Apple iPhone 5
By Apple
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
If someone would be purchasing a smartphone for the first time, would you recommend this one?
Robert B.
Robert B.
Norcross, GA
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes! Android sucks!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
4 years, 12 months ago
I have the iPhone 5 and I would definitely recommend it to someone purchasing a smartphone for the first time.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Cleveland, OH
5 years ago
Yes, I would recommend this smartphone if you never had one it would be nice to have and easy to operate.
Jaimie S.
Jaimie S.
Olympia, WA
5 years ago
Yes, although there is so much that goes into it - and its such a nice phone ... its also very easy to navigate and learn on! Some other phones can try to be "too smart" and end up having too many features that will just confuse the consumer.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
5 years ago
Yes I would recommend it. I have had the iPhone 3, 4 and now the 5. I won't ever change back to another phone. If you travel, use the internet, like to play games, read articles or books, this is the phone for you. Plus you can watch movies/tv shows in amazing clarity. It is super easy to use and has more apps than other phones.
Kristina V.
Kristina V.
Crestwood, IL
5 years ago
I would. It's pretty easy to use and navigate. There will, of course, be a learning curve. My grandma actually bought an iPhone 4 for her first smartphone ever. If she can do it, anyone can.