BY APPLE #86 in Smartphones

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

iPhone 5s is the most forward-thinking iPhone ever. It features advanced technologies, including the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, the A7 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, a new iSight camera with True Tone flash and ultrafast LTE wireless - all in an ultraslim design in three elegant metal finishes. Touch ID - fingerprint identity sensorA fast, easy, and secure way to unlock your iPhone from the Home button Enroll up to five fingers Your fingerprint can approve purchases from iTunes, App Store, and iBookstoreNew A7 chip with 64-bit architecture Up to 2 times faster CPU and graphics performance compared to A6 chip64-bit desktop-class architecture in the palm of your hand A7 chip supports OpenGL ES 3.0 to deliver detailed graphics and complex visual effectsiOS 7 and built-in apps are optimized for the A7 chip M7 coprocessor Measures motion data instead of the A7 chip, resulting in better overall battery life New 8MP iSight cameraA 15% larger sensor, bigger pixels, and larger f/2.2 aperture capture more detail True Tone flash lights your subject for natural-looking tones and colors Continuous burst mode for action shots, and auto image stabilization for shaky shots or moving subjects1080p HD video recording with new 3x video zoom and slow-motion effect Square mode support and 8 filter effects you can use before or after you shoot Ultrafast LTE wireless Supports up to 13 LTE bands for access to fast networks in more places¬ĻSupports 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0Longer battery life Up to 10 hours 3G talk time, and up to 10 hours of LTE and Wi-Fi Internet use4-inch Retina display1136-by-640-pixel resolution in a full sRGB standard for sharp text and vivid images Perfect for widescreen HD video - without letterboxingiOS 7All-new design is simpler, more useful, and more enjoyable, yet familiar Control Center, smarter multitasking, AirDrop for iOS, enhanced Camera and Photos apps, iTunes Radio, and more iCloud iCloud lets you access your content on all of your devices, automatically

ashley t.
Katy, TX
Marilyn B.
16 conversations

I actually have a Verizon Apple iPhone 5C, but it was not one of the choices. Regardless I feel it is necessary to write my disdain for this product on the record. I had a 4S which worked relatively well and was pretty heavy duty. The 5C is like the Edsel. It is a piece of garbage. The only reason I didn't give it one or zero stars is because the Apple network is adequate and useful. Other than that, this phone has been nothing but trouble since I bought it. i have suffered multiple glitches with the memory, texting issues, screen freeze etc. My daughter turned her first phone back in for all of the aforementioned problems and more. She received a "refurbished" iPhone 5C and less than six months later it was giving her the same problems and worse the phone began to swell and split apart over time with normal wear and tear. No use out or misuse out of the ordinary. When we took it to the Verizon store and the sales associate as well as the manager accused my daughter of overcharging or mishandling or dropping the phone.
Consuelo  B.
Central Point, OR
This was my first Apple phone...I had always refrained from buying Apple products because I did not like Steve Jobs as a person...LOL...I finally broke down and got an IPhone...I liked the Apps they seem to work better than on Androids...However, I have had this phone for exactly 1 year and the battery seems to be pooping out...Basically the phone can only go 1/2 day before needing to be recharged again :( That is annoying especially since you cannot easily switch out a battery on an Iphone like you can with most Android phones
Mary H.
Gilbert, AZ
LOVE this phone. Love this form factor. I wish they had kept this body style with the 6; the 5s feels so luxe with the glass back and metallic sides. The processor, even a couple years old now, outpaces a good many more "modern" smartphones. App selection for iOS is splendid. Calls and texting are great. iMessage is a fun proprietary plus. If you don't like iOS- and it is different than Android, in many ways, you won't like this phone. If you like iOS or really don't have a preference, iPhone 5s is always a safe bet.
Zanetha M.
Los Angeles, CA
My Apple iPhone 5S 64GB is far and away my favorite smart phone yet. Blazing fast. Holds a ridiculous amount of data, apps and music. I have yet to come close to filling it! Stylish, thin and lightweight - though I've sacrificed that sleek out-of-the-box profile with my Tech21 Impact Band Case and PThink Ultra-thin Tempered Glass Screen Protector. (I've dropped my phone several times and you'd never know it. Glad I thought ahead!) Once again, Apple has surpassed my expectations with flying colors.
Lin A.
Little River, SC
I love the apple products and they are so easy to use with technology right at your fingertips. Camera is great for taking photos and videos. It is just so easy to use. I'm not really a tech kind of person but I have learned slot about where technology has come from since having iPhone. Before this I had and iPhone 4 m. The difference between them the iPhone 4 is heavy compared to iPhone 5s and not as much features such as flashlight. Totally recommend
Toba C.
Silver Spring, MD
I love apple products, especially the iPhone. I have the iphone in the silver/white and love the sleek look. I got a great deal at verizon and had to only pay $50 but now I'm locked in for 2 years. I am starting to see a few minor glitches when I use an app for too long it sometimes freezes for a couple seconds and the closes the app. But Ive heard that that happens to any smartphones. Overall I'm pretty pleased
Hannah C.
Mesa, AZ
Definitely one of the best phones my fiance has had. He has over 10,000 pictures on his iPhone and it is just as fast as it was the first day he got it. I bought him this phone 2 years ago for a birthday present and he is still absolutely in love with his phone. He drops it way more than he should and there are absolutely zero cracks in the screen. Its really held up. Good job on this one Apple!
Olivia R.
Good product. Has pretty much everything needed. I like the size and different color options. purchased the 16gb but wish I purchased the 32gb. I don't have a lot of apps but space fills up on the phone. I also wish the product was cheaper, it's expensive and what makes it worse is that you pay so much for an upgraded iphone then 6months later a newer more expensive upgraded one comes out.
Lauren S.
Normal, IL
I do not personally have sprint as my wireless carrier but we are thinking about switching soon. This is the phone I am using now though and I have had it for about a year now and so far so good. I love the camera quality still and the only thing that does get annoying though is that there is not much room though for all my things that need to be stored on said mobile.
Laura R.
Bloomingdale, MI
I actually have this phone in white, but that does not make much different. I really like my 5s because I have SO many apps (way more than any of my other non-Apple phones could store) and still have a ton of room for pictures, music, and other apps. Screen cracked really easily and is going to be expensive to fix, but if you get a nice case you're good to go.
Ind B.
Which colour do u prefer gold or space grey?
Glenda c.
Thunder bay , Ontario, Ontario
I was looking to buy a new cell phone and I am used to iOS devices. Wondering if he iPhone 5s is worth investing in... How is the photo & video quality? Is the 5s outdated already? Would the 6 be a better investment?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I still have the iphone 4 looking to upgrade. Which is better the iphone 5 or 5s. Is it really worth it for just more space?
I want iPhone free
Vlada S.
cahul
Is an iPhone better than an android phone?