iPhone 8 introduces an improved glass design, advanced camera, effortless wireless charging and augmented reality experiences never before possible. 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB storage options. Comes in the following colors: Silver, Gold, Space Gray and (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition (subject to availability). Get the most of your Apple iPhone 8 with Verizon, America's most awarded network.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Is the iPhone 8 able to update to iOS 13-15 ? Also what other features does this phone have?
Bonjour je suis débutant dans le métier d'influenceur j'aimerais faire un concours Instagram pour faire gagner un iphone a mes abonnés cest possible de recevoir un de vos produits ? Mon adresse mail : [email protected]
Start your review of Apple iPhone® 8!
How would you rate this product?
Ernest K.
techiman
Apple iPhone® 8 uploaded by Ernest K.
Purchased at: Apple
The most cutest phone I ever used it is easy to handle…it gives good performance long lasting battery
Cheri R.
Stockton, CA
Apple phones are always improving and every time I upgrade I am satisfied with my purchase. It is an expensive item but it’s something that gets used all day everyday and it’s high quality so it’s worth every penny.Apple iPhone® 8
Daisy P.
South Jordan, UT
Apple iPhone® 8 uploaded by Daisy P.
Purchased at: Apple
This is my first iPhone and I’m so happy I switched from an android to an apple. The phone is the perfect size for me. It works perfectly. I’ve been using it for 3 years and I have no issues. I’m very happy with my purchase and highly recommend it.
Elizabeth H.
Honestly not that impressed with the iPhone 8, the camera is subpar compared to other brands and other iPhones and the screen breaks extremely easily. It has luckily lasted me a few years as I don’t like to replace phones often but this is definitely not the best version of their phones.
Melissa  G.
Huntsville, AL
It's not a bad phone. It took decent pictures. I was an iPhone person until I got an android and never went back to an iphone
Brandy W.
Lula, GA
Purchased at: Apple
I love my iPhone and have had iPhones for quite a few years. It provides me with simplicity for securing my information with my code and finger print. It is intuitive and am able to download many apps and other content with 64 Gb of storage.
Tyla G.
Dallas, TX
I just tried it along time ago ultimately iPhone really never let you down it’s reliable buy for far it’s one of the smaller phones however it did last long past about to upgrades which is pretty good knowing that I usually starts to slow down after the first upgrade so overall it was a good product and it was affordable at the time because I financed it
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
I may not have the newest IPhone, coming in at number 8. But this phone is amazing! I love it, has so much storage and works extremely fast I wouldn’t know I didn’t have a newer phone. Takes great photos and videos.
Laura E.
Oswego, NY
I like my iPhone it does everything I need to. Decent price point as well. I always choose Apple for my phone
Shayza F.
Apple iPhone® 8 uploaded by Shayza F.
My previous phone was an iPhone plus and the extra camera features were nice to have but I’m really glad to have switched back to a standard size. I don’t have to constantly use two hands or ‘reachability’ and it’s just more convenient to me having a smaller phone again. It doesn’t even feel like I downgraded on screen size or performance. Attached are some photos taken indoors and outdoors, this phone is also decent at low light photography. Overall, I don’t recommend the plus versions of the iPhone if you have smaller hands! My experience has been a positive one, I’ve had it for more than a year now with no problems of lagging software or running out of storage space (64GB). My next phone upgrade will almost definitely be another iPhone 📲
Ask a question to the Influenster community...