12 colors available

BY APPLE #3 in Smartphones

Available in jet black, black, silver, gold, and rose gold, iPhone 7 features an all-new 12MP camera; splash, water, and dust resistance; an A10 Fusion chip; a new Retina HD display with wide color gamut; stereo speakers; and iOS 10.

iPhone 7 reaches a new level of innovation and precision. The jet black finish is like nothing we’ve ever made. The enclosure is splash and water resistant.1 The Home button is completely reengineered. And with a new unibody design that’s seamless to the touch, iPhone 7 feels as amazing as it looks.

• I want to upgrade my phone to the iphone 7, would you all recommend...10 Answers
  • Would you buy this or plus? 13 Answers
  • is the iPhone 7 worth buying I heard a lot of bad things about it. ...2 Answers
Jessie O.
Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
This is definitely an upgrade for me as I had the iPhone 5 before I got the 7 so to me, it made a big difference. The camera is so much better and the picture clarity and HD quality is so much better. I got an awesome deal through Verizon when the 7 first launched so it was rather inexpensive for me to upgrade which is awesome! I like that it is water resistant just in case of an accident. A lot of people think it's water proof but that is not true!!! It is just water resistant so don't try submerging it in water because chances are you'll end up with a broken phone. I don't mind the new headphones, I take good care of my headphones so I don't see the need to be worried about having to purchasing a new pair. They also provided a jack that lets you connect regular headphones as well so if by chance I did lose mine I could always purchase a normal pair and connect them that way. Overall I'm pretty pleased with this phone!
Kristal T.
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
Forever falling into the traps of new Apple products. I love the new camera and the brighter flash feature - the phone itself is the same size as the 6 but requires a different case because of the camera size/flash size.

The no headphone jack isn't that big of a deal because they provide headphones that go into your charging outlet. Downfall, you have to buy the wireless headphones for an additional $150 - ugh, I rather not. Thanks though Apple.

The ios10 update was automatically installed so that was cool and convenient - I like it. The new messages features is definitely the coolest part.

AT&T and I think Verizon have a trade in special. I traded in my perfect condition 6 for the new 32gb 7 and just paid taxes on the new phone in order to get it. Worth the upgrade overall.

(also apparently it's waterproof but I haven't tester that theory)
Brooklyn, NY
Giving it 3 stars - I've had the iPhone 6, the iPhone 5, and the iPhone 3. By now the iPhone 7 is exactly what you'd expect having ever used one before. It's user friendly and has a clean design. That being said, other than the camera speccs and the water resistance, there haven't been that many vast improvements. It feels a lot like the iPhone 6 but more expensive. Combined with the lack of the headphone jack (which makes no sense given now your phone headphones aren't compatible with your laptop unless you are using bluetooth or an old audio jack w/ dongle), i'd say this is a very weak sign on Apple's innovation. It feels like they've lost their spark and are using the Android competition for most if not all of their inspiration for updates. Really not the next great thing anymore.
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Hello, I love you.

I finally upgraded to the iPhone 7 after having an iPhone 4 because my 5 decided it didn't want to work anymore.
Of course, most people going from a 4 to a 7 are going to be very happy with the new phone, but I really do love it.
The camera is great, everything is super fast, and the battery life is great. I know many people are out on the no earphone jack situation, but it really isn't a problem. The phone does come with headphones with the charger connector and a converter cord for your old headphones.
I personally cannot have a cord connecting my phone to my head while I am working so bluetooth headphones are already a norm for me.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
I just got my iphone 7 in matte black and I love the design! The screen looks a lot different from other iphones. The cost (at AT&T) was $750ish available in 24 or 30 month payments. I hate the fact that they don't include the new bluetooth headphones for the cost! They instead include headphones for the 7 and also a small cord that can convert any headphones into headphones for the 7 (one side has a charger piece, the other has a headphone jack).
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Westbury, NY
I love this phone ifs so good love the new 7mp front facing camera its so clear and the rear is so much better in low light condition now. Its so fast need to look up something there it is its fast to look up things and also how much service and how good your carrier is. Well if have a iPhone 6 or lower and is considering and upgarde do it its a really good phone but if your phone is in good condition and is working fine wait till next year.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
Waterproof! Sleek! Amazing camera! iOS 10 is amazing. Phone has a lighter feel then previous models. Slight vibration through phone when volume is turned off and on. Clicking the home button feels as though entire bottom of phone is hollow. Lightening headphones offer even more amazing sound then previous headphones. Sound quality is awesome. Power button relocated to the side of the phone. Awesome upgrade
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
This iPhone has its ups and downs. The camera is great and I love the fact that I don't have to worry about water getting on it. I do wish it had a headphone jack (I'm not fond of Bluetooth earbuds) but the speaker works great. Also my phone will die at random times. It could sometimes be at 19% at it'll shut off or be at 2% and shut off. But overall the phone does work, and I love the color of it.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
Just got my iPhone 7 a few days ago and it is amazing. Best camera quality I have ever had in a phone. The charge stays all day and the iOS system has some great things in its new update. Everyone seemed concerned about not being able to use the headphones, but you can still use your headphones. They just have a different port now. You plug them into the charger port. Simple and easy.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Rochester, NY
Love that it's waterproof, although I luckily haven't had much use for that feature so far. The payment loan option that Apple has now makes the phone so much more affordable - monthly $40 payments basically :) I'm still a little weary about not having a headphone jack, but so far I haven't had any major issues. It's the same thing it's always been - an iPhone
Mutlu H.
Mutlu H.
Istanbul
Would you buy this or plus?
Pricilla A.
Pricilla A.
I want to upgrade my phone to the iphone 7, would you all recommend the Iphone 7 or the Iphone 7 plus?
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite color?
Diana I.
Diana I.
Los Angeles
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Tucuman
Wich are the differences between the 6s and the 7?