Ali S.
East Amherst
I use an iPhone 6s issued through work for the VZW network. My personal phone was through Sprint and boy did I suffer. Thankfully I had something with VZW . The 6S is a great phone, it is fast enough, has the nice iPhone feel, and easy to use. I recently upped to the 8 and while it is faster, Yes the 8 has a lot more memory but otherwise the 6s and 8 are comparable. The camera on the 6s is also good enough to get crisp clear images. The flash is not as good as say the Samsung S6, however I love slo mo on the 6S.