BY APPLE #1 in Smartphones

Our vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen. One so immersive the device itself disappears into the experience. And so intelligent it can respond to a tap, your voice, and even a glance. With iPhone X, that vision is now a reality. Say hello to the future.

Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
I love a phone that fits in my small hands and I never upgrade to just get the new best thing. So this was a first...I upgraded just to upgrade. I am not disappointed.

The facial recognition is intuitive and fast, camera is upgraded with amazing portrait options and 4K video is a reality. I am just getting into the features but if you are charging me 1200 for a phone, when I could buy a new laptop, it had better live up to expectations and then go beyond.

So far my fav feature is the enlarged screen and intuitive lighting. Believe it or not, I can now browse my phone as it dims itself when putting the baby to bed without him getting distracted. Mom win!
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I was a Samsung Galaxy Android user, my daughter on the other hand loved 📱 I tried it at one time and just hated it, after using the android and not having that home button it made it easier for me to swipe and get where I needed to be. Now this IPHONE X has completely won me over💯🔥🍎 by far the iPhone X is the best phone I’ve ever used!! There is still so much I have to learn but the camera is simply amazing and A11 Bionic chip just put this phone in a league of its own. For those of you that are use to the home button it’s my understanding that the IPhone 8 and 8plus has the A11 Bionic chip along with the home button your use to!! I highly recommend this phone to either user the X is now very adaptable for the android user!
Britnee J.
Upon first receiving I figured ... wow what another waste of money! However, the phone has since grown on me. I love the headphone update and the glass design. You will need to be careful and have a durable case because if you drop it, it’s going to crack on either side. The no home button addition was quite annoying at first, but I gave since become more acquainted with it. Once you learn all the tricks and get used to the gestures and motions, this phone is so much more awesome and so high tech. One thing that surely annoys me is the Face ID. It does not always work well, especially when laying down. My favorite feature is the Animoji and the Portrait Mode. You can basically have a legit photoshoot with your phone.
David A.
This phone is seriously incredible!! I upgraded from the iPhone 6s straight to this phone and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve wanted the Apple iPhone X ever since the rumors had started coming out and now I have it. The camera is absolutely incredible and I use it almost every day. The main reason I was in love with this phone is the look and the screen. The OLED display is so bright and clear especially compared to my old iPhone 6s. I don’t regret my purchase one bit and I am extremely happy to have gotten this phone. Its the perfect fit for my hand and I don’t sacrifice screen size for the overall size of the phone. I get the plus size screen with the phone size of a normal iPhone.
Lexy R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I’d love to get the IPhone X for the holidays! I have always been Team I phone for the longest time. I have the iPhone 6S and of course would like to upgrade to the iPhone X. I’ve heard nothing but great stuff about the new phone. My best friend has it and raves about it all the time. It’ll definitely be a step up from the iPhone I currently have! Fingers crossed I get it these coming up holidays!! Hehe :)Apple iPhone X
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Absolutely in love with my new iPhone X. I do not like the price tag, but the features, speed, camera functions are amazing.! i love that it is small like an iPhone 7, yet the screen is that of an iPhone 7 Plus. The sideways cam is too cool with the dual functionality. It does get some getting used to just because the gestures are different and no longer a home button. But more phones now a days no longer have physical button so might as well jump on the band wagon:)
Heather H.
Sevierville
I went from an IPhone 6s Plus to this phone. My iPhone 6s battery stopped keeping its charge. I really love the size of this phone and the fact that I still have a nice size screen. The phone is slim to fit in your pocket but you don’t feel like you are struggling to push the buttons on the keyboard. I do not miss the fact that there is no home screen button. I had to get use to using the lock button and the up volume button for screen shots. The only thing I’m not impressed with is that at night the facial recognition has a hard time and you have to punch in your code in order to unlock your phone. Overall I’m very happy with this phone.
Chanel B.
Orange, CT
Well, I’ve always been a huge iPhone/Apple user and always had pride being a supporter of Apple products. Both me and my husband preordered these phones, stayed up until 5AM that night on the phone with T-Mobile. When receiving this phone I fell in love with the look of it (Got Silver White version). It took me 2 months to realize that I hate it, I use my phone a lot, and the actual user experience for me was disappointing. Because of the new Screenshot method, I now have 500 random screenshots of my lockscreen simply because of the way I pick my phone up off the table. I CAN TELL YOU AS A MAJOR APPLE USER, I have never had an iPhone to freeze like a windows 98 computer, but this phone does and I have to reset it every time. It’s sad to see this company change its products, Steve Jobbs would be disappointed. iPhone had a trade mark of being behind in how advanced the specs were but what made this company wasn’t about advanced the products were, but simply how they perfected and simplified something so wonderful. Not anymore I guess.
Autumn R.
Lima, OH
I really like my iPhone X. I got it right when it came out and it had some glitches especially in the cold but as more updates come out the better it is working. My favorite feature it the portrait mode. It really makes all my pictures look nice. Some apps are sticky to use since some buttons are in the cut out of where the camera is out. But with more updates the better the phone is getting. The picture I have below I did not edit just used one of the portrait mode options to take. Apple iPhone X
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
I got my iPhone X about two weeks ago and am in love.  It's great to have the Face ID and the full screen phone.  The resolution is beautiful, and the camera is great.  I thought it would take forever to get used to without the home button, but I've already adapted.  I was messing around on my mom's phone, which is the 7, and I kept wanting to swipe up instead of using the home button.  it's crazy how you quickly you adapt.  I did have some issues with my Face ID not working.  Apple support was great, and I ended up having to go to the Apple store to get it fixed.  I was in and out in 20 minutes with a new phone.  Love Apple!
Josie M.
What's everyone's opinion on this phone? Worth $1000?
Adrianne C.
Brossard
Is this product worth the money?
Can i get an iphone
Chryssi B.
Does it worth all that money?
Sophie C.
Is it worth the hype?? What do you guys think of no home button or Touch ID?