iPhone 8 introduces an improved glass design, advanced camera, effortless wireless charging and augmented reality experiences never before possible. 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB storage options. Comes in the following colors: Silver, Gold, Space Gray and (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition (subject to availability). Get the most of your Apple iPhone 8 with Verizon, America's most awarded network.

Is the iPhone 8 able to update to iOS 13-15 ? Also what other features does this phone have?
Bonjour je suis débutant dans le métier d'influenceur j'aimerais faire un concours Instagram pour faire gagner un iphone a mes abonnés cest possible de recevoir un de vos produits ? Mon adresse mail : [email protected]
How much is it?
Start your review of Apple iPhone® 8!
How would you rate this product?
Brandy W.
Lula, GA
Purchased at: Apple
I love my iPhone and have had iPhones for quite a few years. It provides me with simplicity for securing my information with my code and finger print. It is intuitive and am able to download many apps and other content with 64 Gb of storage.
Juno F.
NY
Apple iPhone® 8 uploaded by Juno F.
My previous phone was an iPhone plus and the extra camera features were nice to have but I’m really glad to have switched back to a standard size. I don’t have to constantly use two hands or ‘reachability’ and it’s just more convenient to me having a smaller phone again. It doesn’t even feel like I downgraded on screen size or performance. Attached are some photos taken indoors and outdoors, this phone is also decent at low light photography. Overall, I don’t recommend the plus versions of the iPhone if you have smaller hands! My experience has been a positive one, I’ve had it for more than a year now with no problems of lagging software or running out of storage space (64GB). My next phone upgrade will almost definitely be another iPhone 📲
Abby O.
Lorado, WV
Apple iPhone® 8 uploaded by Abby O.
Purchased at: Apple
Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB Gold This is one of the toughest phones I have ever used, it's been droped, cracked and ran over by a vehicle , has a cracked screen and yet It still works, I went ahead and purchased the iPhone X because of how tough this phone is, it's easy to use and lightweight, although it's a little expensive than most phones it's well worth the price.
Donna Y.
Hayward, CA
Apple iPhone® 8 uploaded by Donna Y.
Love my Apple iPhone® 8, just need even more memory & time for an upgrade. Need a battery charger pack for road trips & especially if you’re using phone a lot taking videos or photos & on lots of apps or streaming. #Roadtrip #Travel #California #MorroBay #CentralCoast #beaches #outdoor #surfer #PacificOcean #sunsetphotography
AnneMarie J.
Tuttle, OK
The graphics have improved and so have the speakers. The size is great for the hubs but not so much for my small child size hands. However it’s easier to watch shows.
Laura E.
Oswego, NY
I like my iPhone it does everything I need to. Decent price point as well. I always choose Apple for my phone
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I have had an iPhone for many years and I keep purchasing an Apple product every time I need a new phone.
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
A mi me encanta mi teléfono es fácil de usar es muy cómodo no está muy grande el precio si está elevado pero es bueno Y aparte tienen de diferentes colores totalmente fascinada se los recomiendo tiene todas mis espectativas que buscaba
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
I’ve always been with Apple product because they are my absolute favorite brand! They never disappoint and that’s what I love, it is easy to carry and text so that’s a bonus! Love their products!
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
I mean who doesnt LOVE an Iphone??? This phone does so much that I dont even use half of the options it has. Everyone always asks Iphone or Android...I think they are both great and would work for anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...