BY APPLE #11 in Smartphones

Finish: Silver / Gold / Space Gray / Rose Gold

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Size and Weight:

• Length: 4.87 inches (123.8 mm)
  • Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
  • Depth: 0.30 inch (7.6 mm)
  • Weight: 3.99 ounces (113 grams)

Display:

• Retina display
  • 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
  • 1136‑by‑640‑pixel resolution at 326 ppi
  • 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Fingerprint‑resistant oleophobic coating
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously

Chip:

• Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
  • Exposure control
  • Noise reduction
  • Auto HDR for photos
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto image stabilization

• 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
  • 3x digital zoom
  • True Tone flash
  • Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)
  • Continuous autofocus video

• Exposure control
  • Timer mode

Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web Complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Cellular and Wireless:

Model A1662:

• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29)
  • CDMA EV‑DO Rev. A  (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC‑HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • 802.11ac Wi‑Fi
  • Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
  • NFC

Model A1723:

• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28)
  • TD‑LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD‑SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • CDMA EV‑DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC‑HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • 802.11ac Wi‑Fi

• FaceTime audio
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User‑configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)

Video formats supported:

H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG‑4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M‑JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get intelligent suggestions in Messages, Mail, QuickType, and more
  • Activate with only your voice using “Hey Siri”
  • Listen and identify songs

• Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • Ambient light sensor

Operating System: iOS 11

With new features and capabilities that let you get more done quickly and easily, iOS 11 makes iPhone more powerful, personal, and intelligent than ever.

Accessibility:

Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPhone SE. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can fully enjoy the world’s most personal device.

Features include:

• EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • Storage and travel case

SIM Card:

• Nano-SIM
  • iPhone SE is not compatible with existing micro‑SIM cards.

Rating for Hearing Aids: Model A1662, A1723: M3, T4

Mail Attachment Support:

Viewable document types:  .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics

System Requirements:

• Apple ID (required for some features)
  • Internet access8

Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:

• Mac: OS X 10.9.5 or later
  • PC: Windows 7 or later
  • iTunes 12.5 or later

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
  • Nonoperating temperature: ‑4° to 113° F (‑20° to 45° C)
  • Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
  • Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)

In the Box:

• iPhone with iOS 11
  • EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • Lightning to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

iPhone and the Environment: Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact.

iPhone SE embodies Apple’s continuing environmental progress. It is designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:

• Mercury‑free LED‑backlit display
  • Arsenic‑free display glass
  • Brominated flame retardant–free
  • PVC‑free
  • Beryllium‑free
  • Recyclable aluminum enclosure

Recycling: Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization.

• Anyone have this phone? How is it holding up? Are... Be the first to answer!
  • How good is the camera quality, front and back, of this phone com...3 Answers
  • Is it worth the money or am I going to regret it for buying it?3 Answers
Morgan B.
The first iPhone I ever purchased was the iPhone 5c in pink which is the best phone. I love the plastic pink shell on the back, it gives an extra pop of fun. However, when the iPhone SE was released and wasn't super pricey, I purchased it (64 GB Rose Gold) so I could get Touch ID as well as the new operating system. It was a great purchase. I wasn't looking for the bigger screen but I wanted the new IOS features and I loved that it was rose gold. The Live Photos feature where a picture is taken but is a moving picture is something that iPhone SE and the 6s and beyond have. With the new IOS update, there are tools that work to enhance this feature. The phone is incredibly fast and not so big that you feel you can't fit it in your back pocket. The 64 GB was great for feeling like I had endless storage and downloaded an abundance of apps because I wasn't limited. This is a great phone for those who don't want to spend all their money on the big phones but want the new processing system and features.
Allie S.
GAP, PA
This is my first iPhone, and my first smartphone in general. I have a Rose Gold SE and it fits perfectly in my front pants pocket- which was a goal. I don't typically carry a purse, and the small size works great for me. I don't have a ton of space for music and photos- but am able to easily transfer videos and photos to my laptop with the cord. I also don't use it for music, so that isn't a problem. Generally, when I have downtime, I use my Kindle to read and access wifi- so I don't miss a larger screen.
Purnima D.
This iphone se deserves more attention. It’s more affordable then the iPhone6 even though it came after the 6! That means it has way better camera quality. However if you have big hands it probably won’t be great to hold a phone size of a iPhone 4. The size is small but easy to carry and I paid under $500 for this iPhone when it first came out. I hope they make more editions of the iPhone se. It has Live Photo’s as well.
jessica s.
I am currently using it to type this review actually. It performs quite well and doesn’t lag. I’ve never had any problems with it and the battery life is long. I like the SE because it’s small and actually fits in pockets unlike the newer versions. The camera is good but not nearly as good as the 7 or up.
Yasmine F.
This is a great phone for young people who are getting their first phone. It’s a perfect size kids. The camera quality is exceptionally good. It’s a little slow compared to newer phone models and the battery life could be better. It’s also dirt cheap so I definitely recommend.
Annie F.
I loved this phone and it was so much fun. It reminded me of my iPhone 4, and I appreciated that it was narrower because that made it much easier to hold, which made using it more comfortable. Like any iPhone, this one is just as great as other Apple products, so if you like those, you'll love this one (especially if you have dainty hands like I do!)
Daria K.
I had the 5S before this phone. I wanted to purchase the 6S, but I was so stuck on Rose Gold and the only phone in that color was the SE. I regret purchasing this phone. In my opinion, it's basically the same exact thing as the 5S. Same size and same functions from what I remember about he 5S. It's nothing special. Besides that, it takes great photos, fits perfectly in my hand, and works just as I need it to. 4 stars only because it's the same as the 5S
Jolina S.
Columbia, TN
I have the iPhone SE 64GB and I love it. I love the smaller size because it fits my hand better. It gets the same OS upgrades, so I don’t feel like I’m missing out except for the camera. I do get decent photos, and it has great editing functionality. I also love the talk-to-text feature, Apple Music, Touch ID, organization features, and the OS in general. I wouldn’t trade my iPhone for anything.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Love, love, love this phone! Thrilled I was able to upgrade but keep the size of my old 5s! Works great and still fits comfortably in my hand and back pocket which is very important to me. Highly recommend!
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
I just got this a few months ago, and it's like I had no idea what I was missing. I wish the battery was everlasting. It's affordable, I think. Don't know. It's easy to use, you can even use your fingerprint. I would recommend this to others. Just be careful with it, don't run down stone stairs with it...
LEAR28018 A.
Its battery lasts much?
Verniajzah M.
Euclid, OH
I'm a current android user but I'm thinking about switching to Apple. Is it even worth it?
Efi G.
Thessaloniki
Is it worth the money or am I going to regret it for buying it?
Ayrin R.
Fresno, CA
How good is the camera quality, front and back, of this phone compared to the iphone 6?
Alicia H.
My previous post didn't ask my question lol BUT what's the best phone cover?!!!