5 colors available

BY APPLE #89 in Smartphones

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

iPhone 5s is the most forward-thinking iPhone ever. It features advanced technologies, including the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, the A7 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, a new iSight camera with True Tone flash and ultrafast LTE wireless - all in an ultraslim design in three elegant metal finishes. Touch ID - fingerprint identity sensorA fast, easy, and secure way to unlock your iPhone from the Home button Enroll up to five fingers Your fingerprint can approve purchases from iTunes, App Store, and iBookstoreNew A7 chip with 64-bit architecture Up to 2 times faster CPU and graphics performance compared to A6 chip64-bit desktop-class architecture in the palm of your hand A7 chip supports OpenGL ES 3.0 to deliver detailed graphics and complex visual effectsiOS 7 and built-in apps are optimized for the A7 chip M7 coprocessor Measures motion data instead of the A7 chip, resulting in better overall battery life New 8MP iSight cameraA 15% larger sensor, bigger pixels, and larger f/2.2 aperture capture more detail True Tone flash lights your subject for natural-looking tones and colors Continuous burst mode for action shots, and auto image stabilization for shaky shots or moving subjects1080p HD video recording with new 3x video zoom and slow-motion effect Square mode support and 8 filter effects you can use before or after you shoot Ultrafast LTE wireless Supports up to 13 LTE bands for access to fast networks in more places¹Supports 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0Longer battery life Up to 10 hours 3G talk time, and up to 10 hours of LTE and Wi-Fi Internet use4-inch Retina display1136-by-640-pixel resolution in a full sRGB standard for sharp text and vivid images Perfect for widescreen HD video - without letterboxingiOS 7All-new design is simpler, more useful, and more enjoyable, yet familiar Control Center, smarter multitasking, AirDrop for iOS, enhanced Camera and Photos apps, iTunes Radio, and more iCloud iCloud lets you access your content on all of your devices, automatically

• I have android but I will like to have a iPhone 5s or any iPhone.Ca...1 Answers
  • O iphone sempre foi meu meu sonho de consumo elet...Be the first to answer!
  • I want this 😍😍😍😍1 Answers
ashley t.
ashley t.
Katy, TX
Marilyn B.
16 conversations

