BY APPLE #5 in Smartphones

Finish: Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Space Gray

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Size and Weight:

• Length: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm)
  • Width: 2.64 inches (67.1 mm)
  • Depth: 0.28 inch (7.1 mm)
  • Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
  • 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
  • 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom

Camera:

• 12-megapixel camera
  • Live Photos with stabilization
  • Autofocus with Focus Pixels
  • Optical image stabilization (iPhone 6s Plus only)
  • True Tone flash
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto HDR for photos

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video (iPhone 6s Plus only)
  • True Tone flash
  • Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
  • Time-lapse video with stabilization
  • Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)
  • Continuous autofocus video

• Burst mode
  • Timer mode

Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Cellular and Wireless:

Model A1633 / Model A1634:

• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
  • NFC

Model A1688 / Model A1687:

• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO

• FaceTime audio
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG‑4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M‑JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get intelligent suggestions in Messages, Mail, QuickType, and more
  • Activate with only your voice using “Hey Siri”
  • Listen and identify songs

• Built-in speaker
  • On/Off Sleep/Wake

Power and Battery:

• Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
  • Internet use: Up to 10 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 11 hours on Wi-Fi
  • HD video playback: Up to 11 hours

• Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • Ambient light sensor

Operating System: iOS 11

With new features and capabilities that let you get more done quickly and easily, iOS 11 makes iPhone more powerful, personal, and intelligent than ever.

Accessibility:

Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPhone 6s. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can fully enjoy the world’s most personal device.

Features include:

• EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • Storage and travel case

SIM Card:

• Nano-SIM
  • iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards.

Rating for Hearing Aids: iPhone 6s (Model A1633, A1688): M3, T4

Mail Attachment Support: Viewable document types

.jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics

System Requirements:

• Apple ID
  • Internet access
  • Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
  • Mac: OS X 10.9.5 or later
  • PC: Windows 7 or later
  • iTunes 12.5 or later

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
  • Nonoperating temperature: ‑4° to 113° F (‑20° to 45° C)
  • Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
  • Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)

In the Box:

• iPhone with iOS 11
  • EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • Lightning to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

iPhone and the Environment:

Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact.

iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus embody Apple’s continuing environmental progress. They are designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:

• Mercury-free LED-backlit display
  • Arsenic-free display glass
  • Brominated flame retardant–free
  • PVC-free
  • Beryllium-free
  • Recyclable aluminum enclosure
  • Power adapter outperforms strictest global energy efficiency standards
  • Speaker enclosure with 30 percent post‑consumer recycled plastic

Recycling: Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization.

• I'm in love with this phone I have a big memory, sprint s...1 Answers
  • Anyone having problems with the touch screen ? I must hav...5 Answers
  • I am an avid #android user. have not had an #iphone since...2 Answers
Zoey N.
I was a little late to the iPhone scene. My first iPhone (and smartphone for that matter) was the iPhone 5 and I got it in 2013. I previously had an iPhone 6 up until March 2017 when I finally made the switch to iPhone 7. As usual, Apple has satisfied me and I have no regrets investing in the best iPhone to date!

Pros:
- SPEED: Compared to the iPhone 6, loading speeds and start-up speeds have been improved drastically and web browsing has been slightly improved without any steps backwards anywhere.
- Water Resistance: I have yet to try it but I've seen countless YouTube videos and I know I can use my iPhone 7 in the pouring rain. (Just no ocean or chlorinated water.)
- Slightly better battery: This might be just because it's a brand new phone but I'm getting a good full day's worth out of this one,
- Color: Black is a lot more sexy than Space Gray.
- Overall easiness: Staying within the Apple/iPhone system has proven useful time and time again. My settings, apps, purchases and overall compatibility remains intact when I transfer over.
*Also, in contrast to a lot of the haters, I don't give a darn about the lack of a headphone jack since I've been using bluetooth earbuds for many years now on previous iPhones too. People! You can buy a bluetooth earbud on Amazon anywhere between $10-$25! If you're that poor that you can't buy one then maybe you should switch to android. ;)

Cons:
- Not very memorable design: The first thing I thought was, "this looks just like an iPhone 6/6s." My GF said the same thing too. There's no memorable design or appearance of the iPhone for the past several years and quite frankly the design is quite forgettable by now and people have no idea what version of iPhone you have just by looking at the outside. I wish Apple made an iconic design for each iteration each year.

