issues.
L A.
Greenville
Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb uploaded by L A.
This is my current phone. I love everything that has to do with apple. I like the size and I like the colors they had for this phone. The only thing I feel is not as good is the quality of the camera. Other than that, I love this phone.
Kelly F.
My daughters iPhone xr is the best phone she's had. It had 64gb memory, new it cost close to 400. Has 6in screen, great camera with quality photos. Long battery life, don't regret this purchase over an 11 at all. Recommend
Jen S.
Spokane, WA
Both my teenagers and myself have this phone we all upgraded from the 7plus. I love the camera and ease of use. I think the quality is great and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a decently priced high quality product.
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb uploaded by jaqi J.
Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb uploaded by jaqi J.
I really didn’t think I could love a device more than my old Helio Ocean, but I am a total convert to Apple now... I finally get the hype. This home exceeds any expectation that I could have had. It is dream🌠🌠🌠 Not only is it esthetically pleasing, but it is so intuitive. I have been a Samsung girl from the early days of smart phones and this phone is amazing. I love everything about it. I feel like I have spent the last 3 days setting up passwords because I always forget them or write them down and lose them. My last phone the hideous J7 had me at the end of my rope with its lagging and lack of internal storage. I feel like I could never go back to Android now. This is just life changing! If you are thinking about making the switch, I encourage you to do it. I feel like the picture quality is just BEYOND 🍎Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Apple
New purchase , so far I love it! I don’t miss the home button, photos are amazing! No regrets thus far
Patricia  F.
Edmond, OK
Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb uploaded by Patricia  F.
A little too late perhaps? Ok, hear me out! I know everyone’s talking about the new iPhone 11, but the Apple Iphone Xr - 64gb - Black is a great phone too. Basically the same phone, minus the whole two/three camera(plus other tecs). But still the iPhone XR is an affordable phone and easy to use. In all honestly, the visual itself is better than the iPhone 11 if you are not into the ‘stove-looking’ thing from the new camera, like me. ———— I’m not saying not to buy the iPhone 11, I’m just recommending if you already have an iPhone XR the change is not a big one! Unless you’re a camera junky! But if you have an iPhone of a lower generation and you feel the need of a ‘big’ change you will probably want the iPhone 11 as it’s “newer” (plus is it’s basically the same price of the iPhone XR and has more colors and GB to choose from).

136 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy C.
il y a 5 mois
Jeremy L. il y a 5 mois
As far as upgrading, I have it and it’s NOT 5G compatible and if offered a deal for iPhone 12, take that since the 13 will drop soon. The 12 will be steeply discounted.
Amera L.
il y a 6 mois
Apple® Iphone® Xr 64Gb how do i place my order i do not understand where i am supposed to place my order i connected my socials please someone tell me
Jamal A.
il y a 10 mois
Hansranie K. il y a 9 mois
The Xr is great. You won’t regret it. Great camera and water and dust resistant too I believe. Also has lots of storage.