Apple iPhone® X Prepaid

iPhone X Prepaid features a new all-screen design. Face ID, which makes your face your password. And the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Verizon is your destination for the hottest phones like the Apple iPhone X, all on the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network.

How good is the camera quality and does it have system problems?
#voxbox#influencer 💕 please PICK ME I HAVEN'T HAD ANY VOX BOX YET. 💕💕💕?
How big is the difference between the size of the screen with the regular and the plus?
Start your review of Apple iPhone® X Prepaid!
Dariana G.
Apple iPhone® X Prepaid uploaded by Dariana G.
Calidad de celular me encanta usar la marca Apple para mis celulares e tenido el iPhone 6 Plus el 8 plus el x y ahora el 12 pro Max la calidad es estupenda como toma fotos el sistema me gusta es bastante rápido y no se pega es ex lente lo recomiendo
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Apple iPhone® X Prepaid uploaded by Jessica R.
Apple iPhone® X Prepaid uploaded by Jessica R.
Absolutely in love with my new iPhone X. I do not like the price tag, but the features, speed, camera functions are amazing.! i love that it is small like an iPhone 7, yet the screen is that of an iPhone 7 Plus. The sideways cam is too cool with the dual functionality. It does get some getting used to just because the gestures are different and no longer a home button. But more phones now a days no longer have physical button so might as well jump on the band wagon:)
Katrina Rhea D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Apple iPhone® X Prepaid uploaded by Katrina Rhea D.
I am lucky to get this phone as soon as it was first released. I am still using it and it is still working fine even if I was able to drop it several times. The photo and video quality is great although the newer iPhones have better quality. I love how big its screen is while the actual phone size doesn’t have to be as big as other brands. It took a while for me to adjust with the removed home button but I prefer it than the iPhones with home button. I also like how Apple has improve its charger’s wire durability and I am still using the one that comes along with box.
Bruna F.
Marietta, GA
Apple iPhone® X Prepaid uploaded by Bruna F.
Apple iPhone® X Prepaid uploaded by Bruna F.
I love traveling and I love taking pictures. I love how now a days tou cab take such high quality pictures with your own phone. This is always my camera wherever I travel to.
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
I love iPhones it’s the only brand I use it’s very easy to figure out and use I probably won’t ever switch from this brand
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
I love the Apple X. Great brand and product. It is easy to use. It don’t need any improvements.
Joseph K.
Visalia
Apple iPhone® X Prepaid uploaded by Joseph K.
I have this point currently and absolutely love it! It doesn’t die fast, love the camera, obsessed with the face ID, if you want a phone that’ll last you a really long time get this phone!
Melissa B.
Tamarac, FL
Apple iPhone® X Prepaid uploaded by Melissa B.
This is my 5th or 6th iPhone and I feel that they consistently get better and better. I use this to record videos for school and it takes beautiful pictures like this!
winnie L.
Brooklyn
great product because i very like it . i see many people use iphone x they said iphone x is very good you can many things on iphone x. so i  very  want a iphone x .
Elizabeth A.
Modesto, CA
Apple iPhone® X Prepaid uploaded by Elizabeth A.
I love this phone, it is very easy to use your camera is super of very good quality and its design is very beautiful it weighs almost nothing and has a good sizeApple iPhone X

313 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
L Jaziel P.
il y a un an
Raisa Amor D. il y a 9 mois
There really is no definitive answer to this question. There are many variables that can affect the battery life of any device. For example, how often and how someone charges their phone heavily affects the battery life. However, if you are just asking the overall battery life, my phone battery still has its original battery since the iPhone X was released and I use my phone heavily.