Overall, if a functional and high performance iPhone is your goal, there's no reason not to get iPhone 7. The speed, water resistance, and overall improvements everywhere outdo the lack of headphone jack and "cloned" appearance of every iPhone since 2014.
Ali S.
East Amherst
I use an iPhone 6s issued through work for the VZW network. My personal phone was through Sprint and boy did I suffer. Thankfully I had something with VZW . The 6S is a great phone, it is fast enough, has the nice iPhone feel, and easy to use. I recently upped to the 8 and while it is faster, Yes the 8 has a lot more memory but otherwise the 6s and 8 are comparable. The camera on the 6s is also good enough to get crisp clear images. The flash is not as good as say the Samsung S6, however I love slo mo on the 6S.
Eboni 🎓.
Pittsburgh
I loved this phone but apple will slow them s new versions of the products release and it is drastically noticeable, with that being said ill still probably be buying the updates but just beware when new phones come out that your phone would deff start to be slower than normal. love the headphones that come with them but the chargers break entirely to easy goodluck.
Lynn B.
I thought my friends just bought into Apple hype regarding their phones. Boy, I was wrong as these phones are awesome. This was my first iPhone and I won’t switch to another brand. I love how easy it was to learn how to use. The labeling is intuitive. I use Siri daily to send texts and dial numbers. The photo quality is excellent. These are expensive phones, but they are worth it. I won’t wait in lines for hours to get the new phones. I am fine adopting it after it’s been out for a while.
Eden H.
trash
This is an amazing phone! This is really fast and has never lagged for me. It is really affordable for the quality of this phone. You can take beautiful pictures with a flash that makes selfies even better! You can watch any high quality video as you please, and it’s a perfect size that fits in my hands.The color of this phone is so pretty and beautiful! I wish I could show the actual phone but this is the phone I’m using to review it. I don’t have any other phones. But this phone looks stunning and luminous in rose gold. I love this phone because of the quality and design. It looks so pretty in the sunlight. I got this for cheaper than it normally is but I say it’s really affordable and worth you bucks.
Neisha ❤.
I now have the  Apple iPhone X but this was my phone right before it and I loved it UNTIL I had a misfortune and the product crashed. I went to the Apple Store and they ran the diagnostics test letting me know my phone will never turn back on because a component inside of the software crashed so it was nothing that I did incorrectly. Other than that unfortunate mishap, worked like a charm!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Hannah M.
I love this phone. I got it when it first came out and after having it for 2 years with a shattered screen and missing home button, it finally gave out on me. When I went to go get a new one I decided to go with the same phone I had before. I already know how to work it, I love everything on it and it’s a very reliable phone. I’m still very happy with my decision.
Heather R.
loved this phone up to the day it died. worked awesome minimal glitching. lots of storage space.  I can say that this phone can take a beating. I had mine bounced off of two walls. thrown across the room and it still worked. it took my ex stomping on it to make it stop working. I was fully amazed that my buddy was able to repair it to working order again...
Khoree L.
Harrisburg, PA
I just switched over to the dark side in November and I really enjoy my IPhone 6s for the most part. It took me a minute to adjust to all the different settings. There are honestly still some things that Android does better, but I still love this phone. The camera is probably my favorite part.
Lisa G.
Question has been deleted
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
What are the advantages of having an iPhone to an Android phone?
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
Has anybody had any issues with no receiving calls or texts and your family and friends not receiving your texts at times?
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
Does anyone know how to put the phone on silent but still be able to hear your alarm go off? Or does anyone know a really good and reliable third party alarm clock app for 6s?
Karen D.
Belgium
I am currently looking for a new phone. Would you recommend this one? I need a really good camera on my phone for my social media posts. Is it worth the price?