BY APPLE #5 in Smartphones

Finish: Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Space Gray

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Size and Weight:

• Length: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm)
  • Width: 2.64 inches (67.1 mm)
  • Depth: 0.28 inch (7.1 mm)
  • Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
  • 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
  • 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom

Camera:

• 12-megapixel camera
  • Live Photos with stabilization
  • Autofocus with Focus Pixels
  • Optical image stabilization (iPhone 6s Plus only)
  • True Tone flash
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto HDR for photos

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video (iPhone 6s Plus only)
  • True Tone flash
  • Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
  • Time-lapse video with stabilization
  • Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)
  • Continuous autofocus video

• Burst mode
  • Timer mode

Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Cellular and Wireless:

Model A1633 / Model A1634:

• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
  • NFC

Model A1688 / Model A1687:

• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO

• FaceTime audio
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG‑4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M‑JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get intelligent suggestions in Messages, Mail, QuickType, and more
  • Activate with only your voice using “Hey Siri”
  • Listen and identify songs

• Built-in speaker
  • On/Off Sleep/Wake

Power and Battery:

• Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
  • Internet use: Up to 10 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 11 hours on Wi-Fi
  • HD video playback: Up to 11 hours

• Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • Ambient light sensor

Operating System: iOS 11

With new features and capabilities that let you get more done quickly and easily, iOS 11 makes iPhone more powerful, personal, and intelligent than ever.

Accessibility:

Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPhone 6s. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can fully enjoy the world’s most personal device.

Features include:

• EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • Storage and travel case

SIM Card:

• Nano-SIM
  • iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards.

Rating for Hearing Aids: iPhone 6s (Model A1633, A1688): M3, T4

Mail Attachment Support: Viewable document types

.jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics

System Requirements:

• Apple ID
  • Internet access
  • Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
  • Mac: OS X 10.9.5 or later
  • PC: Windows 7 or later
  • iTunes 12.5 or later

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
  • Nonoperating temperature: ‑4° to 113° F (‑20° to 45° C)
  • Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
  • Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)

In the Box:

• iPhone with iOS 11
  • EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • Lightning to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

iPhone and the Environment:

Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact.

iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus embody Apple’s continuing environmental progress. They are designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:

• Mercury-free LED-backlit display
  • Arsenic-free display glass
  • Brominated flame retardant–free
  • PVC-free
  • Beryllium-free
  • Recyclable aluminum enclosure
  • Power adapter outperforms strictest global energy efficiency standards
  • Speaker enclosure with 30 percent post‑consumer recycled plastic

Recycling: Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization.

• I'm in love with this phone I have a big memory, sprint s...1 Answers
  • Anyone having problems with the touch screen ? I must hav...5 Answers
  • I am an avid #android user. have not had an #iphone since...2 Answers
April N.
Ever since I got this phone — it has been nothing but problems. One after the other. I know it is quite outdated now, but even when I first got it, I had many problems with it. One of my biggest problems with it is the battery life. I can go to the store and come back and my phone is at 10% if battery after previously being at 100%, even with minimal usage. Another huge problem I have with this phone is that it always closes out my apps, even when I am in the middle of doing something, it will crash and go back to my home screen. It’s little things like that that make it frustrating. I wish I would have never given up my iPhone 5s for this one..
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is my third or fourth iPhone and honestly, I absolutely hate it! I love the colors that it comes in though, especially the rose gold, which is what I have.

The cons:
- very short battery life (I’ve had mine for 2 years, not even and the battery is already done for)
- it can (and will) go to no service at any time, which is both inconvenient and annoying.
- it takes a long time to boot up.

All in all, I wouldn’t recommend this iPhone and I only purchased it because there was a promo through the phone company I go through.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I have the iPhone 6s gold through verizon. The size was a bit weird to me when I first got it due to having the 5s prior to that but you get used to it. Clearly you are always going to have to pay big bucks for high tech phones like this. But I can honestly say I do a lot on this phone all day. Reminders, social media, influenster :), shopping etc. There are plenty of apps to keep you entertained as well. I will say lately the factory charger has been disconnected while still connected and I get a pop up saying its not charging that it is not a valid connection. But I have a charger that isn't factory and charges just perfect. WEIRD!
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Love this phone.  I have the Apple Iphone 6S in the Rose Gold.  I had upgraded from the Iphone5.  This phone performs like a champ.  The apps open quickly, the camera is great and it's the perfect size.  I can go all day without having to recharge it and I use my phone a great deal.  Price is comparable to the competition and most carriers carry it now.
Megan K.
Nicholasville, KY
Do NOT buy this phone or any apple product for that matter. I used to be a apple only kinda girl. The new phones are unreliable, and break almost as quickly as you buy them... not to mention the apple store will try to rip you off in any way possible.
Take my experience for example, cracked screen, they said the only way to recover my photos is to pay several hundred dollars to replace it. I youtubed it, took a keyboard and a usb cable and unlocked my phone and plugged it into my computer to recover my photos. Avoid apple at all costs. Buyer beware.
Caroline L.
Metairie, LA
I have been having the iPhone 6s for about two years. Personally I find that the screen is so breakable and that is the one thing that I would change about this phone. I have it in the gold color and love it, its so easy to use on all platforms. Sadly, I am actually thinking about having to switch to a different phone after having this iPhone's screen break and have to be replaced 3 times in the last year.
Emma P.
This will be my last iPhone. I've been a loyal apple fan for years but after hearing they purposely slow down older models just so consumers will purchase the new model.
Becca R.
Dallas, TX
This iPhone 6s is great.  Love that it's not the big 6s plus because this smaller version is perfect for small hands.  I have my service through AT&T so I was able to get it under the Next program so price wise I didn't see it as too much but $20 a month.  Wished the front camera was a little better but overall performance this phone is great.  I haven't had any problems with this phone.  Looking forward to Apple making more improvements to their products which will only make the phones greater.
Vrunda P.
Piscataway, NJ
I purchased this phone because it makes no sense to pay for service and extra fees & purchase extra data when you could pay $45. In 1 year it will have paid for itself. I have had it for a week now. I can not tell the difference in service. I had the 5s and upgraded to 6s.and to be honest with you, except for the size & weight fracture there is no real difference. Fast & it does not stall. The sound from the speakers is better too! You will love it!
Hope J.
Burnet
I purchased this iPhone used in rose gold on eBay and I love it. I got it for a killer price and I’ve had it for over a year. The camera quality is good and I like the size of phone (it fits nicely in my pocket.) I didn’t give it full stars because I think the newer iPhones that just came out are better and I want an iPhone X
Lisa G.
Question has been deleted
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
What are the advantages of having an iPhone to an Android phone?
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
Has anybody had any issues with no receiving calls or texts and your family and friends not receiving your texts at times?
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
Does anyone know how to put the phone on silent but still be able to hear your alarm go off? Or does anyone know a really good and reliable third party alarm clock app for 6s?
Karen D.
Belgium
I am currently looking for a new phone. Would you recommend this one? I need a really good camera on my phone for my social media posts. Is it worth the price?