BY APPLE

Welcome to iPhone SE, the most powerful 4-inch phone ever. To create it, we started with a beloved design, then reinvented it from the inside out. The A9 is the same advanced chip used in iPhone 6s. The 12-megapixel camera captures incredible photos and 4K videos. And Live Photos brings your images to life. The result is an iPhone that looks small. But lives large. see more...

Mary M.
Mary M.
Seattle, WA
Dec. 30, 2016, 12:01 a.m.
Review for: Apple iPhone SE 64GB Rose Gold Apple (CA) - MLXQ2VC/A
LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SPECIAL EDITION. It's the size of the 5, but the speed of the 6. It's my favorite phone yet.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
June 14, 2017, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: Apple iPhone SE 64GB Rose Gold Apple (CA) - MLXQ2VC/A
IPhone Se is great its similar to to the iPhone 5 but has iPhone 6s Features . If you dont like the iPhone 6size but want the features I recommend getting this .
Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
June 29, 2017, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Apple iPhone SE 64GB Rose Gold Apple (CA) - MLXQ2VC/A
A great nostalgia piece. Looks like the older models but is compatible to newer versions of ios
Claretny C.
Claretny C.
Chesapeake, VA
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:21 p.m.
Review for: Apple iPhone SE 64GB Rose Gold Apple (CA) - MLXQ2VC/A
It's practically an iPhone 6s on a 5 size one. Well, it is! Everything is enhanced, so far is the fastest iPhone I've ever got, plus the new design and colors are as girly as ever!. The size is right (I really don't like big phones that don't fit in your hand). The back camera photos are dreamy, and front ones are better as well. 64GB is more than enough to get everything in the palm of your hand. I'm happy and is worth it!
Jan. 23, 2017, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Apple iPhone SE 64GB Rose Gold Apple (CA) - MLXQ2VC/A
Best phone ever!!! Not bulky like the 6 or 7! Has all the perks of them! Just in a smaller package. Super fast, does everything I need! Super affordable!!
Lukas R.
Lukas R.
moncton
June 4, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Apple iPhone SE 64GB Rose Gold Apple (CA) - MLXQ2VC/A
As a Apple fan it would be biased to say that I love this phone but my opinion on it is that it is a nice size to fit comfortably in the hand, it has great power as performance as well as I love the rose gold color
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
Santo Antônio de Goias
May 16, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Apple iPhone SE 64GB Rose Gold Apple (CA) - MLXQ2VC/A
I love and good wonderful and splendid storage capacity all that I can make the difference between once I can do everything

Lussy Mary A.
Lussy Mary A.
June 3, 2017, 9:38 a.m.
Me husaría este iPhone
Yaa lo tenía pero se me calló
Es muy buno
No da fallas
Ni nada
Maria C.
Maria C.
May 13, 2017, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Apple iPhone SE 64GB Rose Gold Apple (CA) - MLXQ2VC/A
Me facina una amiga lo tiene y es la sensacion me encanta es lo ultimo quisiera uno asi
Jan. 17, 2017, 4:48 a.m.
Review for: Apple iPhone SE 64GB Rose Gold Apple (CA) - MLXQ2VC/A
I really don't like this phone. I love iPhones and will continue too only purchase iPhones but I've had to replace this phone way too many times too consider it a good phone.
Emily K.
Anyone else hate their iPhone SE and has had too replace it multiple times??
Melissa F.
Best phone ever!!! Not bulky like the 6 or 7.