Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this phone! I miss it. I currently have the Samsung Galazy S8, but before I got this phone I had an iPhone 6S Plus. It was my absolute favorite! The software for an iPhone is extremely basic and easy to use for anybody. I never had any issues with it. The only downfall I would say about this phone is iPhone's battery life tends to drain way quicker than Androids. The picture quality for this phone though is amazing, and it only gets better when you upgrade to the higher iPhones! It wasn't too expensive for me as my carrier I have had payment plans and it was great. I definitely am a iPhone lover girl hands down, and I can't wait to go back to this system!