BY APPLE #3 in Smartphones

Finish: Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Space Gray

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Size and Weight:

• Length: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm)
  • Width: 2.64 inches (67.1 mm)
  • Depth: 0.28 inch (7.1 mm)
  • Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
  • 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
  • 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom

Camera:

• 12-megapixel camera
  • Live Photos with stabilization
  • Autofocus with Focus Pixels
  • Optical image stabilization (iPhone 6s Plus only)
  • True Tone flash
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto HDR for photos

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video (iPhone 6s Plus only)
  • True Tone flash
  • Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
  • Time-lapse video with stabilization
  • Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)
  • Continuous autofocus video

• Burst mode
  • Timer mode

Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Cellular and Wireless:

Model A1633 / Model A1634:

• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
  • NFC

Model A1688 / Model A1687:

• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO

• FaceTime audio
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG‑4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M‑JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get intelligent suggestions in Messages, Mail, QuickType, and more
  • Activate with only your voice using “Hey Siri”
  • Listen and identify songs

• Built-in speaker
  • On/Off Sleep/Wake

Power and Battery:

• Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
  • Internet use: Up to 10 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 11 hours on Wi-Fi
  • HD video playback: Up to 11 hours

• Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • Ambient light sensor

Operating System: iOS 11

With new features and capabilities that let you get more done quickly and easily, iOS 11 makes iPhone more powerful, personal, and intelligent than ever.

Accessibility:

Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPhone 6s. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can fully enjoy the world’s most personal device.

Features include:

• EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • Storage and travel case

SIM Card:

• Nano-SIM
  • iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards.

Rating for Hearing Aids: iPhone 6s (Model A1633, A1688): M3, T4

Mail Attachment Support: Viewable document types

.jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics

System Requirements:

• Apple ID
  • Internet access
  • Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
  • Mac: OS X 10.9.5 or later
  • PC: Windows 7 or later
  • iTunes 12.5 or later

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
  • Nonoperating temperature: ‑4° to 113° F (‑20° to 45° C)
  • Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
  • Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)

In the Box:

• iPhone with iOS 11
  • EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • Lightning to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

iPhone and the Environment:

Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact.

iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus embody Apple’s continuing environmental progress. They are designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:

• Mercury-free LED-backlit display
  • Arsenic-free display glass
  • Brominated flame retardant–free
  • PVC-free
  • Beryllium-free
  • Recyclable aluminum enclosure
  • Power adapter outperforms strictest global energy efficiency standards
  • Speaker enclosure with 30 percent post‑consumer recycled plastic

Recycling: Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization.

• Anyone having problems with the touch screen ? I must have gotten...5 Answers
  • Has anybody had any issues with no receiving calls or texts and y...12 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to put the phone on silent but still be able...8 Answers
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I have this iPhone 6s through AT&T in rose gold.
I have to say that I've been in love with this phone since the moment I got it! I've had it for about a year now and it's still as perfect as the day I got it. The matte backing is slippery if you plan on walking around without a case....which I don't suggest you do if you want to keep your phone looking clean and scratch free.
It's very easy to use especially since if you have a question you can just ask Siri! It holds a charge for me up to 2 days, depending on how often I'm using it and how high the brightness is on it. I really enjoy the curved edges on the phone, very sophisticated. Just keep that in mind when you get a screen protector ( I prefer the tempered glass ones off of Amazon.com) but if you get one that's curved around the edges to fit your whole screen then you'll need to purchase a bumper case for your phone. Any other case won't fit around the screen protector and will start to lift up the screen protector.
Also this has been my 2nd iPhone, my previous one was an iPhone 4s....and it's a HUGE improvement since then
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Although I wanted the gold, I had to remain team iPhone anyway. I have had an iPhone since 2014 and I don’t have any plans to switch to anything else. iPhones are very user friendly and work with just about any application. This phone has a great camera too. It also has a fingerprint recognition feature for locking your phone and making purchases.

As we all know, this phone is not cheap. I purchased mine with it was $650. I benieve you can find them for around $400 or $500 since other models have been produced.
There are a few downsides to the iphone. They can be a little glitchy, especially when there’s a new update. The earphones are great but the give out easily. The chargers...well, all iPhone users hate Apple chargers.

You cab get get an iPhone at any wireless carrier store or pretty much any store that sells electronics.
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
Definitely a fan of this version and I've always been a fan of Apple. I have the silver version of this and it does everything I want a phone to do. I'm so happy that I upgraded to this from my 5S and there IS a big difference. First of all, there's more storage space and the 3D Touch is a huge plus, allows me to access everything super easily. Another I must add is that the camera quality for this phone is hands down the best I've ever had. Would def recommend!
Åma Z.
Montreal

I love this phone! I would never get another brand of smartphone. I
have had HTC, Samsung, Motorola and LG droids all top of the line
models at the time. I was able to customize the droids so much more, but
customized or not the software was so glitchy I more often than not
wanted to throw the phone. I ended up using uncustomized software (I
tried jailbreaking each model to see if performance was better) because I
had thought that the jailbreaking was the problem. It's not, the
software is just sub par. Apps shutting down, phones shutting down and a
variety of issues later I switched to apple. I say this to highlight
the fact that people who say they love droid for more customizable
options either don't know what they're taking about or have way more
patience than I. It's just not worth it.
I've had the last 3 models of iPhone and have been more impressed with each one, but never disappointed with any of them.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Jana W.
Tehachapi
I have a 6S through Verizon.  I’ve had it for two years, and love it.  The picture quality is amazing, and the  accessibility to all th3 apps is easy.  The quality of sound is excellent.  It is slim enough to fit in my back pocket.  I use it as my computer when I am not at home. I would highly recommend it.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I am not an Apple person. For the first time ever my boss got me an iPhone. I have only figured out about a third of the things on it I don’t like that it doesn’t have a back up but I don’t like that I can’t figure out how to do 90% of the things I need to do and I’m really struggling with this. I don’t see why people would spend so much money on a phone like this one Samsung’s are much more of a low dollar point however I’m not bashing it because I know you’re either an Apple person or you’re not. I’ve convinced him to try to get me a different phone even if it’s a used one because I just can’t figure it out.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I've had a few Iphones over the years and to this day I have always preferred android. Yes, Iphones are more simple and the interface is very basic but they also have a minuscule app store in contrast to what android has and the apps they do have usually cost money. The app store on android is probably my favorite feature of android, they have literally almost every app under the sun and great phones!!! I would not recommend an Iphone.
Ashlee D.
Love this phone from the beginning.  It’s the perfect size to fit anywhere.  Very simple to use.  It does freeze at times but has not raised much concern. It is a great quality for the price. Love the rose gold color as well.  Highly recommend to all level of users.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
I had the iPhone 6 before switching to the 7 and I had a horrible experience with it. The software was awful even after updating and I hated the camera quality. I had to get it replaced at least twice in order to have a properly functioning phone. I will day if you aren't very techy and don't mind working with little screw up then this phone would be fine, but I didn't like it at all.
Lisa G.
Question has been deleted
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
What are the advantages of having an iPhone to an Android phone?
Michelle B.
Has anybody had any issues with no receiving calls or texts and your family and friends not receiving your texts at times?
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
Does anyone know how to put the phone on silent but still be able to hear your alarm go off? Or does anyone know a really good and reliable third party alarm clock app for 6s?
Karen D.
Belgium
I am currently looking for a new phone. Would you recommend this one? I need a really good camera on my phone for my social media posts. Is it worth the price?