Apple - Iphone Se 64GB - Rose Gold (verizon Wireless) uploaded by Adalea B.Apple - Iphone Se 64GB - Rose Gold (verizon Wireless) uploaded by Knislia W.

BY APPLE #69 in Smartphones

iPhone SE features a 4-inch Retina display, an A9 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, a 12MP iSight camera, a FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash, Live Photos, LTE and fast Wi-Fi, iOS 9, and iCloud. see more...

LEAR28018 A.
Oh my goodness!! I read about this phone and according to reviews is super cool, also it is now very comfortable because it has a smaller size. A friend has it and could try a little, is super fast and has a better quality than all iphones, really to recommend it 100% !!! Your camera is far better than all and also has a unique style for every taste, really is super great !!!!!!
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
This phone has been such a huge improvement from the iphone5. I went with the 64g and I no longer have to erase an app in order to add another. The color of the phone cosmetically is beautiful, the phone is durable (with a thin cover and screen protecter from the apple store) and the clarity is excellent as well. I highly recommend this phone!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
I just made the move from a galaxy to this phone and I really don't like it. I hate being limited by the iOS system. The front and back camera aren't nearly as good. The screen is so tiny in comparison. It doesn't have removable storage so you can't add any memory to it for pictures or music. Overall it fails in comparison.
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
I have always been an android user, but when it came time to get a new phone, I did some research on this phone and went ahead and got it. I have to say it was one of the best purchases I have made. I have so much space, my phone runs really smoothly, and even though it is really small, I have no problem using it.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Denver, CO
I switched from android to an iPhone SE a few months ago. Overall, they are very similar systems, which go about certain things differently. I really like the size of my SE, which was the reason for the switch. Given what you get, it's overpriced compared to an android phone, but I'm overall satisfied.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
To date, this is my favorite iPhone. Like a lot of people, I couldn't handle the size of the 6. With the SE, Apple returned to a comfortable size for my (rather small) hands. They also added a rose gold option, which is just about the prettiest color in the world. I highly recommend this phone.
Joana h.
Joana h.
I went from android to iPhone and I should of made the move long time ago. I like the back camera. It did meet my expectations!! Easy to use!! And the size is just right. At the moment I have the iPhone 6s!! Love it
Jeska Nicole C.
Jeska Nicole C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've always been an iPhone user and of all the iPhone's I've had, the SE is the best! It's design that's similar to the 5 is a plus because it is very handy and easy to use. It's processor is the same for the 6s
Pamela E.
Pamela E.
I love my iphone !! I cant live without because is so essential in my life ! It have the best camera for selfies and help me to remind me of appointments, payment i have to make and invitations !
Madison S.
Madison S.
Love the iPhone. They are simple and the perfect size for me. The color is pretty and it is super sleek. I have a few issues with getting it to sync to the car but it is probably operator error.
Its battery lasts much?
Verniajzah M.
Verniajzah M.
Cleveland, OH
I'm a current android user but I'm thinking about switching to Apple. Is it even worth it?
Ayrin R.
Ayrin R.
Fresno, CA
How good is the camera quality, front and back, of this phone compared to the iphone 6?
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
My previous post didn't ask my question lol BUT what's the best phone cover?!!!
Efi G.
Efi G.
Thessaloniki
Is it worth the money or am I going to regret it for buying it?