BY APPLE #2 in Smartphones

Available in space gray, silver, gold, and rose gold, iPhone 6s Plus features an A9 chip, 3D Touch, Touch ID, a 12MP camera, and iOS 10.

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen next-generation Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology and Taptic Engine
  • 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
  • 1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom
  • Reachability

Size and Weight:

• Height: 6.23 inches (158.2 mm)
  • Width: 3.07 inches (77.9 mm)
  • Depth: 0.29 inch (7.3 mm)
  • Weight: 6.77 ounces (192 grams)

Chip:

• Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
  • Exposure control
  • Noise reduction
  • Auto HDR for photos
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto image stabilization
  • Burst mode
  • Timer mode
  • Photo geotagging

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video
  • Digital zoom up to 3x

• GSM/EDGE
  • UMTS/HSPA+
  • DC-HSDPA
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A
  • LTE Advanced (up to 300 Mbps)
  • 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • GPS and GLONASS
  • VoLTE
  • NFC
  • Wi-Fi calling

Touch ID: Second-generation fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Video Calling:

• iPhone 6s Plus to any FaceTime audio-enabled device over Wi‑Fi or cellular
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get proactive suggestions
  • Use hands-free
  • Listen and identify songs

Power and Battery:

• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
  • Talk time: Up to 24 hours on 3G
  • Standby: Up to 16 days
  • Internet use: Up to 12 hours on Wi‑Fi, up to 12 hours on LTE, up to 12 hours on 3G
  • Video playback: Up to 14 hours

• EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • iPhone
  • 5W USB Power Adapter
  • Lightning to USB Cable

• What type of phone do you prefer apple or android? Apple iPhone 6...13 Answers
  • What colour you choose Rose gold or just gold? 😊6 Answers
  • Who else is sad that they don't own one?10 Answers
Apple iPhone 6s Plus
  • "I love the picture quality and the available video effects (slow motion, speed up)." in 2 reviews
  • "I had a 5 before this one and you get used to the size." in 1 review
  • "It's got amazing battery life, it's easy to adjust to and after having a bigger phone, I'll never want a smaller one again!" in 1 review
  • "Overall it is a great phone and the battery lasts forever!" in 1 review
  • "It's fast, reliable, and has a better battery life than the past iPhones." in 1 review
Nicole N.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my 6s Plus- so much so that when I could have purchased an iPhone 7 since I switched carriers- I refused! I love the fact I have an audio jack and I will not "upgrade" to another phone that doesn't have one! The only complaint I have is that my battery seems to be dying rather quickly now but I'm sure I am to blame for that and it's not at all to do with the phone itself. I suggest the iPhone 6s Plus to everyone HANDS DOWN over the newer iPhone models available!
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I could not live without my iPhones!! I have owned iPhones since the original iPhone. This is the latest iPhone that I currently use. I love love love it. So easy to use and durable for a klutz like myself. I have dropped this phone more times than I could ever count! It even was on the hood of my car as I left my house. It then flipped over my hood and on to the highway behind me. As I went to retrieve it a car doing about 55 mph drove over it!! Yes you heard that right. I immediately was thinking of having to buy a new phone that day. Well...I'm typing this review on that same phone without a scratch on it. I have a speck case that has some scratches but not the phone.
The Only problem is the 16g is not enough storage. I only have 17 apps and my storage is full. Facebook is not an option to have due to the storage space it needs. Which is my fault. I knew when I bought it that It wouldn't be enough but didn't want to spend the money for larger space.
Lovely K.
Fort Polk
I bought my twin daughters the iphone 6s plus for their sweet sixteen birthday. They were soooooo happy. It was all they wanted for their birthday. I ordered them online and received them pretty quickly. My daughters absolutely love them. I am a bit jealous as I have a cheap android phone and cant do anywhere near as much with my phone as they can with there's and the picture and video quality and so awesome!
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
I love my iPhone! Actually I love apple in general! Their products are so easy to use and all similar. The only down falls of the iPhone are the price and the lag in technological advancements. iPhones are behind other brands but cost a ridiculous amount more than their competitors. My favorite part about my phone is that it connects with all of my other apple products without any trouble!
Lillian G.
I absolutely love this phone. It’s my first iPhone and it’s pretty neat to have everything on top of your screen rather then in a drawer. I like that the security has been stable. The finish of the iPhone is nice and the size is amazing. I do wish there was a better camera on both rear and front but it still takes amazing pics. Speed is good. Although I do feel that it has been slowing down due to iPhone 7, 8 and X. Don’t like the storage capacity. For someone that does everything on an iPhone. 16, 64, storage is seriously not enough that’s including the 200GB iCloud space. Overall it’s a great, reliable phone. Will upgrade when possible.
Montalia H.
Palatka, FL
I really love apple they have the best quality and features. They might be on the expensive side but their worth it , the cameras are great n very easy to use .So many things u can install and a better choice.
Margaux M.
ithaca, NY
I am an avid apple product user and I have been since Apple released the iPhone 4s. I think the iPhone 6s plus was a big jump in Apple technology. Adding the plus, making the phone screen bigger on this version allowed those who wanted a bigger screen to get that while not forcing others to get one with a bigger screen. Also the addition of the dual cameras allowed the zoom in the rear camera's photos to not be as grainy than in previous iPhones. The addition of 3D Touch also made it easier for people to multitask. 10/10 recommend.
Tristen R.
I would love to get my hands onto a larger iPhone. I currently have the iPhone 4 and its so small, and I can't do anything with it. I need a bigger phone, would anyone be able to tell me how much the iPhone 6 plus is? Maybe even the iPhone 7? Thanks you guys!
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
First Iphone I have ever owned.  So I had this phone for less than 2 years since it got stolen but what I liked the most about it is that when it got stolen it didn't have a passcode at all but it was easy to go online to my find my iphone and lock it from there and track it down.
I liked the size of the 6s plus and how fast it was. Unfortunately I had to buy a new phone (android) since when I got back my iphone the person smashed the camera and I needed it for work purposes.
amnesty💜 H.
Techie Expert Level 1
hands down better than android! i used to be an android user until last year when i bought my first iphone and im impressed!! only thing is idk how to update im behind on updates and dont know what to do because it wont download the latest update
Caroline  S.
Would you prefer the rose gold or the gold color?
Kristin D.
What brand case do you find the most protective? Otterbox, lifeproof, etc?
Victor C.
Madrid, Madrid
Is it too big to use anywhere? Do you think is comfortable or should I get the normal size?
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Is the camera quality on this phone better than the iPhone 5?
Brittani M.
I have the iPhone 5, how much better is the camera on the 6? Thanks everyone!