BY APPLE #5 in Smartphones

Finish: Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Space Gray

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Size and Weight:

• Length: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm)
  • Width: 2.64 inches (67.1 mm)
  • Depth: 0.28 inch (7.1 mm)
  • Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
  • 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
  • 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom

Camera:

• 12-megapixel camera
  • Live Photos with stabilization
  • Autofocus with Focus Pixels
  • Optical image stabilization (iPhone 6s Plus only)
  • True Tone flash
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto HDR for photos

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video (iPhone 6s Plus only)
  • True Tone flash
  • Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
  • Time-lapse video with stabilization
  • Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)
  • Continuous autofocus video

• Burst mode
  • Timer mode

Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Cellular and Wireless:

Model A1633 / Model A1634:

• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
  • NFC

Model A1688 / Model A1687:

• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO

• FaceTime audio
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG‑4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M‑JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get intelligent suggestions in Messages, Mail, QuickType, and more
  • Activate with only your voice using “Hey Siri”
  • Listen and identify songs

• Built-in speaker
  • On/Off Sleep/Wake

Power and Battery:

• Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
  • Internet use: Up to 10 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 11 hours on Wi-Fi
  • HD video playback: Up to 11 hours

• Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • Ambient light sensor

Operating System: iOS 11

With new features and capabilities that let you get more done quickly and easily, iOS 11 makes iPhone more powerful, personal, and intelligent than ever.

Accessibility:

Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPhone 6s. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can fully enjoy the world’s most personal device.

Features include:

• EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • Storage and travel case

SIM Card:

• Nano-SIM
  • iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards.

Rating for Hearing Aids: iPhone 6s (Model A1633, A1688): M3, T4

Mail Attachment Support: Viewable document types

.jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics

System Requirements:

• Apple ID
  • Internet access
  • Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
  • Mac: OS X 10.9.5 or later
  • PC: Windows 7 or later
  • iTunes 12.5 or later

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
  • Nonoperating temperature: ‑4° to 113° F (‑20° to 45° C)
  • Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
  • Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)

In the Box:

• iPhone with iOS 11
  • EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • Lightning to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

iPhone and the Environment:

Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact.

iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus embody Apple’s continuing environmental progress. They are designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:

• Mercury-free LED-backlit display
  • Arsenic-free display glass
  • Brominated flame retardant–free
  • PVC-free
  • Beryllium-free
  • Recyclable aluminum enclosure
  • Power adapter outperforms strictest global energy efficiency standards
  • Speaker enclosure with 30 percent post‑consumer recycled plastic

Recycling: Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization.

• I'm in love with this phone I have a big memory, sprint s...1 Answers
  • Anyone having problems with the touch screen ? I must hav...5 Answers
  • I am an avid #android user. have not had an #iphone since...2 Answers
Cristy A.
501 Elwood Drive, Danville Kentucky
I love the iPhone 6 it is the right size and has everything that I ever need in a phone. It’s easy to use and understand. This phone offers many features that make the phone even better!
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
I love love love this phone! It has such a beautiful seemless design with a really fast processor and stays charged a really long time. I love how skinny it is and the display on it is really great as well!
Melissa G.
Mandeville , LA
I love this phone. Super easy to use, and I prefer this over an android any day. I switched to an android operated smart phone, and prefer an iphone over any other product.
Stephanie M.
Sevierville, TN
I am a huge Apple fan: computers, ipads, phones, apple TV.. we have it all in our house. And there is something to be said about how well the technology is and how well they all work with each other. We have had every iphone since the 3 and I wouldn't think of every going back! Now a 7plus user, I can say that while they are getting bigger and the designs are changing, they are still amazing phones.
The macbooks have been my go to computers for business and personal use for over 10 years now. If you have an iphone and other apple products, it just makes sense to keep your computer the same brand. Everything "talks" to each other and there is no technical issues. They last forever too! I have my original macbook pro from 2006 and it still works! The design has become so iconic, it is sleek and easy to carry around as well. I dont think we will ever not be "apple users"
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE my iPhone 6s. Apple girl all the way!!! I have had this phone for almost 2 years now and I have not had even ONE problem with it. I charge my phone overnight while I'm sleeping and the battery lasts all day. It charges great, the sound is great, the screen and display is great, etc. The iPhone is expensive but it is totally worth it if you're looking for a HIGH quality phone. Plus, a lot of providers have plans where you don't pay for the phone all at once. I'm on Verizon and they have the edge plan so I paid off my phone little by little every month. The iPhone is lightweight and very sleek. I like that it's not as small as the older models but not as big as the plus models. The fingerprint recognition is really convenient also! I could go on and on about this phone but I will definitely continue to be an iPhone user and I highly recommend the iPhone 6s!
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
I am and always will be an Apple iPhone person. I've had the this iPhone for about 2 years now, but unfortunately there's been multiple issues occurring for me. It will randomly shut off completely even though it's still at 30% - 45% battery life and not turn back on until plugged in. Once it's plugged in it will flash a dead battery until it finally starts back up only for it to still say the battery is at 30% - 45%. It happens frequently, around once a week or so. It becomes annoying and extremely inconvenient (especially when I'm no where near a charger)  considering my phone isn't even dead but it shuts off whenever it feels like it. For that one reason, I feel like I have to upgrade to a new iPhone soon. Even though I didn't plan on buying a new one again for awhile when I first purchased this one.
Patricia D.
The phones alright. I have this phone for work and I don't really like having to put useless apps in folders on my screen instead of having the apps but not on the screen. I do get problems when I text where I can't send messages or pictures, it's very frustrating. The phone also bugs out a lot on me, I don't use it much since I do have an android as well. I don't have many apps on the iphone and it's constantly telling me I have no storage. The size of the phone is nice, it isn't too big or small and I can just throw it in my purse or back pocket. There is times when I would be texting or calling someone and my phone turns on randomly, it wasn't even off!! I was just using it. I've used both android and ios and I have to say I do prefer android. Everyone has their preferences.
Kathleen D.
This I think was my favorite phone that Apple came out with. I love the touch ID feature because I am always forgetting my passwords and that saves me so much time. It is a little on the pricey end, but it is a luxury item. You're paying for a greta quality phone. It's honestly amazing when you factor in that everything you need fits into your clutch. I have been getting iPhones since they came out, one year trying out an Android and I had to go back to Apple because I could not stand my android. I will forever and always be and Apple customer.
Kay M.
I have been using this phone for sometime. I luv its sleek design and fine gold color. I luv its easy UI and also the fact that it’s just the right size. Screen is not too small and phone is not too big. I got it from Apple store with Verizon line. However, lately it is pretty slow and I hate that. Also, if it’s cold the phone switches off by itself even though I had 20 % battery remaining. It probably needs a battery replacement. But I still luv my iPhone in spite of the 2 cons.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoyed my iPhone 6s until it crashed on me and never turned back on. I didn't drop to or anything. It turned off and I thought maybe it was because I was low on battery but it never came back to life. With these phones you have to be very careful as when they drop they can easily get damaged. I love the programing and I love the camera. I like how it has filters on your phone and you can basically do everything on the tips of your fingers! I bought my phone through verizon.
Lisa G.
Question has been deleted
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
What are the advantages of having an iPhone to an Android phone?
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
Has anybody had any issues with no receiving calls or texts and your family and friends not receiving your texts at times?
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
Does anyone know how to put the phone on silent but still be able to hear your alarm go off? Or does anyone know a really good and reliable third party alarm clock app for 6s?
Karen D.
Belgium
I am currently looking for a new phone. Would you recommend this one? I need a really good camera on my phone for my social media posts. Is it worth the price?