BY APPLE #4 in Smartphones

Available in space gray, silver, gold, and rose gold, iPhone 6s Plus features an A9 chip, 3D Touch, Touch ID, a 12MP camera, and iOS 10.

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen next-generation Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology and Taptic Engine
  • 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
  • 1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom
  • Reachability

Size and Weight:

• Height: 6.23 inches (158.2 mm)
  • Width: 3.07 inches (77.9 mm)
  • Depth: 0.29 inch (7.3 mm)
  • Weight: 6.77 ounces (192 grams)

Chip:

• Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
  • Exposure control
  • Noise reduction
  • Auto HDR for photos
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto image stabilization
  • Burst mode
  • Timer mode
  • Photo geotagging

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video
  • Digital zoom up to 3x

• GSM/EDGE
  • UMTS/HSPA+
  • DC-HSDPA
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A
  • LTE Advanced (up to 300 Mbps)
  • 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • GPS and GLONASS
  • VoLTE
  • NFC
  • Wi-Fi calling

Touch ID: Second-generation fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Video Calling:

• iPhone 6s Plus to any FaceTime audio-enabled device over Wi‑Fi or cellular
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get proactive suggestions
  • Use hands-free
  • Listen and identify songs

Power and Battery:

• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
  • Talk time: Up to 24 hours on 3G
  • Standby: Up to 16 days
  • Internet use: Up to 12 hours on Wi‑Fi, up to 12 hours on LTE, up to 12 hours on 3G
  • Video playback: Up to 14 hours

• What type of phone do you prefer apple or android? Apple ...14 Answers
  • What colour you choose Rose gold or just gold? 😊10 Answers
  • Who else is sad that they don't own one?10 Answers
Apple iPhone 6s Plus
  • "I love the picture quality and the available video effects (slow motion, speed up)." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently got the iPhone 6 and I love it's clarity and I for one LOVE the large screen I don't feel like I have to squint at images on social sites anymore" in 1 review
  • "It's got amazing battery life, it's easy to adjust to and after having a bigger phone, I'll never want a smaller one again!" in 1 review
  • "I had a 5 before this one and you get used to the size." in 1 review
  • "Overall it is a great phone and the battery lasts forever!" in 1 review
Lovely K.
Leesville, LA
I bought my twin daughters the iphone 6s plus for their sweet sixteen birthday. They were soooooo happy. It was all they wanted for their birthday. I ordered them online and received them pretty quickly. My daughters absolutely love them. I am a bit jealous as I have a cheap android phone and cant do anywhere near as much with my phone as they can with there's and the picture and video quality and so awesome!
Kelsey B.
Midvale, UT
I love my iPhone. I was tired of carrying around my phone and my iPod. I made the decision to get an iPhone, and I wanted to make sure I had enough space for all my music and movies. I have used this phone as my primary camera. It takes great pictures, and I love the different options, especially the pano. My contract is not with sprint, or any other major provider. This is just a review on the phone.
Zenia Y.
Completely obsessed with my phone, in love with it of course it could be better but for now I'm quite pleased I've had it for a bit over a year and it's well worth the money, could be quite on the pricey side but I most definitely RECOMMEND this product. It helped me on many occasions.. & the cases it comes with are also SOOOO cute
💫H A.
Settat, Settat
Iphone is the best cellphone specially for take pictures is like u have a camera professionnelle and who take snap with samsung the quality of pictures is like 2003 yeah 2003.
Renee K.
Springdale, AR
Let me start by saying I've always been an Android user. Not that I'm an iPhone hater, I just like Android better. That being said, I'm very impressed with the iPhone 6s plus. It's sleek screen with 3D capabilities really caught my eye. The user interface is pretty much the same as with other iPhones. I really love the size as it's comparable to my Samsung Note. The camera is amazing. The photos that my daughter has taken have turned out almost perfect every time with minimal effort. It's powerful and beautiful, a win win. The only negative, and this has always been my complaint about them, is how easy it is to crack the screens. With the technology out there to reinforce the screens, I can't fathom why they haven't done so. So make sure you keep it in a good case.
Aysha W.
I just recently bought by Apple iPhone 6s Plus I am very pleased with it. The one thing that wowed me was the new color! I got to rose gold in it is just so beautiful! I hope you guys enjoy it too!
Angel F.
Techie Expert Level 2
I've been using iphones since the iphone 3g came out. I upgraded my phone from iphone 5c to iPhone 6S Plus 64gb( i think? Or maybe its 69gb) in rose gold as soon as it came out and i'm so glad I did. I'm in love with my phone. I love how big the screen is so whenever i'm watching a movie or video, its more enjoyable. I'm so glad i got the 64gb as well because ever since then i have not had any problem about full storage or memory. The camera quality is AMAZING. I love the front face flash and HDR quality for both front & back camera, and the time lapse. The 3D touch is so techie and I love it because it makes it more convenient replying or sending a text message to anyone. I have never had any problems with my phone lagging or anything ever since I got it which I love so much. I'm probably going to upgrade whenever the new iphone comes out because I love iPhones so much. Worth every penny spent. I hate cheap android phones.
Shannon H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love my iPhone!!!! It's very easy to use, and the pictures turn out great!!! Accessories can be purchased pretty much any where from the dollar store to Best Buy.
Erica W.
Decatur, GA
I would give it a four star but they need to put better glass on it.I've spent over 300 dollars on fixing my glass on my phone.📱📱📱📱📱📱
Elizabeth B.
Miami, Florida
Everyone talks about the iPhone 6. And why would they not, it has all those expectationes design. The iPhone 6 plus is significantly larger, obviosly thinner and offers much more time on a single charge than the previous iPhone.
Another thing that i love about the iPhone 6 is that it has a feature called "reachability" to prevent you from getting hurt your thumbs, thats really good right?.
And these are one of the many reasons why I am absolutely in love with the iPhone 6 plus. Are you in love with it too?
Caroline  S.
Would you prefer the rose gold or the gold color?
Kristin D.
What brand case do you find the most protective? Otterbox, lifeproof, etc?
Victor C.
Madrid, Madrid
Is it too big to use anywhere? Do you think is comfortable or should I get the normal size?
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Is the camera quality on this phone better than the iPhone 5?
Brittani M.
I have the iPhone 5, how much better is the camera on the 6? Thanks everyone!