Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb

The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, plus a breakthrough camera system. iPhone XR: It's beautiful any way you look at it.

How good is the camera quality and does it have system problems?
Saben dónde lo puedo conseguir ?
Anyone have problems with the charger portApple iPhone XR 128GB ?
Start your review of Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb!
Joan D.
Mission Hills, CA
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by Joan D.
Purchased at: Apple
I was very happy with the Apple XR phone. It was expensive at the time but well worth it. It’s a very sturdy phone. I have dropped it many times without it breaking.. It’s a very good basic phone but it was time for me to upgrade and get a better camera
Stella N.
N Versailles, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by Stella N.
I have been using this iPhone XR for more than 2 years. It barely has any scratch, partly because I protect it well. Even though it's a little heavier than other models but I still highly recommend as a basic and high standard smartphone. Love Apple products.
Suzan B.
San Diego, CA
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by Suzan B.
It’s designed to be stylish. I have red color and l am obsessed with it . Video and photo quality is beyond perfect . Highly recommend
Shireen G.
Kelseyville, CA
I just got this iPhone XR and I love it. It’s a pretty simple iPhone to use. I’m use to having an iPhone 6 and this is my favorite so far
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
Techie Expert Level 6
I am a big fun of apple products, although I hate the facts their products are so expensive. I start with iPhone 5 and now I own iPhone XR . I love it and I had no problem almost for three years. If you don’t want to spend too much money but want to buy good one on check out iPhone XR.
Melissa  P.
Omar, WV
I am definitely a apple product lover but this phone isnt my favorite one i have had,
Shannon  W.
Catlettsburg, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by Shannon  W.
I love my Apple iPhone XR 128GB!! This is my first iPhone and it is so much better than my old Android. The vivid colors and sound are beautiful and I have downloaded so many things because I have so much memory, I wish I would have gotten one sooner!!
Jennifer  E.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by Jennifer  E.
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by Jennifer  E.
I got this upgrade as a replacement because the 8+ is on back order and I couldn’t be happier. I only paid $128 through Asuirion and had it shipped in less than 24 hours. The phone is a great fit for my hand and the camera quality is so much better than my last phone 👌 Hoghly recommended if you can’t affor the new fancy iPhone that are a months rent for some people lol
Ericka I.
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by Ericka I.
I like this iPhone in the beginning it reminded me a lot of the iPhone 5C look I had years ago. One year later, my phone starts having problems where it would glitch randomly regardless if it has been updated or not and where the Apple logo would be stuck trying to restart for hours randomly, where I could not connect anyone while I was out and about or even at home. The worst was last month where I could not even use my phone for at least a day and then this message popped up in the attachment of this review. I do not know if Apple is just not wanting to be accountable for this since it sounds like when googling these problems, the same model users have had similar problems online or if CSpire sold me a brand new counterfeit phone with a “non-genuine battery”. I just know something needs to be done about this and once my contract is over March 2021, I will be leaving CSpire and going to Verzion since I have had nothing but problems from this company. I am all about supporting my home state’s phone business, but when it is to the point that your calls drop no matter what area you are in, especially highly populated areas and the headquarter’s city location, something is not right about this company, especially if they are ripping people off. I feel like there should be some sort of compensation for these Apple model users that keep having problems no matter how many troubleshooting and resolutions I have tried to do.
Jonny B.
st healeah florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
Uffff solo veo comentarios super positivos sobre este producto. Uno de los mejores modelos en el mercado. Respaldado por una de las mejores y mayores marcas de confianza. Me gustaria recibirlo y darle una opinion superpositiva de seguro.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cierrah D.
il y a un an
Trishaa B. il y a un an
I never did but my hubby just upgraded his because it wasn’t charging right.