BY APPLE #5 in Smartphones

Available in space gray, silver, gold, and rose gold, iPhone 6s features an A9 chip, 3D Touch, Touch ID, a 12MP camera, and iOS 10.

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 4.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen next-generation Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology and Taptic Engine
  • 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
  • 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom
  • Reachability

Size and Weight:

• Height: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm)
  • Width: 2.64 inches (67.1 mm)
  • Depth: 0.28 inch (7.1 mm)
  • Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)

Chip:

• Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
  • Exposure control
  • Noise reduction
  • Auto HDR for photos
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto image stabilization

• NFC
  • Wi-Fi calling

Touch ID: Second-generation fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Video Calling:

• iPhone 6s to any FaceTime audio-enabled device over Wi‑Fi or cellular
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get proactive suggestions
  • Use hands-free
  • Listen and identify songs

Power and Battery:

• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
  • Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
  • Standby: Up to 10 days
  • Internet use: Up to 11 hours on Wi‑Fi, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 10 hours on 3G
  • Video playback: Up to 11 hours

• Do you prefer iPhone or Android? And why? 79 Answers
  • Does this phone crash or turn off randomly for anyone?33 Answers
  • Do you prefer Apple or Android? 4 Answers
Apple iPhone 6
  • "It is a great phone and works perfectly but that glass is supposed to be "indestructible" but when my mother dropped her iPhone 6 from 3 feet it's screen shattered." in 1 review
  • "They have a bigger screen,and not as thick as the previous Iphones, However I am not much of a fan of Iphone they are way over priced." in 1 review
Li-Chian  W.
Li-Chian W.
Charlottesvle, VA
Have always preferred the iPhone interface to any other phone. Easy to use, looks good aesthetically, and I love the gold color on the outside. I will say that 16 GB is not really enough for me - I like to store music on my phone as well as use a bunch of apps. I've recently had to cut down the number of apps I use simply because there is not enough storage room (this also becomes a hassle when you want to take more pictures but there is no room left to store them).

In general I love the iPhone, particularly the 6 - I don't think it is too big or clunky, and actually I really like the sleekness. However it is a little fragile. Granted I can be careless with my phone. Most of the time it has been fine, even when I had a very slim case and dropped it occasionally. One time I dropped my phone on cement, and it might have been a harsher drop because the screen did crack slightly. My screen is now pretty shattered because I've had other unlucky incidents, but I don't blame the phone design itself, although I will say it is pretty important to get a good case to protect your phone just in case.
Elysse S.
Elysse S.
dunwoody, GA
The phone is a perfect phone it's nice and sleek and fun to use. I used to be a iPhone junkie thought there was nothing greater than a iPhone then I switched over to android and tested it out for a couple months and realized how much more they have than iPhone. However I did go back to my iPhone because I just like the interface better. I know there is more freedom with android but iPhone just feels better. I just wish the screen wasn't so easy to break. My heart drops every single time I drop it. Other phones are able to find a way to fix the issue iPhone should be able to find something that works by now. Also I know people would be upset about this but there needs to be a bigger and better change with iPhone. The last biggest update they've had has been Siri and that was 4 years ago. Only thing that's changed so far is the size. Other phones are so far ahead by now. Time to catch up with the rest of the world
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
West Bloomfield, MI
I've had this phone for almost 2 years and I don't have any complaints about it. I have the 64 GB version and in 2 years I haven't had to delete any of my apps or pictures. It doesn't do any thing extra special like the Samsung Galaxy phones or the LG G phones, but it always works and always does what I need it to do. I've probably dropped it hundreds of times and the screen still isn't cracked. It has scratches on it but they aren't really that noticeable. I've even dropped it completely into the bathtub by accident. I didn't soak it in rice or anything after it fell in the bathtub. I just continued to use it like normal. The only problem that's happened is that after dropping it into the bathtub the headphone jack doesn't work anymore. Besides that it's still perfect. It's practically indestructible and I would recommend it to anyone.
Dylan A.
Dylan A.
The Apple iPhone 6 is the perfect phone for users of any age! With amazing simplicity in its design anyone can use it and because it was manufactured by Apple Inc. this phone is one of the most stable phones you can find! You may ask "Why not get the Apple iPhone 5/5s?" Well I can tell you from experience that this phone performs better as it has a much better processor and is always up to date, you can't find this on an older model iPhone. I recommend this phone to users of all ages who are looking for something that has amazing compatibility and will run any game you can find for it, as a social media user it takes great photos and can edit them all with ease.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Cranston, RI
I have used apple cell phones since they were invented. Apple gets better with every new realease. I currently own the apple 6 and I am happy with it and am not in any hurry to upgrade to the 7. I don't think there is much of a difference between the two to run out and sink 700.00 into something that is very comparable to what I have. The 6 is a great phone and I have not had any issues with the phone freezing up. Apple is always upgrading and with the software updates that are very easy to install you will stay current with all the new technology. I highly recommend the iphone6 for anyone looking to update their phone.
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
I have been an iPhone user for 6 years now. I really love my iPhone 6. While the price was a little high, I feel like being able to use iTunes makes the cost worth it. My iPhone has been very user friendly for me, however, as mentioned above, I've used iPhones exclusively for 6+ years now. I am not particularly tech savvy, but I've had no issues navigating my iPhone. I do wish the phone had more storage, which is why I gave it 4 stars. I am often needing to go delete photos/apps/etc to make room. Overall, I use my iPhone for everything, and I will definitely continue to purchase iPhones exclusively.
Megan A.
Megan A.
This is the phone I currently have I love iPhones because its such a simple operating system but with my first one it had a defect the caused the screen to go crazy and open apps and all kind of stuff on its own so they sent me a new under the warranty and now the sound on this one isn't working AT ALL and it's no longer under warrenty so I have to pay to have it fixed and it's not like a I drop it a lot and when I do I ha e a life proof or otter box on it. I think that for the price they are they should have less problems I know that they can't always help it but they shouldn't have this many
Paloma M.
Paloma M.
iPhone 6 is a good phone, such as: play the game not so lag, high quality (326), the software is also very good, and the time is very smooth, the screen is also very sensitive, very good camera (8 megapixels), the phone is also very thin, but do not be too thin, iphone 6 most interesting is the touch ID, and with just a touch to help you open the UI, but others can not open your fingerprint touch ID touched, my conclusion is very good, If you want to choose soft good, playing the game does not lag, and regardless of the price, I suggest you buy iphone 6, it is but a very good phone.
Aly H.
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Hate that there was only a lesser amount of memory choice than my iPhone 5 or a huge price difference jump for a lot of memory. glitches and is really big although it is lighter but i bump things a lot such as going back pages because my hands are smaller then the phone itself. i like the power button on the side but only one speaker kinda sucks. I love the gold coloring. Wish this had more space cuz i now pay a dollar a month for more cloud space as a result and can't have all my apps i had on my old phone on my new one nor did everything transfer over.
Mahalia B.
Mahalia B.
Providence, RI
I will always buy iPhones. I find the convenience of all the apps available partnered with the appealing designs has me hooked on iPhones forever. I don't want to customize my phone very much, so I don't mind not being able to mess with my phone. The 64gb of space leaves room for my thousands of pictures and the color of the phone is beautiful. I have broken the screen a few times, but making appointments at the Apple Store is easy and convenient. I have converted both of my parents to iPhones and they can operate them with ease. Do recommend to anyone!
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
Do you prefer iPhone or Android? And why?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
Color poll, which do you have?
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
Techie Expert
Would you prefer Apple or Samsung?
Candy C.
Candy C.
Is the 6s better than the 6?
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Does this phone crash or turn off randomly for anyone?