BY APPLE #9 in Cell Phone Chargers

Color: Black, Silver, Gold, Space Gray, Rose Gold

Overview:

Charge and sync any iPhone that features the Lightning connector with the iPhone Lightning Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. Even when your iPhone is in an Apple-designed case, it’s easy to dock. And you can unlock iPhone or use Touch ID without having to remove it from the dock. The iPhone Lightning Dock features an audio port so it can be used with headphones that include a remote control or line-out to connect to powered speakers. And it supports other Lightning accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (included with your iPhone). You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in the dock.

Here are some ways you can use the iPhone Lightning Dock:

• Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (included with your iPhone) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
  • Connect the dock to an electrical outlet using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
  • Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls.
  • Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts from your iPhone.

Technical Specifications: Lightning

Compatibility:

iPhone Models: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5

iPod Models: iPod touch 6th Generation, iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB, iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB

Stevie R.
Joplin
I'm a huge apple fan, and love new techie products.
This lightening dock is really cool! Charges my iPhone fast, and takes up very little space! I also like that my phone isn't resting somewhere randomly like when I use a regular cord. I got it for $25 through apple.
Jennifer B.
I wanted to like this. But it’s just made weird and you have to still use your charger and for what $40ish buck!!!! NO way!!! Just prop the phone up if you need!!! That would be better
amanda t.
Portland, OR
This dock is great for tot apple pen. It holds it perfectly and charges it at the same time. You can never go wrong with apple products for sure
Priscila S.
Richmond, CA
I love everything that is electronic, and I super indicate to my friends, of very high quality, and with a beautiful design!
Ryan F.
Tulare
It’s great for holding up your phone if using it while charging. Still connects to the charging cord. But I like it.
jenni f.
Crowley, TX
I think it's pretty cool but I guess it's all right when you need it does the job so I think it's okay yuppppp
Keri B.
Weatherly, PA
Love my lightning dock def a little pricey but love that I could have my phone standing up.
Nesrin N.
city760 bloc F6 N367 ben hamouda

Hello . I really love all the products of your bran,it does'n existe in our contry ,my friend hade to buy it from line So If you allow me
to review the product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the
company to promote good news.
NāDà E.
casablanca
Hello my name is Nada Akbeli I live in Morocco Casablanca city in Sidi Moumen in the park, the second part is the architecture number 51 and the house number 10 I hope you come to my house please
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
TAREK B.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Emily A.
Irving, TX
who has this and does it charge faster than a normal plug?
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Has anyone used this and if so how well does it work?? Is it more beneficial then plugging into adapter?