Zoey N.
I was a little late to the iPhone scene. My first iPhone (and smartphone for that matter) was the iPhone 5 and I got it in 2013. I previously had an iPhone 6 up until March 2017 when I finally made the switch to iPhone 7. As usual, Apple has satisfied me and I have no regrets investing in the best iPhone to date!

Pros:
- SPEED: Compared to the iPhone 6, loading speeds and start-up speeds have been improved drastically and web browsing has been slightly improved without any steps backwards anywhere.
- Water Resistance: I have yet to try it but I've seen countless YouTube videos and I know I can use my iPhone 7 in the pouring rain. (Just no ocean or chlorinated water.)
- Slightly better battery: This might be just because it's a brand new phone but I'm getting a good full day's worth out of this one,
- Color: Black is a lot more sexy than Space Gray.
- Overall easiness: Staying within the Apple/iPhone system has proven useful time and time again. My settings, apps, purchases and overall compatibility remains intact when I transfer over.
*Also, in contrast to a lot of the haters, I don't give a darn about the lack of a headphone jack since I've been using bluetooth earbuds for many years now on previous iPhones too. People! You can buy a bluetooth earbud on Amazon anywhere between $10-$25! If you're that poor that you can't buy one then maybe you should switch to android. ;)

Cons:
- Not very memorable design: The first thing I thought was, "this looks just like an iPhone 6/6s." My GF said the same thing too. There's no memorable design or appearance of the iPhone for the past several years and quite frankly the design is quite forgettable by now and people have no idea what version of iPhone you have just by looking at the outside. I wish Apple made an iconic design for each iteration each year.

Overall, if a functional and high performance iPhone is your goal, there's no reason not to get iPhone 7. The speed, water resistance, and overall improvements everywhere outdo the lack of headphone jack and "cloned" appearance of every iPhone since 2014.