Apple® Iphone® 8 Plus Space Gray 64Gb

iPhone 8 Plus features an all-glass design, an advanced 12MP camera, and a colorful 4.7-inch Retina HD. All with a beautifully color-matched aluminum band.

yeah i lol oh lol yeah yeah that’s what i’m is lol yeah yeah that’s what i’m is doing wowoowowright eowowowo yeah lol yeah that’s why ?
Good? Any one think its worth it
Whhat the price of this item and are their any deals goong on?
Start your review of Apple® Iphone® 8 Plus Space Gray 64Gb!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,279 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I was apprehensive about jumping up to a plus (previously owned 6) but sure am glad I did! The screen real estate is phenomenal and it is much easier to type. The camera is great and I’ve had no issues with the phone at all. I do wish the storage was expandable, but the simplicity of use is totally worth it. Highly recommend!
Aaron B.
Walnutcreek
Apple® Iphone® 8 Plus Space Gray 64Gb uploaded by Aaron B.
Apple® Iphone® 8 Plus Space Gray 64Gb uploaded by Aaron B.
I’ve had this phone for about 2 years now, and it’s been absolutely great for me. I’m able to store hundreds of videos and pictures with no storage issue. It isn’t to bad price wise compared to other phones, but it sometimes does glitch a little.
jessica H.
Seattle, WA
Apple® Iphone® 8 Plus Space Gray 64Gb uploaded by jessica H.
Apple® Iphone® 8 Plus Space Gray 64Gb uploaded by jessica H.
I love my iPhone it takes wonderful pictures. Sadly I fear I have hit the last life with this phone. It’s starting to glitch and the photo quality is going down. That’s what Apple does when they want you to get a new phone. Last model with fingerprint. Photo taken with phone.
Heather L.
Knollwood, TX
I love my phone and has lasted me for the last 2 years just fine. I love that it’s much larger than the previous generation and is definitely faster
Colleen S.
Barrington, RI
Apple® Iphone® 8 Plus Space Gray 64Gb uploaded by Colleen S.
I only buy Apple products. It’s a brand I trust and love. I wanted a phone with a larger screen the plus is perfect for me. This phone is easy to use. It’s light and practical. I also love the camera. Takes professional quality photos
Tori M.
Sterling
Apple® Iphone® 8 Plus Space Gray 64Gb uploaded by Tori M.
Apple® Iphone® 8 Plus Space Gray 64Gb uploaded by Tori M.
This is my favorite iPhone so far for the camera quality! I love taking pictures of the sky and I feel like phone always takes gorgeous pictures! The only thing I still miss is the head phone jack bc I don’t have enough money to buy AirPods 🥴
Heather H.
Purchased at: Apple
I Loved the way My IPhone 8 took Photos and I have a ton from Traveling all over the US. These are two of My Favourites
Jaime F.
Texas
1,279 reviews
I love my iPhone 8 Plus! At first it seemed large, but I’ve grown to love the extra screen space. This phone does everything I need and if I ever have a question, the answer can always be found by googling the issue. Can’t recommend Apple enough!
Nykierah J.
Demopolis
i love apple so much, i have saved up so much to get an apple phone. i use to have a samsung but i have upgraded and i really love having an iphone because i get to do things  i couldnt do with my samsung and it is so much easier to use an iphone...love this product.
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Apple® Iphone® 8 Plus Space Gray 64Gb uploaded by Rachel J.
I love this iPhone. It’s a great phone. I use it everyday for multitasking. I love the camera.

128 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jesús D. A.
Calexico, CA
il y a un an
Eva R. il y a un an
Me funciona muy bien el iPhone 11 Pro. Creo no te decepcionaría. Pero mi hermano acaba de comprar el iPhone 8 Plus y a él le encanta. Las pantallas son grandes en los dos phones y las cámaras también son muy buenas no creo que te equivocarías con ninguno de los dos. Uno obviamente más caro y más nuevo pero repito que los dos son buenos teléfonos. :)
MM A.