Apple iPhone 6

Available in space gray, silver, gold, and rose gold, iPhone 6s features an A9 chip, 3D Touch, Touch ID, a 12MP camera, and iOS 10.

Capacity: 32GB / 128GB

Display:

• Retina HD display with 3D Touch
  • 4.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen next-generation Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology and Taptic Engine
  • 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
  • 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
  • Full sRGB standard
  • 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
  • Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
  • Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Display Zoom
  • Reachability

Size and Weight:

• Height: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm)
  • Width: 2.64 inches (67.1 mm)
  • Depth: 0.28 inch (7.1 mm)
  • Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)

Chip:

• Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
  • Exposure control
  • Noise reduction
  • Auto HDR for photos
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Auto image stabilization

• NFC
  • Wi-Fi calling

Touch ID: Second-generation fingerprint sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay:

• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
  • Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards

Video Calling:

• iPhone 6s to any FaceTime audio-enabled device over Wi‑Fi or cellular
  • Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
  • Wi‑Fi calling

Audio Playback:

• AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and Video:

• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
  • Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Get proactive suggestions
  • Use hands-free
  • Listen and identify songs

Power and Battery:

• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
  • Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
  • Standby: Up to 10 days
  • Internet use: Up to 11 hours on Wi‑Fi, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 10 hours on 3G
  • Video playback: Up to 11 hours

• EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
  • iPhone 6
  • 5W USB Power Adapter
  • Lightning to USB Cable

Will this help me with my small business?
Apple iPhone 6 does apple still make these or have they been discontinued?
how many pixels are on the phone? please tell me. urgent.
Start your review of Apple iPhone 6!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They have a bigger screen,and not as thick as the previous Iphones, However I am not much of a fan of Iphone they are way over priced.in reviews
It is a great phone and works perfectly but that glass is supposed to be "indestructible" but when my mother dropped her iPhone 6 from 3 feet it's screen shattered.in reviews
Riley E.
Atwater
It's a really awesome phone! It has everything. A bigger screen, it doesn't have any glitches, it has a, better storage, and it's bigger in your hand not too small to slip out. I love it so much and people should really buy one. You can get a lot of apps on it but you have to watch your storage.
Abbie G.
Advance, NC
We are a family of four with iPhone 6. I find that I almost never bring my laptop along anymore because my phone can do it all. Each generation has become an order of magnitude better and I am excited to try the iWatch to integrate all the technology that makes keeping in touch and knowledgeable in my hand.
Trevor J.
Sumter, SC
I love my iPhone 6. I have never had any problems with my phone. I will never switch from Apple.
Sara W.
I love love love my 6. It's much more slippery than my past iPhones do to the bigger screen as well as it be so much thinner but those are also perks. Love
Miranda F.
Merced, CA
Love this phone!! The size is perfect. I thought it was going to be a pain because I have small hands but it was easy to get used to. I had an iPhone 4 before and this one is way faster with an impressive camera.
Ciara S.
Omaha, NE
This is the phone that I have now! I upgraded from the 4s and I will say this phone is life, my husband had the 6s and I can say that there really aren't many if any differences between the phone, maybe to someone techie there might be differences but to a normal phone user you can save the extra $100!
Adrianna T.
I had a 5c before, now I can't imagine going back to a smaller size! I use my phone for both work and my social life. It helps me keep on track.
alexis N.
Woodbridge, VA
Its an apple... it works.. Not a fan of the androids.. Nothing is simple. I want my phone to work all the time
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
Love my IPhone 6. Syncs wonderfully with my ipad. And recently bought my husband a 6s plus.
Tanya B.
Glendale, AZ
No complaints whatsoever about te phone. Only wish I'd have gone with the regular 6. The 6plus is way too big to fit in conventional spaces like pockets or handbag spaces.

297 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jaquarius G.
martinsville
il y a un mois
Apple iPhone 6 does apple still make these or have they been discontinued?