BY APPLE #1 in Smartphones

Available in space gray, silver, gold, and rose gold, iPhone 6s Plus features an A9 chip, 3D Touch, Touch ID, a 12MP camera, and iOS 10.

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen next-generation Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology and Taptic Engine
  • 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
  • 1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom
  • Reachability

Size and Weight:

• Height: 6.23 inches (158.2 mm)
  • Width: 3.07 inches (77.9 mm)
  • Depth: 0.29 inch (7.3 mm)
  • Weight: 6.77 ounces (192 grams)

Chip:

• Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
  • Exposure control
  • Noise reduction
  • Auto HDR for photos
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto image stabilization
  • Burst mode
  • Timer mode
  • Photo geotagging

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video
  • Digital zoom up to 3x

• GSM/EDGE
  • UMTS/HSPA+
  • DC-HSDPA
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A
  • LTE Advanced (up to 300 Mbps)
  • 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • GPS and GLONASS
  • VoLTE
  • NFC
  • Wi-Fi calling

Touch ID: Second-generation fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Video Calling:

• iPhone 6s Plus to any FaceTime audio-enabled device over Wi‑Fi or cellular
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get proactive suggestions
  • Use hands-free
  • Listen and identify songs

Power and Battery:

• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
  • Talk time: Up to 24 hours on 3G
  • Standby: Up to 16 days
  • Internet use: Up to 12 hours on Wi‑Fi, up to 12 hours on LTE, up to 12 hours on 3G
  • Video playback: Up to 14 hours

• 5W USB Power Adapter
  • Lightning to USB Cable

• Who else is sad that they don't own one?8 Answers
  • Would you prefer the rose gold or the gold color?45 Answers
  • Is it too big to use anywhere? Do you think is comfortable or sho...22 Answers
Apple iPhone 6s Plus
  • "I love the picture quality and the available video effects (slow motion, speed up)." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a 5 before this one and you get used to the size." in 1 review
  • "It's got amazing battery life, it's easy to adjust to and after having a bigger phone, I'll never want a smaller one again!" in 1 review
  • "Overall it is a great phone and the battery lasts forever!" in 1 review
  • "It's fast, reliable, and has a better battery life than the past iPhones." in 1 review
Adolfo F.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
When comparing the iPhone 6 to the iPhone 6s, most persons look at the surface and notice it looks the same. However, its the inside that really counts, and thats what we are interested in as users. The camera has made significant improvements. I have both a iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s, both 128gb. Although the iPhone 6s has a smaller battery than the 6, it lasts about the same. I only wish they had a installed a bigger battery in the newer generation than a smaller one, however certain hardware improvements allowed for this device to be more power saving.

The 3D touch in my opinion, is a bit far fetched and gimmick idea, however I guess later on when more developers use this feature then it may be useful, at current I honestly prefer to open my apps and use them as regular as I've not grown to see the need for this 3D touch. Its a pretty cool feature though I must add, but I don't fancy having to apply that much pressure to my touchscreen. Having opted to have the 3D touch over a bigger battery is debatable, as it may be seen as a bad decision.

Apart from the obvious improved hardware features I can debate them not having any physical improvements apart from the S at the back, or the addition of the PINK aka rose gold...it isn't rose gold. I would have loved to purchase that colour because it was a new addition, but it wasnt the colour they said... Apple should call it DUSTY PINK....

Sometimes consumers want something to separate having the old from the new, its part of spending the amount on a premium item. I cannot tell the difference between my iPhone 6 or 6s at first glance, the only thing that sets them apart is the S at the back. Apple has clearly lost the physical innovation ideas, or they are simply comfortable with having the number one premium item, however other brand are quickly approaching that premium feel.

All in all, its a good upgrade if you feel the desire to have the latest apple device. However if its unnecessary, I would never recommend moving from the iPhone 6 to 6S. AT the moment the changes are so minuet that its not really noticeable to me as a user.
However, if you don't have an iPhone 6, the 6s is a amazing purchase
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I've recently upgraded from a iPhone 4s to an iPhone 6 plus and wow what an upgrade it has been.

