BY APPLE #4 in Smartphones

Available in space gray, silver, gold, and rose gold, iPhone 6s Plus features an A9 chip, 3D Touch, Touch ID, a 12MP camera, and iOS 10.

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen next-generation Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology and Taptic Engine
  • 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
  • 1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom
  • Reachability

Size and Weight:

• Height: 6.23 inches (158.2 mm)
  • Width: 3.07 inches (77.9 mm)
  • Depth: 0.29 inch (7.3 mm)
  • Weight: 6.77 ounces (192 grams)

Chip:

• Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
  • Exposure control
  • Noise reduction
  • Auto HDR for photos
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto image stabilization
  • Burst mode
  • Timer mode
  • Photo geotagging

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video
  • Digital zoom up to 3x

• GSM/EDGE
  • UMTS/HSPA+
  • DC-HSDPA
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A
  • LTE Advanced (up to 300 Mbps)
  • 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • GPS and GLONASS
  • VoLTE
  • NFC
  • Wi-Fi calling

Touch ID: Second-generation fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Video Calling:

• iPhone 6s Plus to any FaceTime audio-enabled device over Wi‑Fi or cellular
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get proactive suggestions
  • Use hands-free
  • Listen and identify songs

Power and Battery:

• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
  • Talk time: Up to 24 hours on 3G
  • Standby: Up to 16 days
  • Internet use: Up to 12 hours on Wi‑Fi, up to 12 hours on LTE, up to 12 hours on 3G
  • Video playback: Up to 14 hours

• What type of phone do you prefer apple or android? Apple ...15 Answers
  • What colour you choose Rose gold or just gold? 😊11 Answers
  • Who else is sad that they don't own one?11 Answers
Apple iPhone 6s Plus
  • "I love the picture quality and the available video effects (slow motion, speed up)." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently got the iPhone 6 and I love it's clarity and I for one LOVE the large screen I don't feel like I have to squint at images on social sites anymore" in 1 review
  • "It's got amazing battery life, it's easy to adjust to and after having a bigger phone, I'll never want a smaller one again!" in 1 review
  • "I had a 5 before this one and you get used to the size." in 1 review
  • "Overall it is a great phone and the battery lasts forever!" in 1 review
Alizabeth W.
Arkansas
Wonderful quality. I have had mine for a while now and I absolutely love it. Looking for another one right now for my daughter. I absolutely love this product and I highly recommend for anyone out there. Apple products are my fave. Happy shopping everyone!
RyAnna B.
I like the size of the screen. It makes it easier to type and watch videos. The camera is amazing, especially compared to past iPhone models. It's thin and lightweight. I don't like that the lock button has moved from the top to the side. When I'm holding my phone in landscape mode to watch a video, it's easy to push the lock button and lock the screen in the middle of a video-- annoying!
Susan G.
Missouri City, TX
Ok so contrary to all the other reviews Ive been reading , I have to make a negative review. I'm 100% an APPLE CUSTOMER, however, Im not sure what's going on with the battery life on my phone. I have a 6splus and my phone gets extremely hot. Other than that the phone is great. All features work, but my phone has definitely slowed down since the newer phones have come out.
Andy G.
Dallas, GA
I love everything about Apple and this was a great phone however.... the battery life suffered. Once I figured this out, I used a mophie portable charger and solved the issue. Screen, ease of use, and an overall great phone to use on a daily basis. Small hands will find this phone difficult to use, but once you've figured it out, you'll be fine.
Godin D.
Apart from the obvious improved hardware features I can debate them not having any physical improvements apart from the S at the back, or the addition of the PINK aka rose gold...it isn't rose gold. I would have loved to purchase that colour because it was a new addition, but it wasnt the colour they said... Apple should call it DUSTY PINK....
Terracita B.
Olive branch
I have never had an iPhone but I would love to have this one to unbox on my YouTube channel..I love taking photos and I have a iPad but I really really want an iPhone.for quality purposes.
Gina L.
Had this phone for 2 years and loved it. I like the big screen and for the 2 years I had it, I had absolutely no issues with it. The camera was of great quality. I also dropped my phone a couple times and was lucky enough that it didn't crack. I love all Apple phones and will continue to use in the future.
S A.
Philadelphia , PA
My current phone that I have and I love it. I love big phones so its the perfect size for me. I've had a iphone since 2014. I love the camera and the way the emojis show.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I absolutely love my iPhone, I have the rose colored and it’s the best phone I’ve ever had. I like the 6S because it’s bigger and I prefer a larger phone. I don’t even know if I can pick one best feature because there are so many. I definitely recommend the iPhone of course which ever model floats your boat.
Emily p.
Pflugerville TX
This product is very useful ! I feel it is neccesary to have this item so you can text,call,play games,and even watch things! Aside from apple products being popular in this generation it is a great thing to have!:)
Caroline  S.
Would you prefer the rose gold or the gold color?
Kristin D.
What brand case do you find the most protective? Otterbox, lifeproof, etc?
Victor C.
Madrid, Madrid
Is it too big to use anywhere? Do you think is comfortable or should I get the normal size?
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Is the camera quality on this phone better than the iPhone 5?
Brittani M.
I have the iPhone 5, how much better is the camera on the 6? Thanks everyone!