CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Bonjour je suis débutant dans le métier d'influenceur j'aimerais faire un concours Instagram pour faire gagner un iphone a mes abonnés cest possible de recevoir un de vos produits ? Mon adresse mail : [email protected]
I love this product! I would like to have it, I am new and I do not understand very well how things are achieved, and I am also from Argentina and the language complicates me a bit! as I do to get the iphone, you have to pay? excuse me if you cause any discomfort about my question
Start your review of Apple iPhone 7 Plus!
Kim  E.
Mountville, PA
Apple iPhone 7 Plus uploaded by Kim  E.
Apple iPhone 7 Plus uploaded by Kim  E.
Apple iPhone 7plus rose gold 128g, I’ve had this phone for a few years and love it! Slender even with a durable case and perfect larger screen! This phone I never ran out of storage or have had any issues! Loved my rose gold color! Fits in my back pocket well!
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Apple iPhone 7 Plus so I upgraded from the 6 to the 7 plus because of all the hype with the camera. Well they were right! The camera is great. I'm constantly getting asked what kind of camera I use for my beauty pics & it's always my iPhone 7+
luna M.
Florence, SC
I love apple phones, and this one I used to use for 6 years and still working normally. I got 128GB because I have many photos and applications. I think the best storage to choose while buying a phone is 128GB and more. It never glitches, its camera is so good but if you need more accuracy you can now go for iPhone 10 or more.
Lindsey H.
Nashville, TN
Apple iPhone 7 Plus uploaded by Lindsey H.
Love this phone!!! I’ve never had an Apple product I didn’t like, love the quality of the pictures I take!
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,187 reviews
Apple iPhone 7 Plus uploaded by Yeccica N.
Purchased at: Apple
The Iphon for me is the best phone out there, so if you are spending it, you buy it for several GB and you always want one to buy more space. but hey, that's what I think. El Iphone para mí es el mejor teléfono que existe, así que si lo gastas, lo compras por varios GB y siempre quieres uno para comprar más espacio. pero bueno, eso es lo que pienso.
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
My sister-in-law just has to have the latest phone on the market and, lucky me, she gave me this iPhone a few years ago and I absolutely love it. It features Apple’s TouchID sensor on the front for fingerprint unlocking, and it has intensive stuff like image editing and video creation. The telephoto lens is great for capturing landscapes, landmarks, or large scenes. You get more detail, better detail, improved exposure. If you’re a photography buff, the iPhone 7 Plus is 100% a better option regarding camera performance. On top of this, you have some of the best power efficiency on the market, meaning more uptime and fewer recharge sessions throughout the day. If battery life is your #1 priority, it has a larger internal cell and it will go all day long (and then some) on a single charge. The design of this phone is so cool that it keeps ALL users in mind and I believe it doesn’t matter if you’re a professional or just somebody that wants to check the occasional email and do some browsing, it's pretty terrific. When I was researching this phone, I found out that the Apple’s iPhone 7plus runs on Apple’s 64-bit SoC version, so it will receive iOS updates well into the future. I was always a little envious of android users, the way they could get any ringtones and all those cool notification tones for free, so this past summer, I took the leap and switched over to an android system, took hours setting up my phone, putting all these cool notifications on there and I was totally miserable with it. I used it for a month and ended up giving it away. Went back to my iPhone 7plus. I feel that Apple iPhones are more user friendly and you can't mess them up too bad because they are so inclusive.

Jasmine T.
Indianapolis, IN
Apple iPhone 7 Plus uploaded by Jasmine T.
Such a beautiful camera! I took it traveling with me to Europe and didn’t even miss my DSLR. The best camera is the one you have with you. Don’t forget!
Nikole C.
Apple iPhone 7 Plus uploaded by Nikole C.
Had this phone for years. Updated last October to the 12 pro max. 7 plus was an amazing phone
Gisela M.
Apple iPhone 7 Plus Having tested quite a few iPhones up to and including this 7 Plus, I have to say this phone represents a possible greater value than the 8 Plus whilst providing 90% of the same features at a more affordable price. I took this phone to the Blue Mountains for the weekend and took heaps of photos, videos, timelapses and slow-motion shots to really put the highly coveted dual cameras through their paces. And I have to say I am highly impressed. This phone is best summed up as an entry level DSLR in your pocket. Photos are sharp and vivid whilst videos are smooth and beautiful. I've owned many smartphones both iOS and Android and hands down this has the best camera I've ever used. Apart from the great camera, the battery life is fantastic and able to easily power through a full day of use without reaching the charger, and sometimes two with light use. This is also a powerhouse for the money, with 3GB RAM and the fast A10 processor powering through anything you throw at it. Apart from the wireless charging, I cannot see how you could justify paying hundreds more for an 8 Plus with essentially the same features. Highly recommended.
Keyla  S.
Imperial, CA
Apple iPhone 7 Plus uploaded by Keyla  S.
Purchased at: Apple
Apple iPhone 7 Plus es bueno este celular en cuanto camara y almacenamiento, lo tube poco tiempo por que tubo algunas caidas las cuales fueron afectando poco a poco el dispositivo

375 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
gissele A.
Los Angeles
il y a 2 ans
Who else has the Apple iPhone 7 Plus like me ? i’ve been thinking about upgrading, should i ?
Rosangel D. il y a 2 ans