BY APPLE #2 in Smartphones

Available in space gray, silver, gold, and rose gold, iPhone 6s Plus features an A9 chip, 3D Touch, Touch ID, a 12MP camera, and iOS 10.

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen next-generation Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology and Taptic Engine
  • 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
  • 1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom
  • Reachability

Size and Weight:

• Height: 6.23 inches (158.2 mm)
  • Width: 3.07 inches (77.9 mm)
  • Depth: 0.29 inch (7.3 mm)
  • Weight: 6.77 ounces (192 grams)

Chip:

• Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
  • Exposure control
  • Noise reduction
  • Auto HDR for photos
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto image stabilization
  • Burst mode
  • Timer mode
  • Photo geotagging

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video
  • Digital zoom up to 3x

• GSM/EDGE
  • UMTS/HSPA+
  • DC-HSDPA
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A
  • LTE Advanced (up to 300 Mbps)
  • 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • GPS and GLONASS
  • VoLTE
  • NFC
  • Wi-Fi calling

Touch ID: Second-generation fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Video Calling:

• iPhone 6s Plus to any FaceTime audio-enabled device over Wi‑Fi or cellular
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get proactive suggestions
  • Use hands-free
  • Listen and identify songs

Power and Battery:

• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
  • Talk time: Up to 24 hours on 3G
  • Standby: Up to 16 days
  • Internet use: Up to 12 hours on Wi‑Fi, up to 12 hours on LTE, up to 12 hours on 3G
  • Video playback: Up to 14 hours

• What type of phone do you prefer apple or android? Apple ...14 Answers
  • What colour you choose Rose gold or just gold? 😊10 Answers
  • Who else is sad that they don't own one?10 Answers
Apple iPhone 6s Plus
  • "I love the picture quality and the available video effects (slow motion, speed up)." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently got the iPhone 6 and I love it's clarity and I for one LOVE the large screen I don't feel like I have to squint at images on social sites anymore" in 1 review
  • "It's got amazing battery life, it's easy to adjust to and after having a bigger phone, I'll never want a smaller one again!" in 1 review
  • "I had a 5 before this one and you get used to the size." in 1 review
  • "Overall it is a great phone and the battery lasts forever!" in 1 review
Shanae A.
virginia
I had never had an iPhone until they came put with 6. I came from Samsung. So I must say I LOVE this phone. The price was alot when I got ot. I paid full price for it. But not a bad buy. I bought it in 2016 and just recently cracked the screen smh. The only thing bad I have to say is that I feel iPhone could fix is making the screen crack proof. And add so u can add a sd card for memory instead of buying it through Apple and spending all that money for a phone and for the screen to crack just makes me feel I wasted my money. I also notice that when the new iPhone came out started having software issues. As if Apple was trying to make me upgrade my phone. But other than that I recommend this phone to anyone
Crystal F.
I've been a long time Galaxy user. However, after hearing so many great reviews & finding an unbelievably great deal on this phone, I decided to make the switch. It was a little weird at first, but with the iPhone being so easy to navigate and personalize, I quickly fell in love with this phone. 😍 I love how fast the processor is, the many, many great features, and how the screen is the perfect size. After switching from the Galaxy S5 to the IPhone 6s Plus, I'm now a diehard iPhone fan!
Maci P.
Atoka
Techie Expert Level 1
I had a regular iPhone 6s and I ended up breaking it on accident. After filing a claim with ATT they sent me a 6s PLUS. I was skeptical in the beginning because I wasn't a fan of the largeness. But now I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to anything other than IPhone PLUS phones! Much easier to text, read, watch videos/movies. After you get used to holding the larger phone, you'll love it's conveniences! I'd give it more stars if I could.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I could not live without my iPhones!! I have owned iPhones since the original iPhone. This is the latest iPhone that I currently use. I love love love it. So easy to use and durable for a klutz like myself. I have dropped this phone more times than I could ever count! It even was on the hood of my car as I left my house. It then flipped over my hood and on to the highway behind me. As I went to retrieve it a car doing about 55 mph drove over it!! Yes you heard that right. I immediately was thinking of having to buy a new phone that day. Well...I'm typing this review on that same phone without a scratch on it. I have a speck case that has some scratches but not the phone.
The Only problem is the 16g is not enough storage. I only have 17 apps and my storage is full. Facebook is not an option to have due to the storage space it needs. Which is my fault. I knew when I bought it that It wouldn't be enough but didn't want to spend the money for larger space.
Karyn B.
Forksville, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have the rose gold phone through Verizon and I love this phone so much. I've been using the Iphone since the 4 and this phone is by far the best Iphone on the market. The only downside is the battery life after awhile really does go down. It started out I could be on it all day and wouldn't burn 50% of the battery, but now most of the battery is gone by the time I watch three Youtube videos.
Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this phone! I miss it. I currently have the Samsung Galazy S8, but before I got this phone I had an iPhone 6S Plus. It was my absolute favorite! The software for an iPhone is extremely basic and easy to use for anybody. I never had any issues with it. The only downfall I would say about this phone is iPhone's battery life tends to drain way quicker than Androids. The picture quality for this phone though is amazing, and it only gets better when you upgrade to the higher iPhones! It wasn't too expensive for me as my carrier I have had payment plans and it was great. I definitely am a iPhone lover girl hands down, and I can't wait to go back to this system!
P J.
This is the best phone Apple as made (yet). My phone is still blazing fast in 2018, The camera is amazing and the best of all it still has a headphone jack so I can listen to music and charge my phone at the same time. I like how durable it is. I’ve dropped this phone plenty of times and it hasn’t shattered or had a screen crack yet. I’m going to keep this phone for as long as I can or until Apple brings the headphone jack back.

Edit: forgot to add that the big screen is a plus!! I can watch videos with ease and without having to
Squint my eyes. The only con is that sometimes it’s too big to fit in my crossbody and sometimes my jeans. You can rock this phone with a case or without one and it won’t crack or shatter.
Rachael Y.
Staunton
Loved my iPhone 6 Plus. Loved the feel of it felt secure in my hand. The screen was big enough I didn’t feel like I was squinting to see the screen. It met all of my expectation in speed and functionality. The camera could be a little better but battery life was great didn’t feel the need to carry a charging cord around with me at all times.
Lillian G.
I absolutely love this phone. It’s my first iPhone and it’s pretty neat to have everything on top of your screen rather then in a drawer. I like that the security has been stable. The finish of the iPhone is nice and the size is amazing. I do wish there was a better camera on both rear and front but it still takes amazing pics. Speed is good. Although I do feel that it has been slowing down due to iPhone 7, 8 and X. Don’t like the storage capacity. For someone that does everything on an iPhone. 16, 64, storage is seriously not enough that’s including the 200GB iCloud space. Overall it’s a great, reliable phone. Will upgrade when possible.
Gina L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Had this phone for 2 years and loved it. I like the big screen and for the 2 years I had it, I had absolutely no issues with it. The camera was of great quality. I also dropped my phone a couple times and was lucky enough that it didn't crack. I love all Apple phones and will continue to use in the future.
Caroline  S.
Would you prefer the rose gold or the gold color?
Kristin D.
What brand case do you find the most protective? Otterbox, lifeproof, etc?
Victor C.
Madrid, Madrid
Is it too big to use anywhere? Do you think is comfortable or should I get the normal size?
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Is the camera quality on this phone better than the iPhone 5?
Brittani M.
I have the iPhone 5, how much better is the camera on the 6? Thanks everyone!