BY APPLE #76 in Cell Phone Cases

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Take personal expression to the next level with a colorful iphone 5c case. It comes in six hues with a design that allows the color underneath to show through, creating 30 fun possibilities. The silicone exterior is pleasant to hold and touch, and the inside is lined with soft microfiber. And precisely drilled holes align perfectly with the speakers. The result is a case that feels like part of the phone, not just something designed around it.

Apple iPhone 5c Case
  • "pretty good phone case, keeps all edges and sides of my phone protected." in 1 review
Natalya C.
Irmo, SC
I loved the design of this case. It was pretty durable and since it wasn't a plastic case it absorbed some of the shock when it hit the floor so my phone never cracked while using this case.
Tammy U.
Forest Grove, OR
I have owned an iPhone since the 3s was released. I have used them with and without a case...I strongly recommend ALWAYS using a case because it always acts as a buffer (no matter how slight) if u ever drop your phone...and I drop mine all the time and have yet to damage one...even if you don't easily drop your phone, it will protect the back and sides from any scratches or dings from regular usage. Although the color of this particular case is a little too subtle for my tastes, I would still use it for my phone...
Erice B.
This is a cute case but don't rely on it to protect your phone in any way. I would recommend purchasing an otter box over this. The iPhone 5c is a great phone but I've had to get my screen fixed twice. It was my fault for dropping it without a case. But I now have to have go get it fixed a third time because the screen is coming out and it keeps blanking out and distorting.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
I love this case. It fits great on my yellow 5c. It is minimal and thin and doesn't make the phone feel bulky. it has a bit of grip to it which is nice if you need to set it down. It was decently priced for an apple accessory. I don't like cases that cover my phone screen, so this one is perfect.
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL
I bought this the day I bought my iPhone 5c. It didn't look extremely protective which worried me but it was the only option at the store and I thought it was better to have a case that didn't seem protective over no case at all. I figured I would use it just until I got a new one. I was wrong! It protects my phone great and I have been using it for over 2 years now with no problems.
Chevelle R.
Antioch , CA
I love my iPhone it the best thing ever and I had this phone for 2 years now and it want perfectly fine when I want to get on my FaceBook and I already open it I can go back to what I was doing on Facebook this little pink phone that I have and typing on is that best
Corey H.
Bowling Green, OH
It's a decent product, provides adequate protection for those who are not heavy on their products...however the quality of the material is rather "meh". Easily scratched and cuts up, mine got better with a bit of neatsfoot oil to darken the material.
Denise W.
Somerville, MA
This was a great phone when I started out, pretty sure it's still decent now; however, as new technology is put out in the market, it's interesting how slowly my phone is processing. All that being said, it's functional - that's all you can ask for.
Jennifer H.
Techie Expert Level 3
This case is cool but not very practical. It doesn't offer much protection and the holes at the bottom allow dirt on the phone. This is more of a starter case until you get a good case. I wouldn't purchase this case again.
Christina M.
Riverview, FL
This case is definitely super cute and soft. It doesn't streach out and you can definitely see the color of your phone thru the holes. If your looking for protection this case is not going to do much. It's more for fashion.
Maddie S.
Is it a hard case or a silicone case
Samantha M.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Is it protective?
Hassnaa A.
Is it plastic or rubbery
Yassenda's G.
Baytown, TX
Why does this iPhone case have all of those holes in the back?