Hannah K.
Milwaukee
I love my iPhone 6 - it's really great both aesthetically and technically. I'm not great at technology, but this phone is very easy to use! It has an extremely bright display, really fantastic camera, and a long-lasting battery. There has been discussion about iPhone batteries recently, but my phone is over a year and a half old and can still go all day without dying, even though I am on it constantly. I also love how it looks - it is so slim, and fits easily into my pockets or small purse. I have the pink gold phone, and it is so cute! Even though iPhones are expensive, would recommend - I think the extra money is worth it for the features and look you get.