Apple iPhone 6s Plus

iPhone 6s Plus has all the great features of iPhone 6s and more–including a higher-resolution 5.5-inch Retina HD display with 3D Touch, longer battery life, landscape mode for key apps, and optical image stabilization for photos and video.

Myy iPhone 6S Plus has run its course should I get an 11 Pro or 12 Pro?
What is your favourite facial sunscreen?
Has anyone found any good deals to get a new iPhone 6s Plus ? I miss mine so much . Cracked screens are sad . 😿
Start your review of Apple iPhone 6s Plus!
Product Highlights
I love the picture quality and the available video effects (slow motion, speed up).in reviews
It's fast, reliable, and has a better battery life than the past iPhones.in reviews
I recently got the iPhone 6 and I love it's clarity and I for one LOVE the large screen I don't feel like I have to squint at images on social sites anymorein reviews
Overall it is a great phone and the battery lasts forever!in reviews
I had a 5 before this one and you get used to the size.in reviews
Coletha L.
Mobile, AL
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple iPhone 6s Plus uploaded by Coletha L.
I got all my kids and me I phone 6s plus they loving it I have one upgrade to 11 max pro my son upgrade to 10 youngster still have 6s plus
Maria A.
Sylmar, CA
I wouldn't trade my phone for the world !! Love it ! I keep all my life on my phone. From events, birthdays, school work and my weekly schedule
Judith G.
Chula vista, CA
IPhone sells only because of the name. If you like simple go with apple if you're all about personalization and being unique Samsung is the way to go
Crystal B.
Holden, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple iPhone 6s Plus uploaded by Crystal B.
This was my first “big phone” and I never wanted any other kind after that! When the 7 came out I tried swapping to the smaller one, and couldn’t stand it. When I first brought it home, I thought maybe I’d made a mistake because it wouldn’t fit into my pocket, but I got used to it pretty quick! I’ve still got this sitting by my bedside in 2021; we use it to play soothing bedtime sounds and to use “find my iPhone” when one of us can’t find our phones. It still works in 2021! I think that means it’s lasted about 8 years!?
bill D.
Island Lake, IL
Stopped charging after 3 months and had to go get a replacement phone. Apple seems a lot more restrictive than Google.
Leslie W.
PHiladelphia, PA
Love the rose gold color, so stylish and also has held up very well over time! The storage is a key feature and I havne't run out yet. It is fast and also has great memory abilities. I also like that the battery does not run out. I love all the apple accesories as well.
Rachel Mae H.
Fort Mohave, AZ
The color first off is to die for. I want all my electronics this color of rose gold. Second it's an apple product so u can't go wrong it's already amazing. Third it's unlike any other smart phone on the market. JUST LOVE THIS PHONE!!!
Shaunta F.
N Ridgeville, OH
A great phone that integrates seamlessly with so many apps, devices and even my car. Previously owning a Galaxy S4, these devices operate so differently and the iPhone works so much better with all devices in my life as well as the house. I would recommend this device!!
Dawn N.
Hopewell, VA
I actually bought 2 Rose Gold Apple Iphone 6s plus phones and so far we Love them. We have had to contact them about head phone breaking the first week, but that was the only problem.
Tiona C.
Kent, WA
I am team iPhone. They have never let me down. This iPhone is the best. You will be happy you spent the money on it.

428 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...