BY APPLE #2 in Smartphones

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB / 256GB

Dimensions:

• Length: 6.23" (158.2mm)
  • Width: 3.07" (77.9mm)
  • Depth: 0.29" (7.3 mm)
  • Weight: 6.63 ounces (188 grams)

Display:

• Retina HD display
  • 5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen
  • Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
  • 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
  • 1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)

Features:

• Wide color display (P3)
  • 625 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom

• Optical zoom at 2x; digital zoom up to 10x
  • Optical image stabilization
  • Six‑element lens
  • Quad-LED True Tone flash
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Sapphire crystal lens cover

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video
  • Optical zoom at 2x; 6x digital zoom (iPhone 7 Plus only)
  • Quad-LED True Tone flash
  • Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
  • Time‑lapse video with stabilization
  • Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)
  • Continuous autofocus video

• Timer mode

Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button

Cellular and Wireless:

Model A1660 & Model A1661:

• FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A  (800, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)

Model A1778 & Model A1784:

• Models A1778 and A1784 do not support CDMA networks, such as those used by Verizon and Sprint.
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)

All models:

• FaceTime audio
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)6
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG‑4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M‑JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get proactive suggestions

• Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • Ambient light sensor

Operating System:

iOS 10: With an all-new design and all-new features, iOS 10 is the world’s most advanced mobile OS. It brings your iPhone to life in more intelligent and expressive ways than ever.

iOS 10 includes:

• Notification Center
  • Siri
  • Spotlight Search

Accessibility:

Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPhone 7. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can fully enjoy the world’s most personal device.

Features include:

• Switch Control
  • Closed Captions
  • AssistiveTouch
  • Speak Screen

Built-in Apps: Built-in apps are an essential part of your iPhone experience and are efficiently designed to use less than 200MB of storage.

Built-in-Apps:

• iCloud Drive
  • Find My iPhone
  • Find My Friends
  • Settings

Free Apps from Apple: Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, GarageBand, and iTunes U are preinstalled.

Free Apps:

• Clips

Headphones: EarPods with Lightning Connector

SIM Card:

• Nano-SIM
  • iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards.

Rating for Hearing Aids: iPhone 7 Plus (Model A1661, A1784): M3, T4

Mail Attachment Support: Viewable document types

.jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics

System Requirements:

• Apple ID (required for some features)
  • Internet access10

Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:

• Mac: OS X 10.9.5 or later
  • PC: Windows 7 or later
  • iTunes 12.5 or later

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
  • Nonoperating temperature: ‑4° to 113° F (‑20° to 45° C)
  • Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
  • Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)

In the Box:

• I thinking of switching from android (Samsung) to Apple a...11 Answers
  • Is it better than the iPhone 7?6 Answers
  • Can i have a sample of this product to review it4 Answers
Anna C.
This has been my favorite smartphone thus far. I used to be an Android fan...I mean, I still am (because it's not one or the other), but this phone has stolen my heart. Haha, even though I had to shell out almost $1000 for it.

I love the battery life. That is one of the main things that drew me to it, and one of the main reasons why I didn't get one of the previous iPhones. The battery life on the iPhone 7 Plus allows me to work on multiple things at once without worrying that it'll shut off on me. I also like that it has "low battery mode," so that I can preserve my battery life if I'm not going to be actively using my phone for a while.

The second thing that I love about this phone is that it smoothly transitions from app to app and that it hasn't frozen on me (yet!). I came from a  Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 4G 32GB (Unlocked) - Black (not the one that blew up...I get that comment a lot) and it was great for a while, but transitions weren't seamless and I had to force close apps fairly often. I haven't had to do that with this phone. I do miss having a stylus, though.

The third, and final, thing that I'll mention is the size of the phone. I love it because I like to have more space to work with I know people have an issue with the size and it not fitting into pockets, but....that's why there's a smaller size.
Jordanis L.
It's 05/30/2018 when I'm writing this, using the iPhone 7 plus 32GB as my main phone I could say this phone is still running awesomely! Everything is still snappy and in good shape. I only fear that Apple will roll out updates when the next iPhone comes out in September 2018. They are known for slowing down their products with their updates. But as of now the iPhone is running spectaculary I believe if your still with android switching to the iPhone 7 is still not a bad idea! It's still very snappy, don't get fooled by the specifications, iPhone knows how to optimize their devices unlike android which has a ton of bloatware!

