BY APPLE #1 in Smartphones

Our vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen. One so immersive the device itself disappears into the experience. And so intelligent it can respond to a tap, your voice, and even a glance. With iPhone X, that vision is now a reality. Say hello to the future.

Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Absolutely in love with my new iPhone X. I do not like the price tag, but the features, speed, camera functions are amazing.! i love that it is small like an iPhone 7, yet the screen is that of an iPhone 7 Plus. The sideways cam is too cool with the dual functionality. It does get some getting used to just because the gestures are different and no longer a home button. But more phones now a days no longer have physical button so might as well jump on the band wagon:)
Krysteena L.
This phone is not worth the hype or the money. I upgrade from an my iphone to the 10 because i was egilable for an upgrade and i wanted the newst iphone. I hate that it doesnt have a headphone jack. I also get made when i want to charge my phone while listening to music. Face ID, HATE IT. They give you the opinion not to use it but touch ID isnt available because the phone doesnt have a home button. Its just like every other iphone expect they added stupid and useless features. Who cares about talking emojis, face id is stupid. The battery life is good. For not charging my phone for 9hrs ill be at 65 or 50%. The camrea it great also. It has the 4k live effect going on. Other then thats, thats the only two things i could say its good about this phone, and for it to cost 1000 plus tax that isnt saying much. I also heard apple might discontinue this phone due to low sells. So....
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I got this phone for Christmas as a gift. Honestly, I wasn’t really excited because I had a working phone and felt that getting a new one,especially an expensive ome like this, is a wate of money.
I still feel that way - I would never buy it for myself- it’s super expensive for a phone.
However, I love usinh it. The biggest pro is the camera! Ughh... my photos look amazing and people always ask me whether I use a professional camera. There’s a “portrait” option on the camera that blurs the background and focuses on the objects so it makes it look like you used professional lighting.
The face recognition is also useful - I don’t have to type my passwords anymore - it saves time.
A con, however, is that the phone is pretty new and there’s little bugs that I’m guessing will be soft with the new iOs updates.

Overall, amazing product if you can afford it but not a must have.
Erika A.
I love my iPhone X. In many ways, it's so similar to the iPhones preceding this one. The noticeable changes are obviously the lack of a home key. I find the gestures to be intuitive and I got used to them within an hour of using the phone. Obviously, Face ID is a big change. I would say the failure rate is similar to touch ID with the benefit of it learning as you type in your passcode with failed attempts to recognize you, so it's always learning. The camera is great, which is the primary reason I got this phone. That and I didn't want the huge 8+. This is still comfortable enough to fit in my pocket. The screen size does make it hard to reach the corners one handed though. Still, I'm very happy with my phone.
Britnee J.
Upon first receiving I figured ... wow what another waste of money! However, the phone has since grown on me. I love the headphone update and the glass design. You will need to be careful and have a durable case because if you drop it, it’s going to crack on either side. The no home button addition was quite annoying at first, but I gave since become more acquainted with it. Once you learn all the tricks and get used to the gestures and motions, this phone is so much more awesome and so high tech. One thing that surely annoys me is the Face ID. It does not always work well, especially when laying down. My favorite feature is the Animoji and the Portrait Mode. You can basically have a legit photoshoot with your phone.
David A.
This phone is seriously incredible!! I upgraded from the iPhone 6s straight to this phone and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve wanted the Apple iPhone X ever since the rumors had started coming out and now I have it. The camera is absolutely incredible and I use it almost every day. The main reason I was in love with this phone is the look and the screen. The OLED display is so bright and clear especially compared to my old iPhone 6s. I don’t regret my purchase one bit and I am extremely happy to have gotten this phone. Its the perfect fit for my hand and I don’t sacrifice screen size for the overall size of the phone. I get the plus size screen with the phone size of a normal iPhone.
Lexy R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I’d love to get the IPhone X for the holidays! I have always been Team I phone for the longest time. I have the iPhone 6S and of course would like to upgrade to the iPhone X. I’ve heard nothing but great stuff about the new phone. My best friend has it and raves about it all the time. It’ll definitely be a step up from the iPhone I currently have! Fingers crossed I get it these coming up holidays!! Hehe :)Apple iPhone X
Heather H.
Sevierville
I went from an IPhone 6s Plus to this phone. My iPhone 6s battery stopped keeping its charge. I really love the size of this phone and the fact that I still have a nice size screen. The phone is slim to fit in your pocket but you don’t feel like you are struggling to push the buttons on the keyboard. I do not miss the fact that there is no home screen button. I had to get use to using the lock button and the up volume button for screen shots. The only thing I’m not impressed with is that at night the facial recognition has a hard time and you have to punch in your code in order to unlock your phone. Overall I’m very happy with this phone.
Autumn R.
Lima, OH
I really like my iPhone X. I got it right when it came out and it had some glitches especially in the cold but as more updates come out the better it is working. My favorite feature it the portrait mode. It really makes all my pictures look nice. Some apps are sticky to use since some buttons are in the cut out of where the camera is out. But with more updates the better the phone is getting. The picture I have below I did not edit just used one of the portrait mode options to take. Apple iPhone X
Kristen N.
Cleveland, OH
I got my iPhone X about two weeks ago and am in love.  It's great to have the Face ID and the full screen phone.  The resolution is beautiful, and the camera is great.  I thought it would take forever to get used to without the home button, but I've already adapted.  I was messing around on my mom's phone, which is the 7, and I kept wanting to swipe up instead of using the home button.  it's crazy how you quickly you adapt.  I did have some issues with my Face ID not working.  Apple support was great, and I ended up having to go to the Apple store to get it fixed.  I was in and out in 20 minutes with a new phone.  Love Apple!
Josie M.
What's everyone's opinion on this phone? Worth $1000?
Adrianne C.
Brossard
Is this product worth the money?
Chryssi B.
Does it worth all that money?
Sophie C.
Is it worth the hype?? What do you guys think of no home button or Touch ID?
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
What's the biggest improvement from the last model to this one? What makes it so worth buying?