BY APPLE #10 in Smartphones

iPhone 5s is the most forward-thinking iPhone ever. It features advanced technologies, including the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, the A7 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, a new iSight camera with True Tone flash and ultrafast LTE wireless - all in an ultraslim design in three elegant metal finishes. Touch ID - fingerprint identity sensorA fast, easy, and secure way to unlock your iPhone from the Home button Enroll up to five fingers Your fingerprint can approve purchases from iTunes, App Store, and iBookstoreNew A7 chip with 64-bit architecture Up to 2 times faster CPU and graphics performance compared to A6 chip64-bit desktop-class architecture in the palm of your hand A7 chip supports OpenGL ES 3.0 to deliver detailed graphics and complex visual effectsiOS 7 and built-in apps are optimized for the A7 chip M7 coprocessor Measures motion data instead of the A7 chip, resulting in better overall battery life New 8MP iSight cameraA 15% larger sensor, bigger pixels, and larger f/2.2 aperture capture more detail True Tone flash lights your subject for natural-looking tones and colors Continuous burst mode for action shots, and auto image stabilization for shaky shots or moving subjects1080p HD video recording with new 3x video zoom and slow-motion effect Square mode support and 8 filter effects you can use before or after you shoot Ultrafast LTE wireless Supports up to 13 LTE bands for access to fast networks in more places¹Supports 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0Longer battery life Up to 10 hours 3G talk time, and up to 10 hours of LTE and Wi-Fi Internet use4-inch Retina display1136-by-640-pixel resolution in a full sRGB standard for sharp text and vivid images Perfect for widescreen HD video - without letterboxingiOS 7All-new design is simpler, more useful, and more enjoyable, yet familiar Control Center, smarter multitasking, AirDrop for iOS, enhanced Camera and Photos apps, iTunes Radio, and more iCloud iCloud lets you access your content on all of your devices, automatically

Jesse G.
Dyer
I really do love this phone!! I bought mine 3 yrs ago and it’s still working! I’d totally wish that Apple would come out with another cell phone like the IPhone 5s!! Before this phone I ain’t never had or bought a IPhone. I think it’s kinda ridiculous that they are making huge screen cell phones now days I wish they would come back out with smaller screen cell phones that are thick NOT thin!! Cause these newer phones are so thin that don’t take a lot to break them or bend them.
Michaela L.
I love this phone. I’m able to use it for both business & pleasure without any complications. When I initially bought it, it was extremely pricey. You can find them for dirt cheap now all over the place. The charging port is so much better than previous models. The camera quality is unreal. The amount of storage space is ridiculous.
Arianna S.
United States
I loved this phone. Even though it may be small it has great abilities. I personally think that it fits my hands better than the bigger iPhones. I don't really like androids because they're ugly and slow but iPhones are much better in many ways. I recommend this to everyone.
Peyton P.
Watertown, NY
the iphone 5 and 5a are hands down the best products apple has ever made. they now sell for $100 at your local walmart. these phones do have a lag now since the newer models have came out but it’s a very very reliable phone.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
This was my 1st Iphone. I'm very happy with it. The only problem is if i'm on it awhile it gets kinda of hot and then whatever app I'm on shuts off. The whole phone doesn't shut down just the app. But it's a older phone. That's really my only complaint.
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
I give this product a three star rating mostly because I have used iPhone yes, but most of the time its good (80%) then the other (20%) it does work, like it freezes up a lot of the times. But this product I think is ten times better than Samsung because its faster and you can keep more data on it, for example like pictures , and you can have more apps.
Katy L.
My favorite iPhone ever. I currently have a 6s and I miss the size of this phone. I could hold it easily in my hand and also be able to text with that same hand. My other phone I have to use both hands and when I am doing things I may need to hold ontosomething and with the 5s that wasn’t an issue. My dad currently uses my 5s and he loves it.
Laniyah G.
Crofton
To be honest with you, when I first got my Silver iPhone 5s (back in 2015) - I was ecstatic. I was screaming, jumping up down - just beyond excited. And with the fact that I was 1. not expecting it & 2. it was Christmas put the icing on the cake.

The iPhone 5s (for me) lasted for about a year and half until I ended up cracking the screen (about a week or two ago) 2x by dropping it and it then being (somehow) crushed while it was in my bag.

I've been an Apple user since I was about 9 years old and Apple has honestly never failed to suprise with each new product it puts out. Whether it's the graphics or the bright & pretty colors that they come with, Apple is pretty good at making every product worth the money your paying.

The phone was pretty popular back in maybe 2013-2014 and it is reccomended that you upgrade about once once or twice every year, depending on the condition of your phone. For me though, my phone condition is pretty bad for all the stress & trauma (lol) that I put it through.

Before I cracked my phone twice, the top right screen had been dented (maybe from dropping, not very sure) and was popping out. Once I had realized this (sometime in late April, early June) I had told my mum this and at that time, I had been begging her for months to get me a new phone.

Reason is, my phone had been dying between 5-10% and would get really hot after about 5-20 minutes of usage. So, when I had brought up the screen issue to her, she had told me that popping out my screen wasn't going to get me a new phone. So, she waved off the issue. The problem had only gotten worse when I had cracked it the 2 times and when I had checked it the second time it broke, I realized that I was able to LITERALLY take apart my screen, piece by piece.

And once my mum had found out that it broke twice she had told me that both her and my grandmother used my upgrade and said that I wouldnt be due anytime soon. She had also reminded me that I would have to pay about $99 worth of repairments (even though I had told her that it couldn't be fixed).

But anyways, sorry for the long review. The phone would be a great start for kids getting their first, real phone and for new Apple users.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This is a great option if you want an iPhone that isn't giant. This is about as big as a phone can be for me to have it still fit in my hand and in my pockets. It's about the same as the slightly newer SE model. I'm really hoping that they make a newer version of this size phone at some point soon. I'd love to get an iPhone with some of the newer options (especially portrait mode), but I refuse to buy a phone that doesn't fit in my hand or in my pockets.
Caitlin H.
Tuscumbia
I still use this phone to this day. I love my iPhone 5s. It works beautifully. I have no problems with lag. This phone is incredibly affordable as well since they have come out with so many newer phones. This phone fits well in your hand without being too small. I have had this phone for 3 years now, dropped it several times, and still have had no problems with this product. I highly recommend to those considering this product for yourself.
Ind B.
Which colour do u prefer gold or space grey?
Glenda c.
Thunder bay , Ontario, Ontario
I was looking to buy a new cell phone and I am used to iOS devices. Wondering if he iPhone 5s is worth investing in... How is the photo & video quality? Is the 5s outdated already? Would the 6 be a better investment?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I still have the iphone 4 looking to upgrade. Which is better the iphone 5 or 5s. Is it really worth it for just more space?
I want iPhone free
Vlada S.
cahul
Is an iPhone better than an android phone?