I actually have a Verizon Apple iPhone 5C, but it was not one of the choices. Regardless I feel it is necessary to write my disdain for this product on the record. I had a 4S which worked relatively well and was pretty heavy duty. The 5C is like the Edsel. It is a piece of garbage. The only reason I didn't give it one or zero stars is because the Apple network is adequate and useful. Other than that, this phone has been nothing but trouble since I bought it. i have suffered multiple glitches with the memory, texting issues, screen freeze etc. My daughter turned her first phone back in for all of the aforementioned problems and more. She received a "refurbished" iPhone 5C and less than six months later it was giving her the same problems and worse the phone began to swell and split apart over time with normal wear and tear. No use out or misuse out of the ordinary. When we took it to the Verizon store and the sales associate as well as the manager accused my daughter of overcharging or mishandling or dropping the phone.
Dennisha H.
Dennisha H.
Jacksonville, FL
IPhones are really good and a necessity for working people, and a priority to teens, and are very useful. Millions of apps to choose from and a decent size to fit in pockets and not bend. But ive noticed, unless I'm just unlucky, that 5s screens break easily. Ive broken 3 screens by my phone falling only about 5 inches on the floor and have seen plenty of people who have had similar stories to mine with a 5s. Plus, after Apple made additions to their iphones and came out with newer ones, all old operating systems in phones like 5s or 4s slow down and my phone battery has been terrible as well as it glitches a lot even after updating to get up to date with newest iPhone software. Overall, phone is okay. An Iphone is an Iphone no matter which one you get, really.
Dan S.
Dan S.
Kingston, NY
I work in the field a lot during summer, and got this phone to allow me to stay in contact with my coworkers when not in the office, and to take cool macro pictures of bugs. It works just fine as far as email and calendar reminders go. There a few professional apps I need that are Android-only that I wish I could use on this, but my work has tablets for those anyway. The camera has been great for landscape shots, and I've been coupling it with a slide-on macro lens for close-up pictures of bugs - I work with some pretty small creatures sometimes and it's nice to be able to take some good pictures of them for outreach.
shannon j.
shannon j.
Knoxville, TN
My wireless provider is US Cellular not Verizon but there was no choice for them. However the phone was an upgrade for my son who ended up not liking it so I gave him my Note 4 and took his iphone. I had and Iphone before and I loved it. This one however does not have enough memory for what I need it to do and apple's downfall is that you are not able to access the internet while on a call. I have 7 childred, 13 grandchildren, I work full time and go to school. I need to be able to access multiple programs and the internet on my phone at my convenience. I think I'm going to exchange it for a different phone.
christine b.
christine b.
I absolutely LOVE my iPhone 5s!! I have had it for 2 years and it is in mint condition. Granted I took fairly good care of it. I have never once cracked my screen but I have dropped my phone hard onto the floor countless times. I have, unfortunately, dropped my phone into the toilet.. I took out my SIM card and my phone was essentially dead. I
blow dried it for about 25 minutes and let it sit without power for 3 days. When I tried to turn it on, it turned on and worked completely fine. Absolutely no issues. I cannot say one bad thing about this phone! I love it and never want a new one!!
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
I'll admit, I'm biased. I've been an Android user since I first started using smartphones. I gave the iPhone a try and I hated it. I returned it in less than a week and it only took that long because I had to switch my number back to my old phone. I loved the emojis, though. But I hated that there was no Swype keyboard option. There was also no easy (read: obvious) way to close application and clear the task manager so I could save my battery. Basically, the emojis just weren't enough for me to keep the phone. And they were damn good.
Consuelo  B.
Consuelo B.
Central Point, OR
This was my first Apple phone...I had always refrained from buying Apple products because I did not like Steve Jobs as a person...LOL...I finally broke down and got an IPhone...I liked the Apps they seem to work better than on Androids...However, I have had this phone for exactly 1 year and the battery seems to be pooping out...Basically the phone can only go 1/2 day before needing to be recharged again :( That is annoying especially since you cannot easily switch out a battery on an Iphone like you can with most Android phones
Mary H.
Mary H.
Gilbert, AZ
LOVE this phone. Love this form factor. I wish they had kept this body style with the 6; the 5s feels so luxe with the glass back and metallic sides. The processor, even a couple years old now, outpaces a good many more "modern" smartphones. App selection for iOS is splendid. Calls and texting are great. iMessage is a fun proprietary plus. If you don't like iOS- and it is different than Android, in many ways, you won't like this phone. If you like iOS or really don't have a preference, iPhone 5s is always a safe bet.
Andrew A.
Andrew A.
North Easton, MA
I have had this phone for the past 2.5 years. It is still fully functional, fast, and easy to use. I love the size of it! The reason I am giving his phone a 4 is because when Apple comes out with new phone updates, it makes the iPhone 5s slower and slower every time. While this should not be the decision maker in buying the phone (I have opted to simply not update it in order to preserve its speed and quality), it is important to consider this when buying this or any new iPhone.
Tabetha W.
Tabetha W.
San Antonio, TX
Absolute best iphone that I have owned. I love the fact that you can use your fingerprint to unlock the phone, it makes me feel very secure. The slim feeling of the phone fits well in my back pocket. The only complaint I have would be the storage. I hardly have any apps, tons of pictures, yet my storage is almost full. I feel like Apple just wants to make more money for charging people for the storage. Other than that, great phone, couldn't live without it lol.
Ind B.
Ind B.
Which colour do u prefer gold or space grey?
Glenda c.
Glenda c.
Thunder bay , Ontario, Ontario
I was looking to buy a new cell phone and I am used to iOS devices. Wondering if he iPhone 5s is worth investing in... How is the photo & video quality? Is the 5s outdated already? Would the 6 be a better investment?
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
I still have the iphone 4 looking to upgrade. Which is better the iphone 5 or 5s. Is it really worth it for just more space?
I want iPhone free
dezi d.
dezi d.
Oxnard, CA
How many points do you need to get this for free?