BY APPLE #5 in Smartphones

Finish: Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Space Gray

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Size and Weight:

• Length: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm)
  • Width: 2.64 inches (67.1 mm)
  • Depth: 0.28 inch (7.1 mm)
  • Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
  • 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
  • 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom
  • Reachability

• A9 chip with 64-bit architecture
  • Embedded M9 motion coprocessor

• 12-megapixel camera
  • Live Photos with stabilization
  • Autofocus with Focus Pixels
  • Optical image stabilization (iPhone 6s Plus only)
  • True Tone flash
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto HDR for photos

Video Recording:

• 4K video recording at 30 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
  • 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
  • Optical image stabilization for video (iPhone 6s Plus only)
  • True Tone flash
  • Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
  • Time-lapse video with stabilization
  • Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)
  • Continuous autofocus video

• Burst mode
  • Timer mode

Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Cellular and Wireless:

Model A1633 / Model A1634:

• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
  • NFC

Model A1688 / Model A1687:

• LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
  • TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO

• FaceTime audio
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG‑4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC‑LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio or Dolby Audio up to 1008 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo or multichannel audio, in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M‑JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get intelligent suggestions in Messages, Mail, QuickType, and more
  • Activate with only your voice using “Hey Siri”
  • Listen and identify songs

• Built-in speaker
  • On/Off Sleep/Wake

Power and Battery:

• Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
  • Internet use: Up to 10 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 11 hours on Wi-Fi
  • HD video playback: Up to 11 hours

• Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • Ambient light sensor

Operating System: iOS 11

With new features and capabilities that let you get more done quickly and easily, iOS 11 makes iPhone more powerful, personal, and intelligent than ever.

Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPhone 6s. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can fully enjoy the world’s most personal device.

Features include:

• EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • Storage and travel case

SIM Card:

• Nano-SIM
  • iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards.

Rating for Hearing Aids: iPhone 6s (Model A1633, A1688): M3, T4

Mail Attachment Support: Viewable document types

.jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics

System Requirements:

• Apple ID
  • Internet access
  • Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
  • Mac: OS X 10.9.5 or later
  • PC: Windows 7 or later
  • iTunes 12.5 or later

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
  • Nonoperating temperature: ‑4° to 113° F (‑20° to 45° C)
  • Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
  • Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)

In the Box:

• iPhone with iOS 11
  • EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • Lightning to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

iPhone and the Environment:

Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact.

iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus embody Apple’s continuing environmental progress. They are designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:

• Mercury-free LED-backlit display
  • Arsenic-free display glass
  • Brominated flame retardant–free
  • PVC-free
  • Beryllium-free
  • Recyclable aluminum enclosure
  • Power adapter outperforms strictest global energy efficiency standards
  • Speaker enclosure with 30 percent post‑consumer recycled plastic

Recycling: Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization.

• Anyone having problems with the touch screen ? I must have gotten...5 Answers
  • I am an avid #android user. have not had an #ipho... Be the first to answer!
  • Has anybody had any issues with no receiving calls or texts and y...12 Answers
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I have this iPhone 6s through AT&T in rose gold.
I have to say that I've been in love with this phone since the moment I got it! I've had it for about a year now and it's still as perfect as the day I got it. The matte backing is slippery if you plan on walking around without a case....which I don't suggest you do if you want to keep your phone looking clean and scratch free.
It's very easy to use especially since if you have a question you can just ask Siri! It holds a charge for me up to 2 days, depending on how often I'm using it and how high the brightness is on it. I really enjoy the curved edges on the phone, very sophisticated. Just keep that in mind when you get a screen protector ( I prefer the tempered glass ones off of Amazon.com) but if you get one that's curved around the edges to fit your whole screen then you'll need to purchase a bumper case for your phone. Any other case won't fit around the screen protector and will start to lift up the screen protector.
Also this has been my 2nd iPhone, my previous one was an iPhone 4s....and it's a HUGE improvement since then
Ali S.
East Amherst
I use an iPhone 6s issued through work for the VZW network. My personal phone was through Sprint and boy did I suffer. Thankfully I had something with VZW . The 6S is a great phone, it is fast enough, has the nice iPhone feel, and easy to use. I recently upped to the 8 and while it is faster, Yes the 8 has a lot more memory but otherwise the 6s and 8 are comparable. The camera on the 6s is also good enough to get crisp clear images. The flash is not as good as say the Samsung S6, however I love slo mo on the 6S.
april n.
Forest lake , MN
This is my third or fourth iPhone and honestly, I absolutely hate it! I love the colors that it comes in though, especially the rose gold, which is what I have.

The cons:
- very short battery life (I’ve had mine for 2 years, not even and the battery is already done for)
- it can (and will) go to no service at any time, which is both inconvenient and annoying.
- it takes a long time to boot up.

All in all, I wouldn’t recommend this iPhone and I only purchased it because there was a promo through the phone company I go through.
Lynn B.
I thought my friends just bought into Apple hype regarding their phones. Boy, I was wrong as these phones are awesome. This was my first iPhone and I won’t switch to another brand. I love how easy it was to learn how to use. The labeling is intuitive. I use Siri daily to send texts and dial numbers. The photo quality is excellent. These are expensive phones, but they are worth it. I won’t wait in lines for hours to get the new phones. I am fine adopting it after it’s been out for a while.
Kay M.
I have been using this phone for sometime. I luv its sleek design and fine gold color. I luv its easy UI and also the fact that it’s just the right size. Screen is not too small and phone is not too big. I got it from Apple store with Verizon line. However, lately it is pretty slow and I hate that. Also, if it’s cold the phone switches off by itself even though I had 20 % battery remaining. It probably needs a battery replacement. But I still luv my iPhone in spite of the 2 cons.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Michael N.
Had this phone for a little over two years now. Performs well and I haven't noticed the alleged "slow down" since the new iphones came out. Good camera which I use more than a normal user especially for videography since I am a youtuber. To have the ability to shoot in 4k in your pocket is still quite amazing. If it weren't for such new models coming out, I would probably still keep this phone, but sadly technology forces the upgrade life lol
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
I love this phone! Apple phones are known for being user friendly, which is why I love them. I’m not the most tech savvy, so the one Android phone I did own wasn’t my favorite. I wasn’t used to the layout of that phone, and I think the iPhone has a very user friendly layout. My grandparents also have this iPhone and it is working well for them. I’ve had this phone for about a year and a half and is still working well for me. Love it!
Neisha ❤.
I now have the  Apple iPhone X but this was my phone right before it and I loved it UNTIL I had a misfortune and the product crashed. I went to the Apple Store and they ran the diagnostics test letting me know my phone will never turn back on because a component inside of the software crashed so it was nothing that I did incorrectly. Other than that unfortunate mishap, worked like a charm!
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
I love my 6s. I have had it since the year after they came out and I have never had any issues with it. In fact I don’t even want to upgrade I love it so much! It has everything that I expect and need in an iPhone: reliable, great camera, easy to use. I just had the battery replaced during Apple’s $29 battery special (going until Aug 2018 if you qualify) so I hope to keep this phone going for a while!
Lisa G.
Question has been deleted
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
What are the advantages of having an iPhone to an Android phone?
Michelle B.
Has anybody had any issues with no receiving calls or texts and your family and friends not receiving your texts at times?
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
Does anyone know how to put the phone on silent but still be able to hear your alarm go off? Or does anyone know a really good and reliable third party alarm clock app for 6s?
Karen D.
I am currently looking for a new phone. Would you recommend this one? I need a really good camera on my phone for my social media posts. Is it worth the price?