Apple® Iphone® 7 - Rose Gold 128Gb

iPhone 7 introduces advanced new camera systems, best-ever performance and battery life, and the brightest, most colorful iPhone display.

Bonjour je suis débutant dans le métier d'influenceur j'aimerais faire un concours Instagram pour faire gagner un iphone a mes abonnés cest possible de recevoir un de vos produits ? Mon adresse mail : [email protected]
[product:apple-iphone-7-32gb-rose-gold] Is the price worth it, or there are other phones cheaper with the same qualities?
la calidad de este teléfono para tomar fotos es buena ?
Start your review of Apple® Iphone® 7 - Rose Gold 128Gb!
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
I’ve still got the iPhone 7, and have had it for years but (knock on wood) I haven’t had any issues with it yet. I love iPhones and doubt I’ll ever go back to androids.
Macey F.
Brighton, MI
My iPhone 7 Plus has lasted me well beyond 2 years. I think I’ve had it for almost 5 years. Unlike their other phones I haven’t noticed it slowing down at all and I’m only replacing it because I dropped it and cracked the screen
Melissa K.
Apple® Iphone® 7 - Rose Gold 128Gb uploaded by Melissa K.
Just upgraded from this phone but had this bad boy for 4 years. Probably could have kept it longer but needed the better camera for work. Had the plus and at the time it felt huge, but got used to it pretty quick! Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Tivy S.
Colton , CA
Apple® Iphone® 7 - Rose Gold 128Gb uploaded by Tivy S.
Apple® Iphone® 7 - Rose Gold 128Gb uploaded by Tivy S.
I am a YouTuber and this phone helps a lot it’s like having an amazing camera and laptop in one.
Yuri M.
Ooo I love my phone I currently have the iPhone 7 and it's my first time with an iPhone and I obsolutly love my phone. They did a good good then again they always do lol.it met and passed my expectations no need for improvement!
Shantoria B.
Bimble, KY
Apple® Iphone® 7 - Rose Gold 128Gb uploaded by Shantoria B.
This is my babies first phone! He is so happy and I am so happy to see him this happy! My whole world! #mywholeworld #myson #apple Apple® Iphone® 7 - Rose Gold 128Gb ps his is black couldn’t find but reviews for rose gold.
Kellie R.
I love my iPhone! It is so sleek and easy to use. I love that it uses face recognition to unlock the phone instead of only a code. It’s not cheap, but you can find deals with various providers ( like Verizon). The color is beautiful!
Demyana M.
Glendale, NY
Performs great! I’ve owned my phone for a few years now and it still is in a great condition!
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I’ve had this phone for about 3 1/2 years now and this thing still works. I seem to be hard on phones and break them a lot but this is the one that has lasted me the longest. Everything still updates. The only thing that I would say that is a huge con is that the battery life has definitely diminished. I wish I would’ve paid more attention to my warranty from buying a brand new phone so that I could have serviced it before I could no longer. I can service it but it’s out of pocket for me now. The battery does tell me that my full charge now is only 73% of what it was when I first got it. I think that’s cool if the settings of this allow me to see that because that’s pretty straightforward and tells me that I need to get it serviced but in order for me to get an out of warranty battery replacement it would cost me $49. In the scheme of things I think I would just get a new phone and trade this in while it’s got some good value to it. I’ve always kept this in a case. And ever since I found out about the waterproof cases from life proof that is the only case that I’ve ever put on it. I seriously wreck phones in this is lasted me this long which is so shocking. Are use it a lot for work because I do deliveries for Amazon and other companies as an independent contractor so I like to use the wrist lanyard that my case came with. Anyways I do recommend this because it has been good to me for this long. Honestly it is annoying that the battery doesn’t stay charged and it does affect me when I am trying to work but I like apple enough and their interface and how are you can use their other products seamlessly, so I don’t think I’d ever change from this.
Alison B.
I finally upgraded to this phone from the iPhone 4. I loved my previous iPhone and this one did not disappoint! It has all the basic functions you need and then some. I like the built in "health" app that acts like a pedometer and can help track sleep. It is lightening fast and I never find myself waiting for something to load. I have found iPhones to typically be easier to use than other smartphones, so I plan to stick with them.

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angelina S.
Buenos aires
il y a 10 mois
Apple® Iphone® 7 - Rose Gold 128Gb Is the price worth it, or there are other phones cheaper with the same qualities?
Stephanie D. il y a 10 mois
It is for me. This phone has sustained a serious dose of abuse over time. I always had a glass protector and quality case on it. The key IMO is protecting your investment.
Iulia M.
orastie
Grace M.
Christchurch
il y a un an
Bracken C. il y a un an
I am in the same boat as you! I want to upgrade to one with portrait mode
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
il y a 2 ans
Sharon M. il y a un an
Not much different from the newer ones