Michelle B.
Reading, PA

Has anybody had any issues with no receiving calls or texts and your family and friends not receiving your texts at times?

Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
1 year, 2 months ago
This happens to me all of the time! I don't know if it is the Towers or what but it's really aggregating. Hasn't happened for awhile though. I have an IPhone 7 Plus I love it, hope it has nothing to do with the Software.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nicholasville, KY
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, all the time! go to another company. I have never had more problems than I have with apple phones
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
1 year, 8 months ago
noep mine works fine! it might be your carrier i had this issue with att service.
member-8245b5e2b
member-8245b5e2b
2 years, 3 months ago
I have had these problems a couple of times but i had to turn on my notifications make sure your notifications are turned on
Becca L.
Becca L.
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes I've had this problem a few times but I always get the notification late, only once I never received a call notification at all
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Daly City, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
Surprisingly, I haven't experience any serious trouble with that.
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
Margate, FL
2 years, 7 months ago
I have had this problem. My carrier is sprint and people always say they call me and never get their calls. Sometimes texts.
Susan Y.
Susan Y.
Nope, no problems.
Cassandra p.
Cassandra p.
Tucson, AZ
2 years, 7 months ago
My boyfriend didn't get the family group text Intel the next day, so it could be from the service we have!
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Phoenix, AZ
2 years, 7 months ago
No i haven't had any problems with receiving calls, it might be the carrier and not the actual iPhone.