BY APPLE #6 in Smartphones

Available in space gray, silver, gold, and rose gold, iPhone 6s features an A9 chip, 3D Touch, Touch ID, a 12MP camera, and iOS 10.

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 4.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen next-generation Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology and Taptic Engine
  • 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
  • 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom
  • Reachability

Size and Weight:

• Height: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm)
  • Width: 2.64 inches (67.1 mm)
  • Depth: 0.28 inch (7.1 mm)
  • Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)

Chip:

• Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
  • Exposure control
  • Noise reduction
  • Auto HDR for photos
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto image stabilization

• NFC
  • Wi-Fi calling

Touch ID: Second-generation fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Video Calling:

• iPhone 6s to any FaceTime audio-enabled device over Wi‑Fi or cellular
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get proactive suggestions
  • Use hands-free
  • Listen and identify songs

Power and Battery:

• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
  • Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
  • Standby: Up to 10 days
  • Internet use: Up to 11 hours on Wi‑Fi, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 10 hours on 3G
  • Video playback: Up to 11 hours

• iPhone 6
  • 5W USB Power Adapter
  • Lightning to USB Cable

Apple iPhone 6
  • "It is a great phone and works perfectly but that glass is supposed to be "indestructible" but when my mother dropped her iPhone 6 from 3 feet it's screen shattered." in 1 review
  • "They have a bigger screen,and not as thick as the previous Iphones, However I am not much of a fan of Iphone they are way over priced." in 1 review
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
I love my iPhone 6 - it's really great both aesthetically and technically. I'm not great at technology, but this phone is very easy to use! It has an extremely bright display, really fantastic camera, and a long-lasting battery. There has been discussion about iPhone batteries recently, but my phone is over a year and a half old and can still go all day without dying, even though I am on it constantly. I also love how it looks - it is so slim, and fits easily into my pockets or small purse. I have the pink gold phone, and it is so cute! Even though iPhones are expensive, would recommend - I think the extra money is worth it for the features and look you get.
Mia M.
Sacramento
Well worth the money? It’s a great phone and is easy to work and navigate through. It allows you to track your phone if lost and the insurance premiums are fairly low. Apple honors a year contract if any manufacturer errors occur, which if fairly convenient. Used to work as a sells representative and sold these daily. Absolutely one of my best sellers at the time. Apple iPhone 6
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
So my husband bought me an IPhone for my birthday and started me with the IPhone 6. I have ALWAYS been an android fan. I’ve had so many android phones (LG, Samsung...) I LOVE ANDROID. Or should I say LOVED. My ten year relationship with android has come to an end 💔. I have had my Iphone6 for about a month now and the possibilities with this phone.... is endless.  Between better apps, easier storage for documents and pictures, sharing between family and/or friends, picture quality... EVERYTHING is better. If you don’t have an Iphone yet.. get one. Android will always have a spot in my ❤️  Apple iPhone 6
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
These are on sale at Walmart which is why I bought one. It is a great phone. Perfect size, not too big, not too small. It runs smooth for the most part. It’s very affordable and does pretty much what the newer ones do but at a very much cheaper price. My only complaint is that it tends to restart itself every now and then. Also if you double touch the home screen then the screen slightly minimizes and that’s annoying. Overall I’m happy with this phone though.
Angela S.
Hillsboro , OH
I love my Apple i phone 6 i upgraded from the Apple I phone 5S. Which is awesome for my lil girl but i needed more memory.  I love my phone i think i will always continue upgrading to apple products. I just really enjoy the phones they are nice got plenty of storage i think my apple I phone 6 has 32 GB of storage. So I will be upgrading my phone again this year an it will be another I phone for sure. I also get great service with my phone. Customer support is good as well. I have no problems with the phone at all it does not shut off or act crazy it does update which i want it to when needed.
Bhanwarpreet B.
Ozone Park, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to love my iPhone 6 until things stopped working with the recent update. With iOS 11, my GPS stopped working and the phone started lagging. Up until then, I used to love it. I like the size of the screen and the light weight of the phone. I wish that the battery would last longer. The battery started dying so much quicker with the new update as well. I wish that Apple would stop doing that!
Ashley B.
I’ve had an iPhone since I can remember, and for some odd reason I never switch over to a new phone when I get the chance. It may be because I don’t want to learn how to work another phone, because one good thing is they are easy to figure out. Apple products only seem to work up until a new product comes out, and that shouldn’t happen. For one Apple products are WAY WAY over priced your only paying for the name which isn’t worth it. My iPhone is so slow, and it’s the most annoying thing. It’s not just the phones to it’s the Apple watches. I’ve had some nice watches that do the similar thing as an Apple one if not more for a better price. I bought an Apple Watch because people were raving about them and I got one for Christmas and it was the biggest disappointment.
elizobeta B.
so i bought my iphone 6 about 4 years ago. it still it perfect condition. but because all these new iphones are coming out, the iphone 6 is now slowing down. if your not that worried about what phone you have then just buy the iphone 6, its honestly very close to the iphone 7. apple is going to keep on coming out with new phones so dont waste your money on the new new phones.
Kayla B.
I have been using an iPhone since they first came out. It's all cool and stuff at first, but when they do updates, it's the most terrible thing. They literally will shut down your whole phone if your don't update the system. This is not the first time this has happened to me with an iPhone. It's totally ridiculous. They're so damn expensive and they break when a fly sneezes. You're literally buying the brand. My wifi doesn't work, my data doesn't work, my Bluetooth doesn't work. Nothing works. I will be switching over to android.
Bethina B.
Grove City, Ohio
I just upgraded my phone but I had to come here and talk about the Iphone 6. I love it. I used mine for 3 years and I never had problems with it. I had a 64GB and I was never out of storage. I traveled a lot with it and it always helped me with GPS, taking photos, and just browsing in general. It is by far my most used and loved cellphone so far.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
Do you prefer iPhone or Android? And why?
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
Color poll, which do you have?
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Techie Expert Level 4
Would you prefer Apple or Samsung?
Victoria H.
Techie Expert Level 3
Question has been deleted
Candy C.
Is the 6s better than the 6?