BY APPLE #7 in Smartphones

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB / 256GB

Dimensions:

• Length: 5.44" (138.3mm)
  • Width: 2.64" (67.1mm)
  • Depth: 0.28" (7.1 mm)
  • Weight: 4.87 ounces (138 grams)

Display:

• Retina HD display
  • 4.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen
  • Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
  • 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
  • 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)

Features:

• Wide color display (P3)
  • 625 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom

• Digital zoom up to 5x
  • Optical image stabilization
  • Six‑element lens
  • Quad-LED True Tone flash
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Sapphire crystal lens cover

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video
  • Optical zoom at 2x; 6x digital zoom (iPhone 7 Plus only)
  • Quad-LED True Tone flash
  • Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
  • Time‑lapse video with stabilization
  • Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)
  • Continuous autofocus video

• Timer mode

Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button

Cellular and Wireless:

Model A1660 & Model A1661:

• FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A  (800, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)

Model A1778 & Model A1784:

• Models A1778 and A1784 do not support CDMA networks, such as those used by Verizon and Sprint.
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)

All models:

• FaceTime audio
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)6
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG‑4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M‑JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get proactive suggestions

• Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • Ambient light sensor

Operating System:

iOS 10: With an all-new design and all-new features, iOS 10 is the world’s most advanced mobile OS. It brings your iPhone to life in more intelligent and expressive ways than ever.

iOS 10 includes:

• Notification Center
  • Siri
  • Spotlight Search

Accessibility:

Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPhone 7. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can fully enjoy the world’s most personal device.

Features include:

• Switch Control
  • Closed Captions
  • AssistiveTouch
  • Speak Screen

Built-in Apps: Built-in apps are an essential part of your iPhone experience and are efficiently designed to use less than 200MB of storage.

Built-in-Apps:

• iCloud Drive
  • Find My iPhone
  • Find My Friends
  • Settings

Free Apps from Apple: Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, GarageBand, and iTunes U are preinstalled.

Free Apps:

• Clips

Headphones: EarPods with Lightning Connector

SIM Card:

• Nano-SIM
  • iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards.

Rating for Hearing Aids: iPhone 7 (Model A1660, A1778): M3, T4

Mail Attachment Support: Viewable document types

.jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics

System Requirements:

• Apple ID (required for some features)
  • Internet access10

Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:

• Mac: OS X 10.9.5 or later
  • PC: Windows 7 or later
  • iTunes 12.5 or later

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
  • Nonoperating temperature: ‑4° to 113° F (‑20° to 45° C)
  • Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
  • Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)

In the Box:

• USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

Khadijah K.
Harrisonburg, VA
Quite impressed that the batter lasts forever!  Charging is amazingly fast, don't have to wait long.  Doggone keyboard is too tiny or my fingers are too big, one or the other.  Not entirely as intuitive to use as the androids are, though.  Speech to text SUCKS so bad.  It always gets me wrong no matter how slowly and how well I enunciate my words.  Android has it down well.  Powerful, though, and fast.  Glad to have it but will be going back to android mostly because of the speech to text and bigger keyboards including the Swype method!
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
The IPhone 7 is a pretty nice easy to use phone lots of fun apps and a decent camera like all Iphones this was pretty pricey and it has a glass screen and metal back so you definitely need a case. My main issues with this phone is the battery life it is bad over time the battery does not stay charged and any app you use drains out the battery fast and volume is not as loud. I am going to try to get a new battery soon to see if it works better.
Kendall K.
Indiana
I’m actually writing this review on my IPhone 7. 😛 I really enjoy this phone. The screen is good-sized but not too big. The camera is really good too. I have had very little issues with my phone, and the issues that I did have were very easy to fix. Not to mention it’s durable too. Very pleased with this phone, and I plan on buying more iPhones in the future. 🙂
KASE Y.
Irvine
I personally did not like this phone as much as I did with the 8 and the x. I thought that at the time, upgrading was the best choice but I dont see any big differences between the 6 and the 7. The camera was decent quality but the phone ( battery ) life was terrible. at least on my phone, definitely room for improvement, but usable for daily needs
Bethany K.
I had the iPhone 6 before this one and I’ve had my iPhone 7 for around 1.5 years. Some improvements were that this phone is water resistant, works faster, the home “button” is no longer a physical button but gives you haptic feedback, and they took out the headphone jack RIP. I wasn’t wowed by this phone but it performed well. I have a MacBook Pro and I love the ease of use. AirDrop is soooo useful and quick. iCloud also comes in handy. I do like 3D Touch on the phone. The iPhone 8, X, and Xs all have glass backs, which means if you drop it and it cracks, you will pay a lot of $$$$ compared to phones without them. I will be upgrading soon and will post another review on that phone.
Sandra Z.
Arlington , VA
I stuck to my little, reliable iPhone 4S until the last possible moment -- and even when I left it, it was still working, so I was a little skeptical (because I'd heard so many complaints about glitches with the six,) but also super relieved to be moving onto a more advanced model (because, let's face it, a 4S is an old phone). Almost a full year later and I'm loving my 7 in rose gold and have found it to be really sturdy. I'm a klutz, so I know I've dropped it more than a handful of times and nothing, not even a scratch. I also very much love the water resistant aspect of it. I always carry water in my purse and it is such a relief to know that if some falls into my bag, the phone is going to be just fine.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I was able to get the (RED) iPhone 7 to support the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, and honestly I just loved the red look and how different it was! I've had a iPhone since the 3rd generation and I will never go back to not having an iPhone! My phone is my baby and I love the 7th generation! The quality of the camera is so great, but I almost kick myself for not getting the 7 Plus because it has even a better camera with portrait mode.  The screen quality is amazing and I love the software Apple has, it think it's so user friendly! I love my iPhone and I would recommend this product for anyone looking into getting an amazing quality phone!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
I generally like this phone. But i have some complaints. The battery drains so fast and I hate the camera quality. The sleek design is nice but the things it’s lacking are a pain. Skip the 7 and go for the 8’s.
MaryGrace W.
I love this phone! It is the perfect size; it's not too big and not too small. The speakers on it are amazing and the camera is so clear and takes really really good pictures! I got mine in rose gold and it is super pretty! Everything loads super fast and I'm very happy and impressed!
Amanda F.
WINCHESTER, MA
I really love this phone. It was the first apple I bought on my own so its sentimental. However the screen did crack even with a case on it. I feel like by now apple should have made a phone screen that does not crack especially for the amount of coin we are dropping on these bad boys.
Mutlu H.
Staff
Istanbul
Would you buy this or plus?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite color?
Pricilla A.
I want to upgrade my phone to the iphone 7, would you all recommend the Iphone 7 or the Iphone 7 plus?
Valentina V.
Tucuman
Wich are the differences between the 6s and the 7?
Nati O.
It's recommended buy the iPhone 7 or wait to the iPhone 8 ?