BY BRIGHTSTAR US SPP BOOST

Apple iPhone 5s - Smartphone - 4G LTE - 16GB - CDMA / GSM - 4" - 1136 x 640 pixels (326 ppi) - Retina - 8 MP (1.2 MP front camera) - iOS - Boost - silver see more...

Juanita H.
My first IPhone screen was too small so I ungraded when I could to the 6s. But this phone would be great for a young preteen. They would love it this phone will teach them the responsibility of a iPhone so they would know how to act when they get an expensive one in the future.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA

It is an honor for me to deal with this siteAnd the oldest review of this phone very good very much and many followers like this phone, of course, because it is a new brand did not download the markets fully, I look for such new products to be known by everyoneThis is a new opportunity to tell them this wonderful site and I would like to work with you and thank
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
Absolutely love this phone, even though I have switched to another device, I have this phone on standby as a back up phone!!
Sabia A.
Are these I phones better than having no phones?