BY APPLE #4 in Smartphones

Available in space gray, silver, gold, and rose gold, iPhone 6s Plus features an A9 chip, 3D Touch, Touch ID, a 12MP camera, and iOS 10.

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen next-generation Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology and Taptic Engine
  • 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
  • 1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom
  • Reachability

Size and Weight:

• Height: 6.23 inches (158.2 mm)
  • Width: 3.07 inches (77.9 mm)
  • Depth: 0.29 inch (7.3 mm)
  • Weight: 6.77 ounces (192 grams)

Chip:

• Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
  • Exposure control
  • Noise reduction
  • Auto HDR for photos
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto image stabilization
  • Burst mode
  • Timer mode
  • Photo geotagging

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video
  • Digital zoom up to 3x

• GSM/EDGE
  • UMTS/HSPA+
  • DC-HSDPA
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A
  • LTE Advanced (up to 300 Mbps)
  • 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • GPS and GLONASS
  • VoLTE
  • NFC
  • Wi-Fi calling

Touch ID: Second-generation fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Video Calling:

• iPhone 6s Plus to any FaceTime audio-enabled device over Wi‑Fi or cellular
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get proactive suggestions
  • Use hands-free
  • Listen and identify songs

Power and Battery:

• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
  • Talk time: Up to 24 hours on 3G
  • Standby: Up to 16 days
  • Internet use: Up to 12 hours on Wi‑Fi, up to 12 hours on LTE, up to 12 hours on 3G
  • Video playback: Up to 14 hours

• What type of phone do you prefer apple or android? Apple ...14 Answers
  • What colour you choose Rose gold or just gold? 😊10 Answers
  • Who else is sad that they don't own one?10 Answers
Apple iPhone 6s Plus
  • "I love the picture quality and the available video effects (slow motion, speed up)." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently got the iPhone 6 and I love it's clarity and I for one LOVE the large screen I don't feel like I have to squint at images on social sites anymore" in 1 review
  • "It's got amazing battery life, it's easy to adjust to and after having a bigger phone, I'll never want a smaller one again!" in 1 review
  • "I had a 5 before this one and you get used to the size." in 1 review
  • "Overall it is a great phone and the battery lasts forever!" in 1 review
adiktive n.
its an iphone price is up there lol but its a good phone pictures aren't that amazing you can do better but rides smooth ... size is annoying but that's up to the user
Camila A.
Rogers, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
If I could give it negative stars, I would.I was one of the unfortunate ones whose phone happened to develop the so called "Touch Disease". You may be asking 'What does that mean?' Well, let me tell you. It means your phone will not work. Not only will it not work, it will randomly open and close all your apps if you are brave enough to unlock it. Some fun things that have happened to me once I unlocked my screen: Called my boss at 3am on a Saturday, deleted important emails, called 911.... Oh, and once the call starts, your screen goes black and it won't come back until the call is finished, which means if it goes to voicemail, you WILL leave one even if you don't want to. Fun stuff. Apple denied it was a factory issue, but recently has come forward admitting the problem, but HEY! They wanna charge you over 100$ to fix it. And I'm not currently in the US, so where I am at, it's actually 300$ to fix it. So yeah, negative stars should exist just for this specific case.
James L.
Follansbee, WV
I been dying to get this phone since my screen shattered onto my old one I put my request in so let's see if Santa says I been good enough to receive it this year
Liya N.
The IPhone 6S Plus is a great and amazing phone. I have not had trouble with it yet. I highly recommend getting this if you are looking for a less expensive upgrade from any of the lower generations.
Catherine R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I adore my iPhone 6S Plus!  My husband got it for me for a gift two Christmases ago and it has been such a great phone.  I have the gold one so it is a really good looking phone.

The large screen makes it great for reading articles and watching videos.  It has had a really good battery life as well.  In fact, it is almost 2 years old and it had amazing battery life until the last IOS update.  That said, the battery life is still really good for a 2 year old phone.

Apple products aren't cheap but I usually use my contract upgrade money to get my new phone every 2 years.  That makes it much more affordable to get the latest iPhone.

In December I will qualify for an upgrade so I will probably get  a new phone because I can but I definitely won't need to.  This phone has been great,
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I could not live without my iPhones!! I have owned iPhones since the original iPhone. This is the latest iPhone that I currently use. I love love love it. So easy to use and durable for a klutz like myself. I have dropped this phone more times than I could ever count! It even was on the hood of my car as I left my house. It then flipped over my hood and on to the highway behind me. As I went to retrieve it a car doing about 55 mph drove over it!! Yes you heard that right. I immediately was thinking of having to buy a new phone that day. Well...I'm typing this review on that same phone without a scratch on it. I have a speck case that has some scratches but not the phone.
The Only problem is the 16g is not enough storage. I only have 17 apps and my storage is full. Facebook is not an option to have due to the storage space it needs. Which is my fault. I knew when I bought it that It wouldn't be enough but didn't want to spend the money for larger space.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This was my first iPhone, and it will definitely be my last. I give it 3 stars because I do find the camera to be superior to the last droid I owned and the FaceTime app is extremely useful and fun. That said, the voice to text is terrible, the storage space available is a joke, and you are limited to certain formats for sharing information which is a hindrance. Siri isn't helpful, slightly entertaining at times albeit, it literally just uses the internet (bing is the default search engine which is another laughable feature), and she comes on at times when she wasn't called for. Would not recommend as we've found droid to be far superior.
Alyssa Q.
San Antonio
I have sprint as of right now by before I had Verizon and I'm still using the same phone. It's a great phone to use. I use to have the 5s and once I switched over to the 6s+ it was obviously a huge difference!! I use my phone every hour of the day and when I went back to my iPhone 5s it was such a BIG difference the 5s just seemed so small and the key pad was just so tiny to me lol. But I definitely recommend getting an iPhone 6s+ everything it comes with is very useful and the camera quality is awesome!! Definitely way better then Samsung phones that's for sure.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I love the 6s plus. After trying out "the big phone" I would never not get a plus. For women, it's the perfect size because we have our purses to drop our phones into while running errands. It would be a little too big for men to carry around in their pockets. It runs perfectly and I hardly have any issues. The camera is alright, but if you're looking at a phone specifically to take pictures, I would go for the 7. The only downside to this phone is Apple itself. They load it with apps that you can't delete, which takes up storage space, and I always feel that my phone gets wonky when Apple is about to release a new generation. Other than that, it works perfectly and does what its meant to do.
Gaoshoua X.
I've had my phone for a yr and a half now. It's been good. Except, the storage is awful. I have a 16 gig phone. I use iCloud storage space and my phone storage. I keep being alerted about the low storage space I have (but really I don't). I've even deleted backups, photos, videos, etc to make extra space but I STILL keep being notified about the shortage of space I have on my phone. My only other option is to "upgrade" my phone. I shouldn't have to every couple of yrs. I may switch to Android. Better cam anyways.
Caroline  S.
Would you prefer the rose gold or the gold color?
Kristin D.
What brand case do you find the most protective? Otterbox, lifeproof, etc?
Victor C.
Madrid, Madrid
Is it too big to use anywhere? Do you think is comfortable or should I get the normal size?
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Is the camera quality on this phone better than the iPhone 5?
Brittani M.
I have the iPhone 5, how much better is the camera on the 6? Thanks everyone!