The most notable upgrade: the battery life. My iPhone 4s used to die within 2 hours with regular use, and I would have to turn the brightness of the screen very low to get the most out of the battery. The 6plus can go on all day easily, and I don't have to turn the brightness all the way down for it. Bigger phone = room for a bigger and better battery.

One thing I hate about smartphones is the price. But the price is justified with this purchase. I use my phone everyday. It keeps me sane at work, because my job is extremely boring. With 4G lite I can easily speed through webpages and videos. This phone works so well I am using my laptop less and my phone more. My iPad is gathering dust somewhere. Why buy a tablet when you have such a big phone with a beautiful screen?

& screen is also a big upgrade from the 4s. The display is brighter and the picture is crystal clear.

With 64 gb of storage my storage is seemingly unlimited. My entire music library easily fits on this little device and I still have room for many, many more apps and photos. It's a wonderful upgrade from the lousy 8gb of storage I used to have.

My old phone used to freeze and lag often. I haven't had this problem with my new phone and it's wonderful.

I feel stupid saying this, but it's hard to imagine life without this phone. I use it all the time. There's so many great apps to choose from. Right now my favorite app is probably myfitness pal. My phone is helping me to lose weight! How amazing is that?

Have I mentioned Siri? Siri is great. You can speak commands to your phone instead of having to look for something specific. Siri will search it for you if you ask. I do this a lot when it comes to playing music.

Just buy it. You won't regret it. I certainly don't!
Chadwick Kawai E.
Chadwick Kawai E.
Waianae, HI
So I've using android for almost 3 years and wanted to try something new. I've had the note 2, 3 & even an s5. Which are all great phones. But android got so boring to me. I've loved the look of iOS 8 ever since Apple changed the look of their os. So I figured why not try the iPhone. Not only does the phone feel premium but the os does too. Phones aren't getting any cheaper unless they're old ones. So don't think you have to be rich to get an iPhone! I'm by no means rich. The battery life on this phone is a champ. With lite to heavy use, I can't can't kill my battery in a single day. So big phone but if u like your battery to last u most of the day consider the 6plus. ((DO NOT GET A 16GB IPHONE!!!!)) your space will be gone Ina snap. I don't even know why apple offers a 16GB option.

The only thing I'll miss is having back & menu buttons android phones had. Other than that, this phone's smooth, and it just works!

Don't listen to the fanboys/girls. My iPhone has a lag here & there but it's still fast %98 of the time! But if it lags just go into ur settings and turn off stuff you don't use or need. thanks for reading consumers !!!
Vivianne S.
Vivianne S.
As an all time iPhone user, I believe that these are the simplest smartphones to use. Why? Because everything is so straight forward. Although the phone itself does retail at a pretty high cost, now a days, financing makes everything a lot more affordable. Apple offers two financing programs for the 6s and 6s plus which seem extremely reasonable! I currently have two iPhones that I use, one regular 6s and the other iPhone is the 6s plus. I thoroughly enjoy the screen of the 6s plus so much more and the wider keyboard for typing is heavenly. My only issue is that I have small hands and it ends up hurting my prominent hand whenever I use the bigger iPhone. I also don't like the fact that I cannot reach the top of my screen with one hand although there is a reachability feature to help with that. I've always liked to have smaller phones, but if these are things you can live with and you're considering the bigger iPhone, definitely go for the plus! Also, rose gold is such a beautiful pinkish gold shade, suits just about anyone!
angel g.
angel g.
Orlando, FL
The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus (stylized as iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus) are smartphones designed by Apple Inc. The devices were announced on September 9, 2015, at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco by Apple Inc. CEO Tim Cook. The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus jointly serve as successors to the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus of 2014 and are the current flagship devices of the iPhone series.[14]

The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are the performance versions over their respective predecessors, featuring improved hardware specifications, including 3D Touch, a force-sensitive touchscreen; upgraded rear-facing and front-facing cameras; a faster processor; a new chassis made of a stronger 7000 series aluminum alloy;[15] second-generation fingerprint recognition Touch ID; improved LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity; and a new rose gold finish in addition to the space gray, silver, and gold finishes found on the previous models, while maintaining an identical design. The devices ship with iOS 9 preinstalled.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Lansing, MI
I bought this phone about 6 months after the 6+ was available. When I purchased this it was the top of the line, most expensive phone Apple provided.

