Apple iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Case uploaded by Joanna W.Apple iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Case uploaded by Joanna W.Apple iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Case uploaded by Joanna W.

BY APPLE #57 in Cell Phone Cases

These Apple-designed cases are made from specially tanned and finished European leather for a luxurious feel and are precision crafted by the same designers who create iPhone. The case fits snugly and your iPhone 6s Plus or iPhone 6 Plus still feels incredibly slim, even with the case on. The soft microfiber lining on the inside helps protect your iPhone. And on the outside, you see color that’s more than surface deep, thanks to a dye that’s infused into the leather.

Joanna W.
The first month after installing it feels great in your hands, it looks discrete, formal and casual at the same time. After that month by putting it in my pocket and purse, the leather darkens considerably and the color also scrubs off in places, making it look dingy and old (after 1 month!). For the high price, I do not recommend, this should last much longer.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I have this case but in the stone tan color. I was really excited because I wanted something slim and neutral in color. It was nice for a while - didn't discolor too much but unfortunately, it started to crack at the bottom and ultimately, I had to replace it. It was $35 which was more than I usually spend knowing I have to replace cases often, but I really liked the look of it while I had it.
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
My husband left his phone on the hood of his car. In the garage. With this case. He didn’t know it. We start driving. Make it about a mile before he sees it fly off the hood behind us ON THE ROAD. he stops immediately. Thinking his screen is MORE THAN CRACKED he picks it up and the edges are BARELY SCUFFED and his screen is intact. If you want quality - I think that’s pretty good proof right there !!!!!!!
Sara A.
I have this case but in a light blue. They have many color options that I liked and I enjoyed the case because it was slim. After about a year's use it started to crack towards the bottom and then proceeded to peel. I still use it because I have not purchased a new one, it just did not stay in the condition I had hoped for.
Amanda T.
I love this case! I've been using apple products for years and this was the first time I tried this case. It's pretty affordable and reliable. It definitely met my expectations. I'll be referring this to others as well.!
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I have this case in black. I don't know what made me purchase it for nearly $40. I think because I had a gift card. However, I like it. It isn't the most protective case in the world, but I've had no problems and i like the way the black looks with my rose gold phone. For the price it is just alright but overall I like it.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
I had a white one but the edges are slowly ripping apart (less than two months from the day I bought this case) considering the price i am not satisfied with the quality and I take care of it but its just not that good... there could be other cases which are way cheaper than this but will last long enough.
Karla H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Was so dissatisfied with this case. When it first arrived I was thrilled it looked beautiful, but after a matter of days the leather began to peel and my phone case looked like it had gone into battle.
Idalia S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have this case in black, love how sleek it keeps my phone looking and I honestly do believe it protects my phone just fine. I drop it all the time and am doing great. Only issue is after long use the case itself starts to look rougher. My leather is starting to show the drops.
Whitney D.
Dayton, OH
This case was attractive, I got it in brown. It was way over priced, didn't offer any protection and got dirty quickly. The small area by the lock button snapped very quickly making the fit kind of weird. It's basically a decoration. Definitely cute though!
Valerie O.
Does this case protect my phone well?
Hayate M.
Iowa City, IA
Is the material plastic? I find plastic products less protective!