P.S. to get the max out of the battery on your iPhone device I tend to switch LTE on or off depending on when im using it, I also disable the wifi and bluetooth when not in use. Make sure your privacy settings is modified to your liking (removing ad tracking, ad alerts, and more from the services section in privacy will save you a whole lot of battery as well).

Feel free to ask any questions where here to answer them!
Brittany M.
Zeeland
I love my new Iphone 7 plus. I have had it for just over 3 months and am so impressed with the camera and battery life. I am a typical phone user who mostly uses social media, notes and camera. I love the clarity when watching videos and my ability to not have to worry about charging my phone after heading to the gym with the phone using music or listening to a long podcast of about an hour or hour and a half. I also love the bluetooth connect. My previous iPhone 6 connection to my brand new headphones would get fuzzy within 3 feet being away. I can be maybe 10 feet away now. I thought the width of the phone would be too much with my small hands but it's perfect.
Devin M.
Reston, VA
Before I committed to buying a new phone, I very intentionally considered non-Apple products, and did some rather extensive looking, because I know the cost of a new iPhone is so high and I couldn’t in good conscience take that plunge without verifying that it really was worth it. Conclusion: I am typing this review from an iPhone 7 Plus. I’ve had it for a year now and don’t have any regrets. My only point of pain: the headphone jack thing. C’mon Apple, life with ADHD is hard enough, please don’t bar me from audio entirely just because I can’t find that itsy bitsy fragile baby cable-thing.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Overall, I love my iPhone 7 Plus. As any other form of technology it has its ups & downs, but ultimately I am very happy with Apple as a whole. Even when there are glitches or imperfections they try their hardest to fix or accommodate their customers.

It has the best camera I’ve ever had on a cellphone (I say that until I upgrade to the newest iPhone 😂😛)

I love the App Store and Apple Music.

Definitely will be an iPhone owner for the rest of my days.
Sky D.
Portland, OR
I love the clarity and speed of the phone. I do think it’s overpriced and that Apple needs to step of their game. The camera and lenses are really lacking. They take okay photos by other phones are doing much cooler things for photography. I just bought some exterior lenses and that solved the problem for the most part. I do still love the size of this phone! Works well for most everything (minus photography).
Kate F.
Newnan, GA
I just got my new iPhone 7 Plus, I was using a regular 6 and the difference is noticeable to me. I love the camera, I am always taking photos of my son so that’s one reason I decided to upgrade and I can tell a huge difference in the quality of photos. It’s also nice to have a larger screen to type on and it doesn’t feel bulky, the battery lasts a lot longer also for me personally. I’m happy I made the upgrade.
Bella-Ann R.
Lagrange , GA
I love my iPhone 7 +. The camera is amazing. The screen is a bit big but I got accustomed to it fairly quickly. I would definitely say this phone is reliable, but there, as with anything, are some limitations. Sometimes it glitches, but a quick restart usually fixes that issue. It’s size is often hard to fit in a pocket.
Alexxandria H.
OverAll Apple is a money sucker. Gotta pay more for a headphone jack, more memory, another charger that is gonna break again in a few weeks. I am currently using this phone and have had it for a 1 year and a half. I barely started getting storage notifications and its quite annoying how i have to delete pictures for more storage. Android is better but i will always have apple due to the simplicity
But due to the constant battery problems apple has i might consider Android again.
Emelia D.
I love this phone sooo much! It’s super easy to use and I notice that lots of older people also have them!! Anyone can use them and not be worried about getting confused and not knowing why to do! I recommend this product fully
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I have the iPhone 6 Plus and am considering an iPhone 7. I would be curious to see if people think it would be worth making the switch.
Melissa B.
Clinton, CT
I thinking of switching from android (Samsung) to Apple and would love this phone. How is the camera quality? How does everyone generally like this phone?
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
7 or 7plus? I like a smaller phone but I am a sucker for a good camera on my phone.
Kat I.