I have never, ever in my entire life had so many problems with an electronic device! Just to give you some perspective: I am currently on my THIRD iPhone 6 + that Apple has provided for me completely for free (I do not have Apple Care either!) due to glitches the phones had straight out of the box. This phone freezes, turns off, and kicks me out of apps routinely and often has me wishing I chose Android or Google.

I was a huge supporter of Apple before owning this product. I have an iWatch, iPad, and Macbook as well. However, I do not think that I will ever purchase another Apple product after dealing with the 6+.

Consider getting a 6 or even a 5... Or even better- an Android or Google Phone. (My old iPhone 5 is nearly 4 years old now and is still running... My partner uses it and loves it! What happened, Apple?)
Jacy J.
Jacy J.
Littleton, CO

The iPhone 6s is a simple, yet powerful device. It is the one Smart Phone that is actually smart.

This phone makes mobile technology a breeze. With little to no effort you can keep everything simple and organized.

Pros-
-The phone is fast and responsive
-The phone is simple and easy to use. There are a ton of features to learn before being able to use the phone
-Battery lasts a long time
-Great camera. It has great focus and zoom abilities

Cons-
-Uses a Lightening charger and they are harder to find and more expensive than a Micro USB charger
-Some websites that use Java are not viewable on the Apple web browser Safari.

I would definitely recommend the iPhone 6s. This phone is great for all age groups and it is especially great for people who consider themselves less tech savvy. There aren't a ton of buttons or configurations like most phones. You can get just as much done with Apple's simple and smart design.
Jami C.
Jami C.
Elizabethtown, PA
I LOVE this phone. I went through a phase where I went back to Android after having Apple everything for YEARS. Recently (about a year ago), I came back to iPhone's and was generally very pleased with the performance of the phone itself. The software goes through up's and down's as they're always rolling out new software and the first rollout usually always has bugs. Using Apple, I feel as though my information is much more secure and I also don't get concerned with losing all my data on my phone (pictures and contacts, mostly). My only complaint is how much space certain apps take up and constantly being asked to buy more icloud space because of storage being low. Sometimes it runs a little slower than I'd like, but mostly, it's a great phone. I'll be repurchasing an iphone again when I have the money to do so!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Oceanside, CA
This phone is alright. Dose the basic stuff that every iPhone has done since the iPhone 4. Apple needs to step up there game on this thing and also make it cheaper to buy. These phones never last more then a year and start to go after a year. Since the 4s came out I have had to go in a get a new iPhone every year bc something breaks on this one and since it's usually before the year warranty is up I get it for free. But this thing is cheaply made and made to break they don't have that many great features and it's on a slow game when compared to other phones. I can see Apple crashing soon in the market bc of the poor made phones and the lack of growth they have in the phones. Just bc you make it larger doesn't mean it's better. It's like putting lipstick on a pig and calling it a beauty queen
Christina B.
Christina B.
Best photography comes from iPhones. It's always been true. Amazing screen, the clarity and colors are just beyond what my eyes are used to. I've compared plenty of other competitor phones, from Samsung to LG, unflrtunatelly they all lag, slow down randomly, some apps even freeze or randomly quit. Nothing is smooth or user friendly. iPhone at this since is pretty great. Landscape mode is to die for! Everything is new all of the sudden, writing emails, doing work, documents is all so easy and intuitive nothing comes close! Battery life lasts about one and a half day, I usually have Bluetooth, WiFi and LTE on all the time, plus playing games every other hour. There's so much with iPhone that flows, from MacBook to iPad and back to iPhone, I just love how everything just works.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
Would you prefer the rose gold or the gold color?
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
What brand case do you find the most protective? Otterbox, lifeproof, etc?
Victor C.
Victor C.
Madrid, Madrid
Is it too big to use anywhere? Do you think is comfortable or should I get the normal size?
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Is the camera quality on this phone better than the iPhone 5?
Brittani M.
Brittani M.
I have the iPhone 5, how much better is the camera on the 6? Thanks everyone!