BY APPLE #14 in Cell Phone Chargers

Color: Black, Silver, Gold, Space Gray, Rose Gold

Charge and sync any iPhone that features the Lightning connector with the iPhone Lightning Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. Even when your iPhone is in an Apple-designed case, it’s easy to dock. And you can unlock iPhone or use Touch ID without having to remove it from the dock. The iPhone Lightning Dock features an audio port so it can be used with headphones that include a remote control or line-out to connect to powered speakers. And it supports other Lightning accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (included with your iPhone). You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in the dock.

Here are some ways you can use the iPhone Lightning Dock:

• Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (included with your iPhone) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
  • Connect the dock to an electrical outlet using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
  • Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls.
  • Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts from your iPhone.

Technical Specifications: Lightning

iPhone Models: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5

iPod Models: iPod touch 6th Generation, iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB, iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB

Jennifer B.
I wanted to like this. But it’s just made weird and you have to still use your charger and for what $40ish buck!!!! NO way!!! Just prop the phone up if you need!!! That would be better
Stevie R.
I'm a huge apple fan, and love new techie products.
This lightening dock is really cool! Charges my iPhone fast, and takes up very little space! I also like that my phone isn't resting somewhere randomly like when I use a regular cord. I got it for $25 through apple.
amanda t.
Portland, OR
This dock is great for tot apple pen. It holds it perfectly and charges it at the same time. You can never go wrong with apple products for sure
Cooper C.
I have this at home and I use it every single day I bought it from Best Buy and I love it so much!!
Keri B.
Weatherly , PA
Love my lightning dock def a little pricey but love that I could have my phone standing up.
Nesrin N.
city760 bloc F6 N367 ben hamouda

Hello . I really love all the products of your bran,it does'n existe in our contry ,my friend hade to buy it from line So If you allow me
to review the product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the
company to promote good news.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Bianca G.
o produtos da apple são de ótima qualidade super recomendo, quando a gente te um apple não quer mais nenhum outro amooooo e uma pena que não tenho mais.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Has anyone used this and if so how well does it work?? Is it more beneficial then plugging into adapter?
Emily A.
Irving, TX
who has this and does it charge faster than a normal plug?