BY APPLE

Welcome to iPhone SE, the most powerful 4-inch phone ever. To create it, we started with a beloved design, then reinvented it from the inside out. The A9 is the same advanced chip used in iPhone 6s. The 12-megapixel camera captures incredible photos and 4K videos. And Live Photos brings your images to life. The result is an iPhone that looks small. But lives large. see more...

Mary M.
Mary M.
Seattle, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SPECIAL EDITION. It's the size of the 5, but the speed of the 6. It's my favorite phone yet.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I purchased the iPhone SE from AT&T when my 5S was beginning to fail. I was very happy when they announced that the SB was coming out because I was interested in a phone the same size as the 5S. It is all of the features of the six, but in a more compact size for those of us with smaller hands or who prefer a smaller phone to stick in our pocket or purse. The phone works fabulously.
Marlowe F.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
I love my SE. I have had zero issues with it, knock on wood as I'm using it to write this and I hope I'm not jinxing anything, but I've had it now for over a year. The battery lasts all day, unless it's being used to watch YouTube all day or something.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
iPhones are the most convienent for me - but I wish they were more long lasting. It feels as though they start to work poorly after just a year or two. If the quality increased I'd be way more willing to pay the amount they ask.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Love, love, love this phone! Thrilled I was able to upgrade but keep the size of my old 5s! Works great and still fits comfortably in my hand and back pocket which is very important to me. Highly recommend!
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
IPhone Se is great its similar to to the iPhone 5 but has iPhone 6s Features . If you dont like the iPhone 6size but want the features I recommend getting this .
Karina C.
Karina C.
Fort Myers, FL
I love all iphones! They are my faborite. I love love the picture and video quality. Its better then samsung
Sudikshya K.
Sudikshya K.
I am a big Apple fan since 2009. I got my first iphone around that time and I am still using it.
Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
A great nostalgia piece. Looks like the older models but is compatible to newer versions of ios
Melissa F.
Best phone ever!!! Not bulky like the 6 or 7! Has all the perks of them! Just in a smaller package. Super fast, does everything I need! Super affordable!!
Melissa F.
Best phone ever!!! Not bulky like the 6 or 7.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Anyone else hate their iPhone SE and has had too replace it multiple times??