Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb

The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, plus a breakthrough camera system. iPhone XR: It's beautiful any way you look at it.

Anyone have problems with the charger portApple iPhone XR 128GB ?
Start your review of Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb!
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
I am definitely a apple product lover but this phone isnt my favorite one i have had,
Jennifer L.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by Jennifer L.
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by Jennifer L.
I got this upgrade as a replacement because the 8+ is on back order and I couldn’t be happier. I only paid $128 through Asuirion and had it shipped in less than 24 hours. The phone is a great fit for my hand and the camera quality is so much better than my last phone 👌 Hoghly recommended if you can’t affor the new fancy iPhone that are a months rent for some people lol
Ericka I.
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by Ericka I.
I like this iPhone in the beginning it reminded me a lot of the iPhone 5C look I had years ago. One year later, my phone starts having problems where it would glitch randomly regardless if it has been updated or not and where the Apple logo would be stuck trying to restart for hours randomly, where I could not connect anyone while I was out and about or even at home. The worst was last month where I could not even use my phone for at least a day and then this message popped up in the attachment of this review. I do not know if Apple is just not wanting to be accountable for this since it sounds like when googling these problems, the same model users have had similar problems online or if CSpire sold me a brand new counterfeit phone with a “non-genuine battery”. I just know something needs to be done about this and once my contract is over March 2021, I will be leaving CSpire and going to Verzion since I have had nothing but problems from this company. I am all about supporting my home state’s phone business, but when it is to the point that your calls drop no matter what area you are in, especially highly populated areas and the headquarter’s city location, something is not right about this company, especially if they are ripping people off. I feel like there should be some sort of compensation for these Apple model users that keep having problems no matter how many troubleshooting and resolutions I have tried to do.
Marianna K. P.
Fulton, MD
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by Marianna K. P.
Purchased at: Apple
I love this phone. The camera is really awesome and I have to admit I have even [email protected] but that one ! Have you seen that filter ? That quality ? It’s something that any other phone which is not Apple can’t repeat
Miranda M.
South St Paul, MN
Techie Expert Level 2
I’m team IPhone all the way! I love my iPhone it’s easy to use and it has an amazing camera! Samsung could never compare!!! Apple also has amazing customer service!!
isabella N.
LA
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by isabella N.
It was a great phone at first because of the cheaper price and nice look. However, the longer i had it the more problems arised with it. It got some screen damage and just proved itself to be slow and not reliable.
Rebakah G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this phone! I left it on the fender of my Jeep and it survived being flung onto the highway and skidding down the road! Broke my camera lense on the back but that’s it besides some scratches!
Janice D.
I totally love my new phone. The phone before it was the small SEIt was a nice phone but I didn’t realize how much better this phone is so I actually had to learn how to use it. Once you get used to it everything processes faster you get to enjoy yourself more make those connections and have wonderful experiences with this phone! I would definitely suggest this phone in the red!
Mia C.
Long Beach, CA
I’m a Apple Product girl... and I love this phone it’s so big I can read everything on my screen... next time I am goin to upgrade so I can have more storage.. I love taking pictures!!! Yes I would most def recommend to other people
Jenni R.
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple® Iphone® Xr 128Gb uploaded by Jenni R.
Upgraded from an iPhone 8. Still learning how to use it, but I love it. Very loyal iPhone fan. Camera and video quality are awesome.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cierrah D.
il y a 2 mois
Trishaa B. il y a 19 jours
I never did but my hubby just upgraded his because it wasn’t charging right.