Add a Photo

By APPLE
Welcome to iPhone SE, the most powerful 4-inch phone ever. To create it, we started with a beloved design, then reinvented it from the inside out. The A9 is the same advanced chip used in iPhone 6s. The 12-megapixel camera captures incredible photos and 4K videos. And Live Photos brings your images to life. The result is an iPhone that looks small. But lives large.
Faythe A.
Faythe A.

An excellent phone. Was skeptical at first as I wanted the six, but the SE is the 6 hardware in a smaller 5 body. Definitely a great phone, works fabulous with the new iOS, and the battery lasts twice that of the 5! Would recommend to everyone!
Emily K.

I really don't like this phone. I love iPhones and will continue too only purchase iPhones but I've had to replace this phone way too many times too consider it a good phone.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Seattle, WA

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SPECIAL EDITION. It's the size of the 5, but the speed of the 6. It's my favorite phone yet.
Breah B.
Breah B.
Cobourg, Ontario

An excellent & cheaper alternative to the 6. I've had this phone for several months now & I love it
Emily K.

Anyone else hate their iPhone SE and has had too replace it multiple times??

Join Now