Add a Photo

By APPLE
Welcome to iPhone SE, the most powerful 4-inch phone ever. To create it, we started with a beloved design, then reinvented it from the inside out. The A9 is the same advanced chip used in iPhone 6s. The 12-megapixel camera captures incredible photos and 4K videos. And Live Photos brings your images to life. The result is an iPhone that looks small. But lives large.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Seattle, WA

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SPECIAL EDITION. It's the size of the 5, but the speed of the 6. It's my favorite phone yet.
Claretny C.
Claretny C.
Chesapeake, VA

It's practically an iPhone 6s on a 5 size one. Well, it is! Everything is enhanced, so far is the fastest iPhone I've ever got, plus the new design and colors are as girly as ever!. The size is right (I really don't like big phones that don't fit in your hand). The back camera photos are dreamy, and front ones are better as well. 64GB is more than enough to get everything in the palm of your hand. I'm happy and is worth it!
Melissa F.

Best phone ever!!! Not bulky like the 6 or 7! Has all the perks of them! Just in a smaller package. Super fast, does everything I need! Super affordable!!
Emily K.

I really don't like this phone. I love iPhones and will continue too only purchase iPhones but I've had to replace this phone way too many times too consider it a good phone.
Breah B.
Breah B.
Cobourg, Ontario

An excellent & cheaper alternative to the 6. I've had this phone for several months now & I love it
Faythe A.
Faythe A.

An excellent phone. Was skeptical at first as I wanted the six, but the SE is the 6 hardware in a smaller 5 body. Definitely a great phone, works fabulous with the new iOS, and the battery lasts twice that of the 5! Would recommend to everyone!
Emily K.

Anyone else hate their iPhone SE and has had too replace it multiple times??
Melissa F.

Best phone ever!!! Not bulky like the 6 or 7.

Join Now