BY APPLE #16 in Smartphones

Dee D.
I am a first time iPhone user. I got my iPhone 8 2 weeks ago. I have been a diehard galaxy owner for years. After a corrupted microSD card deleted all of my photos I decided to switch and give iPhone a chance and see what the hype was about. Mainly for the cloud bc I didn’t want to lose any of my pictures EVER again. I have to say minus a few things that galaxy has that I am impressed. I do find that I need to get used to the fact that there is not a back button but over all I love it. I like the weight of it, the color (gold, which is a milky pink gold that is beautiful) and the overall speed and functionality of the iPhone. Not to mention I will not lose my pictures or videos again thanks to the cloud! 💗
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
First Apple product and I really have enjoyed using this device. I find that so much is compatible with the iphone. The quality of the camera is amazing. The functionality and ease of the phone unmatched by other phone brands. I was a previous Samsung user and swore by them but honestly I am happier with Apple. The phone is "smarter" if the that makes sense certain action are more convenient or quicker to access
Kate F.
So I’ve already managed to drop this phone right on the screen and to my amazement it didn’t shatter into a million pieces like my iPhone 6 did! That in itself is a huge improvement! The camera is a lot better also and the storage is much better than my old iPhone. It seems to be quicker and more responsive also. I’m so glad I upgraded!
Misty B.
Lexington, NC
I love the new look of the phone with the glass on both sides. I am glad they have also improved the camera quality, as I love to take lots of pictures of friends and family. I definitely would recommend anyone looking for a phone to get this or really any iPhone. Great quality!
Heather L.
I have always been an Apple fan and have practically everything Apple. Everything Apple you have is practically connected, the quality is great and customer service is super easy to work with should you have a problem. I’ve never had any issues and will continue to buy Apple products.
Sarah H.
Newark, DE
I owen an Iphone 8, though I don't see a difference in my past iPhone 6 I still love it. I live for iPhones. I enjoy all the apps I can download and all the games I can play. The touch screen is awesome!! They do break easily I will say, but I love these phones!
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I am an iPhone lover I will never go back to an android or Samsung. This is a very fast phone and it takes such good pictures! I have the silver version but in my opinion it is white. This is a gorgeous phone and I love the wireless charging option.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I love my IPhone 8!! I have always been an Android user, and decided to switch to Apple. I love the camera on my IPhone, takes amazing pictures. I’m so glad I made the switch!
Jenny E.
Santa Ana, CA
This is the iPhone X in this picture this phone is great no home button and picture quality is so good!! It’s the same as other iPhones but with no home button and more features such an Animoji. I do recommend to everyone.
Bella M.
San Antonio
INCREDIBLE PRODUCT. I had a 5s before this and the differences in advancements is insane. Great camera, functional layout, sleek, user friendly and you can customize everything! Buy it!
Jewel Rae G.
I'm planning on getting a new phone, is the   Apple iPhone 8 worth getting?
Fleuribeauty D.
Can I get this ?
What iPhone do you think is the best so far? Which colour do you like the most? Are you and iPhone plus type of person or are you more into the smaller size iPhones. Apple iPhone 8Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
What is everyone's assessment of the iPhone 8 versus previous models?
Evelyn A.